LED Work Light
9 x 3W LEDs = 27W total.
Draws about 1.2A of power @ 12VDC.
Can be powered by any voltage from 10v to 30v.
1. Die-cast aluminum alloy housing = waterproof, good heat dissipation, and durable!
2. Glass lens is made of quartz to ensure tons of light transmission.
3. Easily withstands water, dust, and vibrations = IP68
And the best benefits:
1. Light transmission is much stronger than with normal halogen bulbs.
2. Runs cooler than normal halogen bulbs.
3. Longer life, so you don't have to worry about replacing it.
This LED Work Light has a ton of uses. For example: auxiliary lighting on cars, trucks, tractors, vessels, buses, off-road vehicles, fire engines, forklifts, mining vehicles, trains, tanks, etc.
27W LED Work Light Technical Info
|Connection Type||2 black wires|
|Maximum Power Consumption||27W|
|Operating Voltage Range||DC 10-30V|
|Net Weight||850 g|
|Over Dimensions||(L)65.5mm x (W)109.5mm x (H) 127mm|
|Extended Wire Length||140mm / 5.5 inches|
Lights for my Jeep
William Ellison from Phoenix, AZ
I was really excited to get my six light from Oznium. I was backing up in a parking lot and ran into a car coming down the isle. I didn't see him and he did not see my back up lights. Now everyone see's me backing up. I installed led backup bulbs in my tail light to reduce the amp draw as not to blow fuses. I also have four of these lights up front hooked into my fog light switch. I am really surprised about the light they put out and the quality for the money. Oznium has never let me down on all of my purchases. Thank you.