Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

New body kit + AIR RIDE + fresh paint = THE SEX 56k nononon

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:17 am

Just got my body kit back from the shop to get the kit fixed and painted...it turned out real nice....i LOVE how it looks..the only thing i dont like is how the front is off the ground while the sides are on the ground..soooo...im gunna make a lip for it out of fg and then have it painted black...i would love to have it wrapped in cf but eh....so lip commin sometime soon. But here are some shots i took....some are with my cannon 630..and some are with my dads digital cannon slr...enjoy and please comment good or bad.

Favorite pic
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
the owner with his ride
User posted image
My bright ass 14.00 yellow fog lights lol
User posted image
User posted image

My two gurlfriends lol
User posted image
User posted image
justin

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:26 am

looks good but i wouldnt be happy with that hellacious orange peel or the whale tail icon_biggrin.gif
Losing quickly

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:30 am

Looks good except for the wing...SRT-4 spoiler please
MonteCarloSteve

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:39 am

officially the sickest neon i've seen
04yellowf150

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:42 am

sweet ride man, what do you have behind your wheels???? damn thats bright lol
kornholio788

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:48 am

justin wrote:
looks good but i wouldnt be happy with that hellacious orange peel or the whale tail icon_biggrin.gif

EH i got all my material for free and it only cost me 75 bucks for my painter to spray it so..and im gunna spray the whole car in two years anyway and it pretty much matches the factory orange peel so...its good to be in the buisness

Quote:
officially the sickest neon i've seen

Thank you soo much that is awsome to hear that lol

Quote:
sweet ride man, what do you have behind your wheels???? damn thats bright lol

lol i only got like a foot of flex strips behind them..they arent really that bright..they are just wayyy over exposed...but they still look really cool in person..im gunna get aken to take some glow pics wit me cuz he is better at it

Thanks for the compliments keep em commin
Knox

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:33 am

That body kit looks real good. I really like those taillights also. (I'm pretty sure they're not stock right?)

I'll have to agree it's one of the best looking Neons I've ever seen icon_cool.gif
mx107marlin

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:46 am

Looks sweet man, Not a big fan of the Neons, but yours is the best I've seen yet. Definitely would be proud to be driving that. Nice Job!
TheBrick

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:47 am

very sick bro.
kornholio788

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:49 am

WOW thanks alot guys...it is awsome to here u guys say taht..after all the hard work time and energy to hear that just makes it all worth it...thanks alot guyss....i will have some better glow pics up soon sooo... but keep em commin
Cyber Knight

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:21 pm

Now that's a neon that I would drive. Once you get the front as low as the rest you'll be laughin'. That kit is sharp, and the glow is intercourse. Fantastico!
kornholio788

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:36 pm

Cyber Knight wrote:
Now that's a neon that I would drive. Once you get the front as low as the rest you'll be laughin'. That kit is sharp, and the glow is intercourse. Fantastico!

bwahaha lol ya....ill get some good glow shots soon...once i can get aken to takes some good pics of the ufo and the wheels then ill be good...and ya the lip will be made soon
main-e-ax

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:48 pm

Your car is sick as ****.
Only thing I don't like is the monster spoiler.
But that is just my personal taste, it still looks awesome.

Also is this your daily driver? If so, lowering the front would make for a very easy scrape.
kornholio788

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:55 pm

yes this is my daily..ownly car i own...i am on air tho so that helps me a little..but ya it will scrape...thats why im gunna make it out of fg...easy to repair..and then i can respray it at work..i have all the material so it wont cost me anything to fix and respray so..and it will complete the look of my car
jdusty914

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:06 pm

I can't believe that you got the same taillights as me...you copied me I know...You probably have a bug somewhere at my house or in my car...just kidding...nice neon though..
ImagoX

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:16 pm

Not usually a fan of Neons OR lowered cars, but this one pulls it off - nice work. I agree on the rear wing - the one you have looks way too "bolt on" especially when you see how integrated-looking the body kit is. I agree that the front lip being off the ground when the sides are down looks a bit off - good luck with your fabrication to fix that.

The only thing I'd personally change is the glow... You have such a nice paint scheme going (simple, elegant, classic, understated) that the multi-colored lights look out of place (IMHO of course). Replace those "bright ass yellow $14.00 lamps" with xenon-look halogens and swap all the lighting to blue (with maybe some UV mixed in just to give nighttime spectators and people in the cabin a little bit of a thrill).
Drifting10

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:26 pm

Your car is balls sweet. Its Center exit exhaust it the stuff!
stowsea

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:35 pm

nice bodykit! oh and the car is cool too
kornholio788

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:49 pm

jdusty914 wrote:
I can't believe that you got the same taillights as me...you copied me I know...You probably have a bug somewhere at my house or in my car...just kidding...nice neon though..

ahaha lol i didnt know u even had a neon let alone these tails lol..iv had them for about a year now so HA lol

As for Imago..thank you for the compliments/suggestions..i really like the yellow fogs and they help me in the rain too...and they stand out... so...and my glow..i got a ufo...so unlimited colors there..i really like the green/blue combo tho so i think im gunna keep it...but thank you for your suggestions/comments..

And drifting10....YES it is galls sweet and YES center exit exhaust is the **** lol

and thank you stowsea lol[/quote]
A-Ray

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:53 pm

I new those tails looked familiar for some reason. I like it for the most part, but I really don't like that hood. Not becuase of the way it goes with your car, but I just don't like that style hood at all.
04yellowf150

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:53 pm

look who made it on the front page! I did too with my grille icon_biggrin.gif
kornholio788

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:39 pm

04yellowf150 wrote:
look who made it on the front page! I did too with my grille icon_biggrin.gif

OMG HELL YA lol that is soo cool...now i am gunna make sure aken takes some good pics of my ride lol hell ya thanks alot phil ur awsome
The_Mastor

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:43 pm

Fuggin sick. Finally I get to see some pics of this ride "done". **** man we need to roll around on Ice sometime. Hopefully I can get to Dells next year.
blktbon20s

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:49 pm

the overall look is really nice but the only thing i dislike is the rear wing, and the mesh type grill.
The wing looks so..how can i say it..ugly. The next best way to explain it is how imago did, an SRt-4 wing would look nice. Even tough u might some people break ur ballz about it beening a fake srt-4, at the end of the day the car is going to look WAYYY better than any other neon.
About the grill, i just don't like the fact that you can see whats behind it. It also looks kinda cheap. I'm not really into imports so i'm not sure what others use to cover up that area but i'm sure theres something else.
One more thing i want to say is that the exhaust tip is AWESOME!! i've never seen such a nicely done exhaust. I must admit that at first when i saw it, i thought it was some kind of chrome accent. Didn't even realize u didn't have a exhaust tip.
Clean and classy is how i would describe it
Ace 96

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:26 pm

the wheel wells are wicked bright!

like most others, im not liking the big wing either, but if you like it, stick to it

other than that, it looks really nice
aznboiquyen

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:04 pm

that girl is fione lol
Knox

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:35 pm

Usually I would hate wings, but the one you have on goes with the overall look I think. I actually like it on there icon_cool.gif
Kevin_S

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:14 pm

yeah...i agree with knox on this...
it wouldn't look right without it
kornholio788

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:24 pm

Thanks for all the compiments guys..it means alot...

Yes mastor lol...finally is the right word...but tomarro i am starting on the custom front lip i am going to make for the front bumper so it sits on the ground..and i am workin on the interior and glassin it all and repainting it all.

As for the wing..i think it completes the look...When i put the kit on i didnt have the wing on there yet and it just didnt look right to me...there needs to be something on the trunk...and that wing to me completes the looks

As for the exaust tip compliment..THANK YOU...I LOVE MY exaust..mainly cuz no one around here has it..and it is different and it just looks amazing..and it sounds really nice too...not loud and obnoxious but has a nice deep tong and growl to it..

Thanks again guys..and i will have more glow shots and better ufo shots soon
Ryan88

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:02 pm

your gf has nice legs and a nice ass to compliment them.

And by far the best looking neon i've seen. I love black cars with body kits.
Aken

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:21 pm

Yayz.

If any of you knew Korny in person, you would know how well the wing fits him. Haha.
Losing quickly

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:24 pm

Aken wrote:
Yayz.

If any of you knew Korny in person, you would know how well the wing fits him. Haha.

I just "e-hide" behind him and steal some of his popcorn while we watch pOrk battle with someone on here. Wouldn't mind meeting him though.
Ryu

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:42 pm

I orgasmed when i seen your car

Not even kidding you
clutch1

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:53 pm

Cars that hit ground aren't supposed to have wings, lol. Seriously, in my book it breaks a clean body line and whatnot, expecially on Aleros (don't ask icon_razz.gif).

But the rest looks really sweet, great body kit choice and wheels.
Drifting10

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:54 pm

big obnoxious wings FTW lol j/p man for real i would hump your car into submition the wing is there to get leverage!
Aken

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:02 pm

Here's a slick photo of Dan's whip I took back in May (pre-kit):

User posted image
Chris

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:34 pm

For a neon, it looks nice. It looks like some thought actually went into it and you had an idea of where you wanted the car to go.

I myself used to be in the whole ricer stage a few years ago. I am glad it never stuck with me. Body kits just ruin the looks of some cars.

I love the tail lights and exhaust, they look very nice.

If you painted the car, nice job. If you didnt, tell the painter to wetsand the back fache ASAP.
Tim

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:52 pm

Looks good dude. Not a fan of the kit or the car but I respect the work you put into the car. Glow is nice. You got some yellow fogs or something?
Phil
Owner, Oznium.com

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:04 am

Please email me the high-res photo of this, I'm going to turn it into a poster for the Oz office. phil at oznium d0tcom
Aken

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:23 am

I want it for a wallpaper, too =)
kornholio788

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:27 am

Ryu wrote:
I orgasmed when i seen your car

Not even kidding you

ahahah lol thank you thank you

ANd philbo...I was soo excited to see my car on the front page..if you would like i could get some better shots of it for a poster that shows the ufo a little better ...well pmed...

And aken..i dotn konw what else to say but i love u too...and i would love to meat all of you guys one day....The compliments on the car mean so much to me...i have been working so hard on it and it finally is to an amazing step....

Thank you guys soo much..I am taking more glow shots tonight after i get started on the custom front lip..soo glow shots tomarro..

THanks gain
StoneWhitePT

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:46 am

Damn.. thats sick.

but ditch the spoiler and put some nicer ones one, like the srt4 ones.
sparky15_00

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:15 am

Nice man! Looks very sharp. The only thing that irk's me is the flow of the kit.... aggressive front, and subtle sides + rear. But it's still ****!
Ryu

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:44 am

Aken wrote:
I want it for a wallpaper, too =)

I want one too icon_biggrin.gif
kornholio788

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:14 am

hmmm...well im gunna get some better pics and then send them to phil and maby he can make a couple posters and sell them..idk..**** i would pay 10 bucks for a poster of my own car lol...ived pmed him about it so i will konw soon enough lol
thefiredogg

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:41 am

you car is badass im lovin it. and the girl too she has a nice ass.
kornholio788

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:16 am

thefiredogg wrote:

BWAHAHAH lol...just wait..she just orderd a REALLY HOT black bikinni from victorias secret..and she said she owuld model on my car for me...OMG....she looks awsome in a bikinni and the one she has order is hot as ehll to lol..but i will be sure to tell her that lol
Drifting10

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:48 am

kornholio788 wrote:
thefiredogg wrote:

BWAHAHAH lol...just wait..she just orderd a REALLY HOT black bikinni from victorias secret..and she said she owuld model on my car for me...OMG....she looks awsome in a bikinni and the one she has order is hot as ehll to lol..but i will be sure to tell her that lol

pirate.gif argh lol lets see haha but what kit is that or is it mixed and matched? Also whats done to it under the hood cause i think i see some pillar guages? turbo perhaps? lol
kornholio788

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:10 am

Drifting10 wrote:
kornholio788 wrote:
thefiredogg wrote:

pirate.gif argh lol lets see haha but what kit is that or is it mixed and matched? Also whats done to it under the hood cause i think i see some pillar guages? turbo perhaps? lol

BWAHAH lol..that is a mixed kit...Blitz front, buddy club 2 sides, and evo5 rear. I basically searched each one sepretly and found the one that i liked the best..cuz i didnt like everything from just one kit..

As for the engine...all i have is a Cold air intake..this is my show car and is not built or made or to fast or race.

The guages on the pillar are for my air ride. The top two gauges are for what psi i have in my front and rear bags and the bottom one is for what psi i have in my tank...i am gettin a volts guage very soon if not today tho

Thanks for the comments
Drifting10

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:14 am

Ahh well your neon is the sex bro keep up the great work on it, and keep doing what you love!
kornholio788

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:18 am

thanks alot man..the front lip is going to be started on tonight...so that should be done in a week or so..and im gunna paint it as soon it is done personally so it will def get done right away....next project..my interior...and then my fun project..my custom bagged cooler lol...thats right im gunna bag and tuck wheels on a soda cooler lol..gunna be tight..and not that hard and fun to do lol...but that wont be done for a while tho lol
Drifting10

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:22 am

ahaha that sounds sick man keep us updated on that i would love to know how thats going. but on the front lip you should wrap it in carbon fiber i think that would look pretty tight!
kornholio788

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:27 am

i really want to..but i know for sure i am gunna crack it up and fg is easy to repair..but i would love to get it wrapped in cf. The day i get a daily driver and dont have to drive this everyday..is the day i will wrap it in cf...**** i wish lol

But ya the cooler project i havent even started but i will keep u guys updated. It is gunna be tight lol...i actually gunna use some acuators to make the cooler go up and down and im gunna make the sides so they are tuckin the wheels about 50% should be tight lol
Drifting10

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:32 am

yeah good point about the front, but the cooler sounds sweet ha
Floyd

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:47 am

Haha if you all like his Neon so much I might have to toss some of mine up again. Some of you from the old days know what my car looks like ;)
clutch1

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:51 am

TBH Floyd I've always wondered about what your car looks like, I've heard stories and whatnot.

Make a thread icon_cool.gif
TheBrick

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:46 pm

ya man post that bish up. I loved your car.
Losing quickly

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:15 pm

Neons are cool cars with loads of aftermarket crap for them. I might look into investing in a Neon in a few years. Friend of mine that recently joined this forum (wicked2gn) has one. We kitted the front and rear. Has a Srt-4 spoiler and he got some SRT-4 wheels today for it. He doesn't have a camera, so we might try to get together next friday or so and take some pics.
RadioFlyer1998

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:35 pm

For a Neon I really like it. The wing is not tooooo bad in my opinion, I'm just not a fan of the hood, it seems to lumpy compared to the rest of the smoothness of the car. Otherwise, excellent!
Ryu

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:37 pm

iam going to possibley crop or just leave the pic with your neons alone and put it as my myspace background icon_biggrin.gif just export it as a differ type
Floyd

Post Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:43 am

TheBrick wrote:
ya man post that bish up. I loved your car.

Haha and I have new parts now too ;)

Ill take some tonight. Might even toss the GF in the pics wearing just about nothing for you horn dogs on here. Aken that means you too ;)
The_Mastor

Post Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:57 am

^ biglaugh.gif I want to see your car dude, I have never seen or heard about it at all, so let's see this machine icon_cool.gif
Floyd

Post Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:22 am

Ok well it rained yesterday so pics were a no go. Ill try tonight...
ProjectRAGE

Post Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:42 am

That hideous wing ruins that car....
ancona46

Post Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:30 pm

86 the spoiler and paint the grille black and it would look alot nicer!

its still a nice car tho
04yellowf150

Post Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:32 pm

i actually like the wing and i usually hate wings
Tim

Post Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:35 pm

ancona46 wrote:
86 the spoiler....

Huh?
ancona46

Post Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:36 pm

86=ditch
bad venge

Post Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:42 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUBARU-WRX-STI-C...140596212QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I'd look at these to mount in the front bumper ... already carbon fiber ...or build one like I did for the whole front
Mad_Eyes

Post Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:15 pm

Awesome SRT dude.
Floyd

Post Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:22 pm

Mad_Eyes wrote:
Awesome SRT dude.

Haha its not an SRT... still has drum rear brakes...
silentbob97

Post Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:22 pm

Phil wrote:
Please email me the high-res photo of this, I'm going to turn it into a poster for the Oz office. phil at oznium d0tcom

Yea send me the one with your girlfriend so I can hang a poster up in my office too lol. J/K

That thing is definetly slammed. I am sure you have heard enough criticism about that autozone wing so I won't go there. But otherwise it is definelty one of the coolest neons with neons I have ever seen! Nice work.biglaugh.gif
kornholio788

Post Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:25 pm

it is acutally a wings west wing. Not auto zone. I payed bout 150 for thaht wing and i love it so it is stayin on. As for hte pic im sorry phil i have been sooo busy lately i havent had time to get a good pic for ya. And my gurl said she would model on my car in a bikkini..WOOT lol...sadly i wont post those up....maby one but thats it lol
silentbob97

Post Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:56 pm

Hey its your car keep the wing. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just reinforcing the majority opinion to swap it with one that goes better with the lines on your car. icon_smile.gif
ancona46

Post Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:07 pm

u got any pics of the air ride setup?
kornholio788

Post Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:35 pm

yes..i will get those pics up tomarro..i think i got some on my work computer
if not tomarro night
Ryu

Post Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:07 pm

kornholio788 wrote:
yes..i will get those pics up tomarro..i think i got some on my work computer
if not tomarro night

I can't wait to see those pics
The time now is Sun May 27, 2018 12:43 am
Page 1 of 1