Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

Are underbody kits illegal in the state of Georgia?

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:35 pm

I just bought and underbody kit. I don't really care if it is legal or not I'm still going to install it. I just need some information about it. Like is it ok in parking lots and so on.
Goph

Post Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:40 pm

it is OK in parking lots in most states and if a cop try and tell you different get it in writing.
SkyyDragRx

Post Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:43 pm

It is impossible to find the laws on this kind of stuff. you search on the internet and all you get is bicycle laws. I hope what i bought comes with good instructions cause no one around here will install it. I got to wait 7 days then I get my lights, I hope someone is how for the Fedex guy. No one is ever how or can hear the door bell
Goph

Post Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:49 pm

SkyyDragRx wrote:
It is impossible to find the laws on this kind of stuff. you search on the internet and all you get is bicycle laws. I hope what i bought comes with good instructions cause no one around here will install it. I got to wait 7 days then I get my lights, I hope someone is how for the Fedex guy. No one is ever how or can hear the door bell

what, i think i understood about the first part but after that I'm lost. but any ways go to your local cop shop and ask them for the laws on neon lights and that and get them in writing so you have them.

also, welcome to the board I'm your friendly post *****. icon_wink.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
SkyyDragRx

Post Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:54 pm

haha thanks, i ran into this board while looking for GA laws. Well when I need info on installing them, ill know who to turn to. or at least where to look
Goph

Post Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:56 pm

SkyyDragRx wrote:
haha thanks, i ran into this board while looking for GA laws. Well when I need info on installing them, ill know who to turn to. or at least where to look

yea we can help you here, I have never installed a UB yet but will when the snow is gone.
PTCruzr

Post Fri Jan 09, 2004 3:22 pm

I have lights on my car, I live in Georgia, AND I'm a cop. I've seen lots of people with neons on their cars in my area. As long as you don't have red or blue you should be fine.
domestic_disturbance

Post Fri Jan 09, 2004 6:44 pm

i have both icon_twisted.gif
Mav

Post Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:37 am

damn, fusion kit and iceled kit is screwed then.. *grin*... oh well.. screw the pigs.. err... cops... =P
SkyyDragRx

Post Sun Jan 11, 2004 5:45 pm

Well sucks for me. I have blue underbody kit lights and red cobra eyes. I'll just keep my eyes open.
Goph

Post Sun Jan 11, 2004 6:45 pm

SkyyDragRx wrote:
Well sucks for me. I have blue underbody kit lights and red cobra eyes. I'll just keep my eyes open.

I hope you would keep your eyes open, that could be bad biglaugh.gif
The time now is Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:12 pm
Page 1 of 1