Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

Tahoe VS. Hummer (operated by drunken teen)

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:02 pm

Got whacked by a speeding hummer operated by a drunk kid, and filled with his pal's Friday night.

I Was driving in a straight line, I then put my left directional on and proceeded to take a left hand turn into a parking lot to turn around and the Hummer came from behind 15MPH over the speed limit (and at this point full throttle) into the side of my truck, He then went through about 20 feet of 1.5ft of snow and into the bank wall/window. At which point i was now behind him on the sidewalk, He put it in 4 wheel drive and reverse and tried to flee the scene, kicking snow everywhere. When that was unsuccessful him and all his buddies got out and tried to start a fight with us by trying to smash out the windows in my Tahoe and pulling us out of the truck.

Moral of the story, his Hummer has significant body damage, it was totally stuck in snow and undriveable. Hummers are overrated. My Tahoe, after prying the fender out of the way of the wheel, drove home without fail.

Chevy power.

Pretty discouraged about vehicles at this point, This Tahoe was well on its way to being something great with all the parts sitting in the garage waiting for better weather to be installed. I'm a little uneasy and to the point where something needs to really be done about reckless drivers like this one. The cops didn't even arrest him, or do a sobriety test. The only reason we knew they were drunk was they were in our face when they start the confrontation and we could smell it on them.
02BlueStang

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:19 pm

that sucks bro....make sure you go to the DR and get checked out same with your friend...then bill their insurance company....For people like this, I do EVERYTHING by the book for a car accident and make sure you hit every stop including the dr, get a rental car that is equal to your tahoe not some 35 dollar a day neon etc....then make sure EVERYTHING on the vehicle makes it back to its original condition with new original parts.....just by doing everything you should the amount billed to his insurance company should make it pretty hard for him to get insurance in the future without a VERY high premium...

Sorry to see the damage....and Police can always charge him for DUI if they believe it was a factor in the accident.....

Good luck with getting it fixed and just be glad everyone was ok...and if someone would have jumped out of their vehicle after hitting mine and started a confrontation I would have put everyone in the vehicle in handcuffs....but its nice to have that luxury...

Sounds like you handled it very well..
justin

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:06 pm

Scary. Nuff said. I keep seeing this **** happen and I'm glad I have switched to larger vehicles - both myself, and my wife.

Not that it matters, really, but from what I get of this, they tried to go around you on the left as you were making a left hand turn? Lame.

Also, why would they get out of the truck and try to beat your asses? What if you had been an old lady or something? Something is missing here.... Not saying anybody tried to start anything from your truck, but it would take some ultra-dumbasses (proven as such, thus far, I guess) to just randomly take it out on the person they hit? Perhaps knew you guys?
The_Mastor

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:08 pm

Wow the moral of the story is Hummers suck and your Tahoe is god. Not don't drive under the influence or anything?

Wow icon_rolleyes.gif

And you judge this on an intoxicated teen flooring it in snow trying to flee... wow icon_rolleyes.gif

Sorry about the damage and it must suck but let's get priorities straight. Like intoxicated driving over which brand is better than the other. icon_rolleyes.gif
blktbon20s

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:24 pm

justin wrote:
Scary. Nuff said. I keep seeing this **** happen and I'm glad I have switched to larger vehicles - both myself, and my wife.

Not that it matters, really, but from what I get of this, they tried to go around you on the left as you were making a left hand turn? Lame.

Also, why would they get out of the truck and try to beat your asses? What if you had been an old lady or something? Something is missing here.... Not saying anybody tried to start anything from your truck, but it would take some ultra-dumbasses (proven as such, thus far, I guess) to just randomly take it out on the person they hit? Perhaps knew you guys?

i've seen it happen before..i guess they do it so the person they hit gets scared and doesn't do anything.
I mean if your driving alone, get hit, and 4 or 5 dumb asses start beating on your car to get you..i'd get scared.
djtecthreat

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:51 pm

The_Mastor wrote:
Wow the moral of the story is Hummers suck and your Tahoe is god. Not don't drive under the influence or anything?

Wow icon_rolleyes.gif

And you judge this on an intoxicated teen flooring it in snow trying to flee... wow icon_rolleyes.gif

Sorry about the damage and it must suck but let's get priorities straight. Like intoxicated driving over which brand is better than the other. icon_rolleyes.gif

Read the last paragraph in my post, dumb ass. The hummer thing was a joke mostly because they are 99% plastic. His car literally broke into pieces while mine is just dented really badly.

Don't bother to scroll up, i'll quote it here.

Quote:
I'm a little uneasy and to the point where something needs to really be done about reckless drivers like this one. The cops didn't even arrest him, or do a sobriety test. The only reason we knew they were drunk was they were in our face when they start the confrontation and we could smell it on them.

As far as me knowing them or there being more to this story then i'm revealing, let me just say that after they settled down and the cops were on there way, they said and i'll quote "yo *****, if ya'll got any drugs on you, ya'll better throw that **** in the sewer, the cops are on their way, we had to throw our stash 'cause of you"

So- let me just say- being 19 years old and driving daddy's hummer doesn't make you cool. The drug and alcohol abuse does.
kornholio788

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:08 pm

Wow that is rediculous. I would have told the cops about the drugs if they really did ditch them. I would have done everything possible to get them. That is just plane pathetic. Sorry to hear about your truck dude. Hope you can get everything back together. I konw how you feel though. I almost sold my neon due to issues. My damn air ride was just giving me problems up the ass. I almost sold it. The car was just grrrr so frustrating. I am so glad I didn't. I got around those issues and frustrations and I love my car to death and wouldnt sell it for the world. Just get her fixed, put your parts on, and enjoy your truck.
djtecthreat

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:22 pm

Tried to tell the cops, they weren't hearing it, the other 3 were so irate that they didn't even want to hear anything anyone was saying- they took the brief story we both had and wrote the report that i will see tomorrow. Truck is probably going to be totaled, looking at a '99 3500 quad cab dually next.
justin

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:31 pm

What about a Yukon GT? I've always thought those were nice...

Personally, I'd always rather the vehicle was totaled, rather than repaired.
02BlueStang

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:50 pm

djtecthreat wrote:
Tried to tell the cops, they weren't hearing it, the other 3 were so irate that they didn't even want to hear anything anyone was saying- they took the brief story we both had and wrote the report that i will see tomorrow. Truck is probably going to be totaled, looking at a '99 3500 quad cab dually next.

Sorry to say it but if you told the police who responded to the scene regarding drugs that the others had claimed had been stashed or discarded from the scene they would have investigated the area and held a search. May not have been able to charge the individuals unless you witnessed them place it there, but they still would have recovered the substance and discarged it....

Something doesnt seem right about your story or is being exaggerated a little much....and yes, I am aware that many units are just traffic units but are still going to do an investigation into the accident and threats made towards those involved...
djtecthreat

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:21 pm

Apparently you don't know Worcester cops. Either way, I didn't come here for a judgment on my story, Thought I'd show you some pics of my accident, and make fun of overrated overpriced hummers.

The other kids told the cops that I was drunk, had my right directional on, and slammed on the brakes, all of which was discarded information, they also told the cops that my friend threatened to shoot them, which of course- didn't happen. Either way, when both parties are throwing around **** like that, nothing really happens here.
Aken

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:32 pm

The_Mastor wrote:

Wow icon_rolleyes.gif

Moral of the story here is don't criticize someone like an ******* because you took what they wrote way too seriously...
clutch1

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:18 pm

I hope you were ready to take his plate or block him off if he was able to get some traction in that snowbank man.

What a crock of ****, i hope them pricks get theirs. MAke sure to milk this accident for all the cash you can man.
The_Mastor

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:32 am

Sorry fellas, my bad. Yeah Hummers blow ass. Who gives a flying **** about drinking and driving, if you're in a Chevy, it's all good because they are sturdy and strong icon_cool.gif

Just saying his even posting that crap about hummers is childish. Was not necessary at all. I don't like hummers either, but that has no relevance to anything. Tell your story about the accident and the idiots, but seriously, that was just put in there like a ego ridden child. Didn't seem to sarcastic to me, and I highly doubt he was being sarcastic. Drunken teens trying to operate a vehicle in snow after hitting you and trying to flee, is defiently not grounds to judge your car is better... By the pics and your story it seemed like you weren't even in snow at all, while they went 20 feet through it and slammed into a building. I doubt any truck is getting out of that, with or without drunks behind the wheel.

And biglaugh.gif at you saying hummers are 99% plastic. Well let me tell you a few things, the engine is not plastic, the drive shaft is not plastic, the frame is not plastic. Everything that is plastic has no relevance to performance at all. Of course a car is going to go to hell when you slam into a building, duh!

Anyway, I agree, Chevy's rule, they can do anything. Imma go take my dad's Chevy and get really drunk and drive it around, maybe run into a few things to prove how amazingly awesome they are. And God help me if I find a Hummer around town, boy I will challenge that sum ***** to a snow climb in no time, then ram him and laugh as his car is torn to pieces and my big bad Chevy is king. Ahh the life of owning a Chevy.

Don't jump on my ass because I feel that part really had no business being in the post. I called him out on it too, waaa waaa cry and call me names. Boo hoo. Sorry I am not a brand rider and try to boast about how much better one brand is than the other. Personally, If I get to choose a car I will choose one that looks the best and preforms the best. Whether it be Chevy, Dodge, or any other brand. Grow up little fella, I can tell you are Chevy till the end, so happy day for you, when you grow up let us know.

la la la, hope you had fun reading that. And I expect a cuss out, because it is well deserved after I called you out. Sorry, let the flame commence because I know your childish ego ridden head has it in there. Wait let me start the war, Chevy sucks ass, I mean they are so plasticy and non durible, crap who would own one of those **** holes, gayyyy people that's who! biglaugh.gif

ahhh [/end sarcasm] [/end fun time writing] [/end bored writing at 2 in the morning]

[/start flaming me]

That is all, have an excellent night, and I'm off to watch Superbad.

Oh and P.S., I wasn't being an ******* Aken, just saying it was childish, inappropriate, and not necessary. Sorry if I tell it like it is icon_wink.gif

Next time I shall just say "Dude, wrecked cars are no good, hope it all get's back to normal" icon_biggrin.gif
lbjshaq2345

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:38 am

Notice he has an expedition also....
The_Mastor

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:49 am

biglaugh.gif Yes I noticed his car ****, did you notice my [/end sarcasm] entry? hehe :lol:

If any of what I said had any relevance or realation to anything, I deserve a high five. I just talk out of my ass. I take one point and break it into millions of sections and comment on each. Usually I get wayyy off course and start prooving facts that have ne relevance to anything earlier, but o well, it's always fun to angry write, makes you feel better sometimes and how in depth you can get quickly. Good practice for school essays and such. Oh and watching Superbad, that makes you feel better because you can't stop laughing. icon_lol.gif I'm just having fun fellas, don't hate the player, hate the game.
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:29 am

the back panel on the hummer was broke...I dont think that was from the building. I could be mistaken though. Don't wanna start anything. Just stating something
xracer000

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:17 am

Just a comment on the Hummer vs. Chevy products. I drive an S-10, and my father's cars have pretty much all been Chevy products. But everyone has to realize that only the original Hummer (H1 as it is now called) was an American General product. Since then the H2 was based off a Silverado platform and the H3 (which was what hit the Tohoe in the pictures above) is based on the Colorado platform! So, yes, Hummers are not what they used to be, but if you are knocking a Hummer, you're knocking a direct Chevy product!
mx107marlin

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:52 pm

I agree with the drinking and driving thing.... but come on...

Oh and thank you xracer000, you get a few gold stars for beating around the bush of my next point...

Does everyone not realize that Hummer and Chevy are BOTH MADE BY GM

Let me say that again.... Hummers and Chevy's are made at the same plants, owned by the same company, and designed by the same engineers....

So what's the deal...

Yeah man, it sucks... and the kids sound like real ****, but even as much as I agree that Hummers are overpriced and overrated, they aren't really "Crappy"... well, at least no more crappy than all the other GM products are already.

Let the flaming commence...
djtecthreat

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:15 pm

Ok, wow. Mastor... If you have been through even a 1/4 of the **** i've been through and seen in my life you'd fold under the pressure you're Suburban vaginal dwelling self has not been prepared to handle. If you had been in this accident you probably would have called mommy or daddy, because your truck is most likely in their name to come handle the accident because you're too scared.

And don't run your mouth and then say "oh just kidding haha" and throw a smiley face in there. That doesn't make it a joke, it makes you a ***** who can't stand behind a word you say. If you don't like me or what I have to say, don't respond to my thread. You don't say anything worth reading 99% percent of the time anyway.

The hummer was totally wrecked, the 10 pics I posted didn't show how bad it was, it warped the floor and ripped everything off that was under the front end, INCLUDING the skid plate, which was hanging on by a single bolt. I would not be the least bit surprised if after that is fixed it doesn't drive straight, and has many other inherent problems that reflect a vehicle thats been in a structural damaging crash.

He wasn't even a foot from his spot before I had his license plate memorized, and as soon as my friend got his camera out, we had photos of the hummer from our perspective.

Brand rider? I've own a Chevy, GMC, Ford, and a Dodge. We also have a Dodge Ram and an Intrepid, a Ford Taurus, as well as an Envoy (GMC product i know) Bet you didn't know that.

My point was- I paid $3000 cash money for my Tahoe and it held up like a champ. That hummer was, from all the running off at the mouth the kids were doing, $30,000. Now it looks like straight garbage, and couldn't even drive home after the drunken collision.

Hummers may be Chevy based, but the H3 (and H2, which are what I'm making fun of) are totally pussied up versions of the Hummer, they have heated leather seats, and plastic body panels. Yeah- real tough. I don't even drive a new Chevy, I think they've gone way down hill, which is why my only Chevy's are 90's, I don't even drive the Envoy, its a waste of what could be a great vehicle. And just because Chevy owns Hummer doesn't mean a thing anyway.

Say what you like about my truck, and be mad because I make fun of hummers, but lets be honest here, the H3 is a rappers car, its designed to look bad ass (although in my opinion it looks like straight ****) but its a hollow shell of a vehicle. And don't tell me about all the metal parts inside, It doesn't matter what they are made off when they're laying all over the ground next to the dead driver.

Thanks to all that got the joke I was making about Hummers, as well as the support for the accident. I appreciate it. The Hummer driver's insurance is going to cover my truck fully, he will pay the full deductible, I'm getting a Ford Explorer for a rental for 30 days, which I will use to drive by the parked and destroyed hummer to beep and wave.
mx107marlin

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:27 pm

djtecthreat wrote:
The Hummer driver's insurance is going to cover my truck fully, he will pay the full deductible, I'm getting a Ford Explorer for a rental for 30 days, which I will use to drive by the parked and destroyed hummer to beep and wave.

Glad to hear everything will work out alright, it's always a little sketchy after an accident. You know with finding out if your car is totaled, what will/won't be paid for.... etc... Good to know you made out alright... still sucks to deal with the hassle though.
ImagoX

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:29 pm

The_Mastor wrote:
Who gives a flying **** about drinking and driving, if you're in a Chevy, it's all good because they are sturdy and strong icon_cool.gif

Man, I hope that I'm misreading you here bro, because if you're serious about not giving a **** about drunk drivers then I'll be forced to lose ALL respect for you. Seriously.

As a motorcycle rider who has personally been flattened by a drunk driver and who has not lost one but TWO good friends to drunk drivers (one of who was in a pickup truck when he was T-boned at 70 MPH), I have basically ZERO patience for anything even resembling a "live and let live" attitude about this issue. Personally, I think people that drink and drive should face mandatory jail time on their first offense, the same as attempted 1st Degree murder, I **** you not.

Anyway... if I'm misunderstanding you here, sorry.

If I'm not, best to just not even say anything more...
mx107marlin

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:34 pm

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic... I don't think ANYONE here condones drinking and driving... I agree with you on the harsh penalties...

I dunno though.
The_Mastor

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:54 am

djtecthreat wrote:
Ok, wow. Mastor... If you have been through even a 1/4 of the **** i've been through and seen in my life you'd fold under the pressure you're Suburban vaginal dwelling self has not been prepared to handle. If you had been in this accident you probably would have called mommy or daddy, because your truck is most likely in their name to come handle the accident because you're too scared.

And don't run your mouth and then say "oh just kidding haha" and throw a smiley face in there. That doesn't make it a joke, it makes you a ***** who can't stand behind a word you say. If you don't like me or what I have to say, don't respond to my thread. You don't say anything worth reading 99% percent of the time anyway.

Someone have a candy cane up their chimney? biglaugh.gif I've been through probably more than you think there tiger tot. Even though that has, again, NOTHING to do with anything. But maybe not as much as you. I don't pride myself on having a "tough" or "pressured" life. I make choices that stay away from that kind of drama and crap and couldn't be happier. Sorry your life is apparently hell and the level below and I can't handle it. I really don't know what to say, should I cry because my choices have made me lead an easier life than yours? I don't get what you are trying to proove...

And yeah my parents would get called, because i'm a minor, weee for you not knowing anything about the law, dee dee dee. icon_lol.gif

Sorry man but all of the above you said just cracked me up. Act a little more tough and throw around some more cuss words. Maybe you can toss in a school word too, just for giggles, hehe icon_lol.gif Makes me laugh either way. It's the holidays, I should be laughing.

And maybe 99% of the stuff I say you just don't want to hear, because it calls you out. Get over it little fella. You could have easily said "naa Mastor, that was all a joke, really we should discuss the drinking and driving more" But alas, you chose the childish route "hey *******, maybe you should read"

Oh and by the way, when did I ever say I was kidding? I did say I was being sarcastic half the time, because that's usually how I talk. Then I described how I can really go to town on a topic and get way of course. Maybe your childish little brain cannot unravel the secrets of my posts... hmm... there it is again, sarcasm, please oh please big bad thug, don't flame me because I was being sarcastic toward you!b
puppy_dog_eyes.gif

Oh and Imago that was 100% sarcastic. I don't know if you read all of the back and forth above but it ties into him boasting Chevy's so much, so I tossed a very very sarcastic remark in there. Defiantly do not take that seriously. icon_smile.gif
Aken

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:15 am

Mastor, your comments and come backs make you look like an immature, hypocritical teenager. This is yet another topic when you dig yourself into a hole and then continue to throw dirt back on top of yourself.

I'd suggest you stop getting into arguments, with DJ or anyone, because every single time you look more like a douche bag.
djtecthreat

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:58 am

Thanks Aken, For a second I was starting to think people actually took his posts seriously.
blktbon20s

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:10 am

i want my 5 mins of life back after reading the stupidest **** i've ever read..way to go mastor! icon_rolleyes.gif
kornholio788

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:25 pm

blktbon20s wrote:
i want my 5 mins of life back after reading the stupidest **** i've ever read..way to go mastor! icon_rolleyes.gif

Ok. While I agree with what everyone is saying about master and how I have my own opinion about Master(which is pretty much the same as everyone else) this topic needs to stay just on that...topic. So please don't continue arguing about master. I am not trying to be the iron fist here. But we gotta keep this on topic. Thanks

The korny one.
blktbon20s

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:00 pm

kornholio788 wrote:
blktbon20s wrote:

Ok. While I agree with what everyone is saying about master and how I have my own opinion about Master(which is pretty much the same as everyone else) this topic needs to stay just on that...topic. So please don't continue arguing about master. I am not trying to be the iron fist here. But we gotta keep this on topic. Thanks

The korny one.

cool icon_cool.gif

DJ TecThreat any updates?
The_Mastor

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:00 pm

I SAID STAY ON TOPIC! You start talking about that again and I will just delete all of your posts in this thread with original posters approval. And questions PM me.
-korny

Sir, it is just horrific that you were involved in such an accident. Drinking and driving is just such a terrible thing and it shows when you are involved in such an accident. Good to hear he is paying for everything, which he should. What are the plans? New truck or get this one back together?
oldskoolhonda

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:30 pm

i bet the cops got there quick seeing as how there is a dunken doughnuts in the back ground mj.gif
The_Mastor

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:36 pm

You ignorant piece of ****, how dare you insult cops in such a way. How about you go **** yourself buddy? Huh? How about that ******!

ahhh no, i'm kidding, good observation biglaugh.gif
oldskoolhonda

Post Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:21 am

tehe lol biglaugh.gif
PwrRngr

Post Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:50 am

In all fairness DJ, your Tahoe didn't run into the wall of a bank. Had you done that you might not have been in much better shape.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Hummers (H2 and H3) are good. They are overpriced and not really intended for offroading. I used to intern at Crane Navy Base in Southern Indiana and got to drive a fully armored Humvee. After driving that I'm pretty sure it could drive THROUGH the wall of the bank. biglaugh.gif

My conclusion: Hopefully you get your truck fixed, it doesn't sound like you sustained a lot of damage. The H2 and H3 are overpriced vehicles that are just relying on the Hummer name to sell. REAL Hummers aren't overrated.
Trans_Am_13

Post Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:47 pm

oldskoolhonda wrote:
i bet the cops got there quick seeing as how there is a dunken doughnuts in the back ground mj.gif

haha..... icon_surprised.gif
djtecthreat

Post Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:53 pm

The cops actually took forever to get there because there was a roll over 2 miles away that all the units were rushing too for entertainment, i'm sure. I'm still communicating with the adjuster, nothing much to say at this point.

I'm sure my truck wouldn't have faired well against the wall- Or would it? I have a steal bumper on the front of my truck that protrudes to actually protect something, the H2 has a plastic covered piece of foam.
mx107marlin

Post Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:57 pm

djtecthreat wrote:
I'm sure my truck wouldn't have faired well against the wall- Or would it? I have a steal bumper on the front of my truck that protrudes to actually protect something, the H2 has a plastic covered piece of foam.

Lot of that is the difference between a 1996 Truck and a 2003(?) truck..

Most cars and trucks are designed to absorb impact, they do that with crumple zones in the frame and foam bumpers... Not saying it's smart or right... just saying that MOST trucks have something like that, especially the newer ones, wheras the older ones have the steel bumpers.
TheBrick

Post Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:12 pm

The_Mastor wrote:

Wow icon_rolleyes.gif

aha your a **** joke.
The_Mastor

Post Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:23 pm

TheBrick wrote:
The_Mastor wrote:

Wow icon_rolleyes.gif

aha your a **** joke.

Yes we already discussed this. Read the rest of the posts biglaugh.gif
itzbjorn

Post Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:00 pm

I love how the brick is still using my signature I made from waaaay back when.
T-H-E-O-R-Y

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:08 am

The_Mastor wrote:
Imma go take my dad's Chevy and get really drunk and drive it around, maybe run into a few things to prove how amazingly awesome they are. And God help me if I find a Hummer around town, boy I will challenge that sum ***** to a snow climb in no time, then ram him and laugh as his car is torn to pieces and my big bad Chevy is king. Ahh the life of owning a Chevy.

I laughed my ass off when i read this paragraph. Just thought it was helarious.
SickWitIt

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:10 am

Wasn't this threads funeral like weeks ago?
DJTricky

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:25 am

now that makes you think..... what if you had a "Bambie basher" like me.... you could take out that Hummer no problem with little to no damage.... like me lol i rear ended a guy. he was maybe going 5-10 mph and i was going 45-55 mph... you can guess what happened when i didnt see his break lights (sun in my eyes) so he got raped and i had to buy a new fog light. he needed a new car lol

my damage
User posted image
The time now is Thu May 24, 2018 5:02 am
Page 1 of 1