Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

Shirts.

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:10 pm

Looking to get 30 shirts made. Some long sleeves some short diffrent sizes. All one color tee depending on price we would like to have a logo on the front and back. Two different logos. Screen printed.

There was a few guys on here who do this work or know good sources. I have some good local shops but just seeing what else is out there.
Chris

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:54 pm

I know a local guy who does them dirt cheap.

He usually charges $20 for the actual screen, then the price of the shirts.

when I got my shoandgo.com shirts made, he charged me $6 per shirt, sized xs-xl I think. Different shirt colors. My shirt was also two colors, so yours might be cheaper.

Send me the logo and we can talk.
Moss

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:00 pm

Hmm... I found a guy who does Digital printing.

Digital printing.

http://www.shirtslingers.net/index.html

Will do pretty much anything.
A-Ray

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:32 pm

I can send an e-mail to my aunt and see what she can do. I don't work at the Sporting Goods store anymore, but I still have the connections.

I also need to know how many colors you are going to print on the shirt.

I can give you more information just to have background on if you do it locally so you can know what is up with their pricing.
ImagoX

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:44 am

Did someone say SHIRTS?

User posted image

http://www.zazzle.com/imagox
Losing quickly

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:20 am

damn, 24 bucks is a lot for a shirt.
ImagoX

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:58 am

Yeah, but it supports such a worthy cause!
kornholio788

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:15 am

ImagoX wrote:

I can have that personally made at a local shirt store for less than that. ANd then I don't have to wait for it to ship and pay shipping ect. 24 is insane for just a tshirt.

I am sorry. I donate to good causes all the time. But damn. That shirt probably costs like 3 bucks to make tops. That is redonkulous!
BogusBoyZ

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:31 pm

24 for a shirt expensive? all i wear is Lacoste Polos 70 a shirt.. this is cheap! my t shirts alone are 50-60 each
Chris

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:18 pm

and what do you do for a living?
robbie

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 pm

He sells different body parts whenever he feels he needs a new wardrobe.lol. biglaugh.gif

Apparently in evansville, IN if you work for traylor bros. construction if you fracture a family jewel on the job it results in about 65k.
BogusBoyZ

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:14 pm

Buy Remodel and Sell Houses in winter mostly and snowplow. Summertime I am part owner with a small roofing company.

and about that warbrobe thing.. that suck cuz i buy like 2 pairs of shoes a week! along with at least 1 outfit.. its like 100 for pants than the shirts .. gets expensive but i love to keep myself up..
robbie

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:18 pm

Very nice man. All in WI too. My father and his brother buy and flip homes in New Hampshire. They take them for nothing and sell them ***** for an astrnomical amount of money.
BogusBoyZ

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:49 pm

yup.. i do it all with my pops.. its fun i love hands on work and making my own hours lol
robbie

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:19 am

Can't beat that man. It's alot better then just a mundane job like i have at sears.
kornholio788

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:57 am

BogusBoyZ wrote:
24 for a shirt expensive? all i wear is Lacoste Polos 70 a shirt.. this is cheap! my t shirts alone are 50-60 each

Well I only wear name brand as well. Target, walmart. Occasionally Kohls if I am feelig expensive. We don't all have 100 bucks a week to spend on new "hip" clothes. I giggle at people that spend that much on a shirt. Complete waste IMO. Shoes every 2 weeks!!!! hahaha. I spend maby, MABY 15 on shirts. But normally I will find them on sale for like...5-7. Pants, I won't spend more than 20. Shoes. I found some really nice vans that I liked on sale at Kohl's and after I brought my Gama there to get her senior citizen(is this immoral haha) discount they were 30 bucks a pair. I bought 5 pairs at that price. I go through shoes about 2 pairs a year. So yes. When you are not on baller status and gotta have that collar popped in order to get the girls. 24 bucks is a hell of alot for a shirt. I have better things to spend my money on. Like..um-mm.. Food and rent lol.
Chris

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:09 am

Wow Dan...for once we share something in common and I agree 100% on what you just said!

I'm personally a fan of NEW clothes at goodwill sometimes. Cant beat the price.

I got a couple decent shirts from there that I wore a few times. Now they are shop shirts.
robbie

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:10 am

^^^^ Very true man, Broke college kid+renting house=looking for the deals. Myself i typically shop at aeropostle (everything 50% or more off lol) and then if i go to american eagle or pacsun you better this dude is hitting up the clearence. I can typically average 5-6 bucks a t-shirt at american eagle, and like 7-9 per polo. pants iw ont spend over 30. But if i really like them and want them ill spend 50. At pacsun thshirts 3 for 25 is ballin lol. Still that stuff you wear i believe to be a little rediculous.
Losing quickly

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:06 am

BogusBoyZ wrote:

I bet you wipe your ass with $20 bills too.

The more expensive my clothes are= the better I am.....aren't we mr. materialistic?
robbie

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:22 am

Quote:
I bet you wipe your ass with $20 bills too.

The more expensive my clothes are= the better I am.....aren't we mr. materialistic?

Haha. Very nice, i prefer the 3 dollar and something soft stuff though lol. 20 dollar bills seem like that **** would hurt.

Maybe he uses all the old Lacoste shirts he doesn't need anymore. biglaugh.gif[/quote]
Losing quickly

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:24 am

WTF is Lacoste? Is that the shirt with the horse thing on them?
robbie

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:36 am

No if i am correct i believe that they are just a very plain basic polo most of the time with that little alligator logo on them.

User posted image

Thats what they look like losing

Bogusboy....Try this site the shirts are 31.50 or so 50-75% off. Might save you money on something you will just wear.

Last edited by robbie on Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total
Losing quickly

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:38 am

ok, it was a toss up between the alligator and the horse. $70 for one of those? Damn, somebody is making some money. Expensive little gator there. I remember all the ******* jocks wore them.
robbie

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:42 am

Yeah 70 dollars is a complete waste of money for something you will wear and has a high potential of getting dirty. I don't even get why people go to abercrombie. My gf does but she only buys the sale stuff that is really inexspensive. They also fit really funny. I wear my clothes to be comfortable and look decent and not stupid. If i like it i buy it. I don't care what the trend is because in 1-2 weeks the damn trend will be something else.
Losing quickly

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:45 am

robbie wrote:
I wear my clothes to be comfortable and look decent and not stupid. If i like it i buy it. I don't care what the trend is because in 1-2 weeks the damn trend will be something else.

word
robbie

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:51 am

I mean i don't typically go out everysingle night of the week, and when i do i have something decent but not rediculous. As for regular wear, i go to class everyday i don't want to be all "barbied" up. And then if i work it's a simple polo and khaki's other wise i want something i can chill around in, and work on the car. Now if the lacoste repel everything imaginable then fine i'll get some to work in. Other wise im going to stick to **** shorts, a simple t-shirt, and my chucks. I think my whole outfit would cost as much as one of his shirts. lol biglaugh.gif
BogusBoyZ

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:17 am

see i like to be dressed .. the horse is ralph lauren i got a bunch of them too.. and chucks? lol.. i wear jordan,bape and air max.. 160 and up for shoes.. its just something ive done since i was like 14. i like to stay on top my game.. but yea thats the site.. i have all 21 colors of that polo now.. lol.. shirts dont get dirty if u take a small caution.. even if they do its only a shirt.. wash it.. ! dont get me wrong tho.. i have my cheap clothes for work.. but other than that .. no thanks! ima check the site out.. it would save lots as long as there real.. and lets not get started on shorts and jeans !

i know if thought about it before on how much i coulda saved on clothes.. but its an addiction lol
PwrRngr

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:24 am

kornholio788 wrote:
BogusBoyZ wrote:

Well I only wear name brand as well. Target, walmart. Occasionally Kohls if I am feelig expensive. We don't all have 100 bucks a week to spend on new "hip" clothes. I giggle at people that spend that much on a shirt. Complete waste IMO. Shoes every 2 weeks!!!! hahaha. I spend maby, MABY 15 on shirts. But normally I will find them on sale for like...5-7. Pants, I won't spend more than 20. Shoes. I found some really nice vans that I liked on sale at Kohl's and after I brought my Gama there to get her senior citizen(is this immoral haha) discount they were 30 bucks a pair. I bought 5 pairs at that price. I go through shoes about 2 pairs a year. So yes. When you are not on baller status and gotta have that collar popped in order to get the girls. 24 bucks is a hell of alot for a shirt. I have better things to spend my money on. Like..um-mm.. Food and rent lol.

LMAO, I agree with ya Korn. Whenever he grows out of his teenage "I'm a baller" stage, he'll realize spending $70 on a shirt and $160 on shoes isn't worth it. There is no good reason to spend that money on clothes except to give the outward appearance that you have a lot of money and want to flaunt it. icon_rolleyes.gif
robbie

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:06 am

Lol nice i like how this guy disses chucks and try's to come back with bapes,a nd jordans lol.

Dude chucks are timeless been around forever for a reason. They look good, feel good, and are fashionable. As for your bapes im sorry i would rather not wear a box of lucky charms marshmellows on my feet. And these guys thought my rainbow decal was ghey lol.

As for on top of your game. What game man i mean seriously its clothes, anyone can buy them it's like you are custom or anything try again.

You seriously sound like you have a confiednce problem over the net. Might wanna check it out "i have all 21 colors" lol. Good for you i have 108 different color crayons. Throw a party.

I'm sorry but this seems rediculous. If i am going to spend money i want some real use out of it. Not something that is made to cover me up when i go somewhere.
Losing quickly

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:08 am

"all 21 colors" sounds like something I'd hear on "mtv cribs"

I agree with robbie ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
robbie

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:14 am

Lol def true man. Or something i would hear from a guy who has no self esteem.lol biglaugh.gif
kornholio788

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:32 am

robbie wrote:
"i have all 21 colors" lol. Good for you i have 108 different color crayons. Throw a party.

User posted image

I think the tshirt guy is hilarious. "I gots to keep on top of my game" lol
Yota Tacoma

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:37 am

Only time ive spent any more then 20 or 30 for one shirt was when I bought a Larry Bird throw back. Only got it because it is freaking Larry Bird.
robbie

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:37 am

Lol woot for me post of the day!!

I know dude if you wanna be on top of your game take all your video games and board games toss them on the ground and then stand on them. Then you would be on top of your game. This polo business puts you at the bottom of the list of what is useful.

*runs to buy lacoste and then install 3 million light kit on it lol biglaugh.gif *

21 ***** i got a million just under the car, and korn well he's got like 2.5 million. I think we should start a shirt business man lol.

Yota: i can understand that, i spent 100 buck on a Detroit Redwings jersey and had it signed by sergei federov and dominck Hasek!! best players on the team ever. Worth it too.
Moss

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:41 am

Any TJ/Maxx, Marshalls or other discount brand name store has the Polo/Lacoste stuff with the retail store tag on it for half price. I wear Polo stuff and get all of my stuff from TJ Maxx. I have a shirt on right now that is in the Polo Store or Bloomingdales or Saks and got it for 30 dollars less.

Just a suggestion
robbie

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:43 am

Discount stuff FTMFEW!!!

I agree with moss^^ nothing beats out the discounts. When i want something nice i wait and get it on clearence or something. Jsut me though.
Yota Tacoma

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:48 am

Flea Market a town over has all the little alligator shirts or whatever they are for like 5 dolla. Probably fake but nobody would ever know. icon_twisted.gif
robbie

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:51 am

Lol well i gues this guy would know by the microscopic patterns of the way it is stitched lol biglaugh.gif

Hell fake or not i would do it. People buy the foakleys and its damn hard to tell them apart unles really close.
Yota Tacoma

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:53 am

Maybe I should go buy in bulk and put them on Ebay.
robbie

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:57 am

Yes i would do that. Make a nice profit off them. Who knows maybe you will be able to snag all 21 colors lol
Yota Tacoma

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:57 am

21 nothing, they probably have colors their never seen before.
robbie

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:00 am

Lol eaxactly. Like 108 crayons worth of color. What about a clear one where you insert your own color or set of colors lol.
Yota Tacoma

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:01 am

I hope they have the color Mac and Cheese. Had to get the super crayon box to have that one.
robbie

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:03 am

I know man, i think that would closely border a tangelo color with some white mixed in.
ImagoX

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:36 am

kornholio788 wrote:
ImagoX wrote:

I can have that personally made at a local shirt store for less than that. ANd then I don't have to wait for it to ship and pay shipping ect. 24 is insane for just a tshirt.

I am sorry. I donate to good causes all the time. But damn. That shirt probably costs like 3 bucks to make tops. That is redonkulous!

You can make a SINGLE shirt for less than that? From a digital, RASTER-based original? On a DARK shirt?

Tell me where. PLEASE. I know it only costs a fraction of that for screenprinting (about $6-$8 a pop depending on quantity), but most screnprinting places want a screen set-up fee of $50 or more, and demand you order in quanties of 20-30 or more minimum. Multiply that by every different style I'm offering and the cost ramps up REALLY fast. I've done the math and I'm not willing to invest upwards of a grand just on the possibility that some people might buy some shirts (shrug).

Digital printing like Zazzle is more expensive per unit because every shirt is custom made. You pay for convenience.

But, I still say - if anyone out there with a screnprint operation is willing to pay for the entire cost fo the setup AND figure out a way to fulfill online orders AND is willing to ship AND is willing to cut me in for half (for the design work) then feel free to drop me a line so we can do "binnis". Until then, please stop telling me that "screenprinting is cheapz0rz, yo!", because it isn't unless you're wiulling to keep inventory. After hearing this over and over, I feel comfortable saying:

"Yeah? Well then put up or shut (TF) up." icon_wink.gif

PS - hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Polo/Izod shirts were *****-bait 20 years ago when they first came out, and they're 200X ***** now. I see these nimrods walking around with the collars popped, wearing polos sized 2 sizes to small, smirking like they're hot **** on toast and all I can do is laugh. Talk about being a mindless slave to marketing - sheesho
A-Ray

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:07 pm

Zazzle might be great for you, but if it were me, geeting them made from a local place is a lot better and more reasonable. And yes, I have items from zazzle and would a lot rather have the quality of local over the quality of zazzle.

BTW, it is possible to have a single shirt made from a file for less than $24.
robbie

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:20 pm

I like t shirt transfer from walmart!! biglaugh.gif
BogusBoyZ

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:42 pm

lmao.. self esteem issues? people worried about rent? i do not rent.. i own.. well the bank does lol . about the million colors.. can you type out each color for me? i never got them kits that say million colors when you can only see a few.. im usually outta town alot a shop down south and in indiana and stuff at the malls.. ever since i grew up i loved having the best.. may be self esteem but why would i settle for anything but best? i work hard and get what i want. i never really looked at it as too much. i mean you all want the best for your cars right? hence you wouldnt goto checker auto and put there lights under your car.. a cheap optx kit or something? and to grow up? when i do grow up i will be still buying the more expensive clothes because thats just me.
robbie

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:40 pm

Hey bud cars is prety general. Lights is only one aspect. When it comes to cars especially the engine it's not good to cheap out on parts.

The million color kit i can type it out for you right now.....Lacoste=Rich little punk. And you own that fantastic what do you own you wallet? Or maybe you own that nice little scooter.

Look dude it's clothes ok, not a single person on oznium or any other car board cares about what you wear or how much you pay. If i wanted to talk clothes i would find the ghey guy i know in public speaking. As for the best that is far from the best but thats beside the point.

Also how long have you been buying for yourself. Certainly not since you were 14. All i gotta say man is it's great you like them but it's something you wear thats it. Nothing more why waste so much money on something made just like everything else.

Ask any person sporting the inferno, the V2, or ICE. Cause when is the last person walked up and said "Wow is that lacoste?" Or wow what kind of lights you running man?

As far as renting im in college it would really stupid to try and own a home. Because in 4 years i relocate. And i don't wanna worry about selling i just want to get to law school. Enjoy your hefty mortage though.

I think the latter of the two is what i hear more my friend.
banned from SG

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:23 pm

I tend to shop at Express.

To all the haters that call that store ***: Blow me.
robbie

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:25 pm

Hey now that store has some stuff that is pretty nice. I like it. I like gap too when i have the money. I know someone will say something about that.
banned from SG

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:32 pm

I agree, some stuff at Express is pretty nice. I just don't like the employees sometimes. I've had like 6 dudes ask for my number or ask if my friend is my "friend". Thats at 3 different stores. I'm skinny and gap jeans fit me better than most.
Losing quickly

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:43 pm

BogusBoyZ wrote:
lmao.. self esteem issues? people worried about rent? i do not rent.. i own.. well the bank does lol . about the million colors.. can you type out each color for me? i never got them kits that say million colors when you can only see a few.. im usually outta town alot a shop down south and in indiana and stuff at the malls.. ever since i grew up i loved having the best.. may be self esteem but why would i settle for anything but best? i work hard and get what i want. i never really looked at it as too much. i mean you all want the best for your cars right? hence you wouldnt goto checker auto and put there lights under your car.. a cheap optx kit or something? and to grow up? when i do grow up i will be still buying the more expensive clothes because thats just me.

If you want the best, at least have the best grammar and punctuation please.

ImagoX wrote:

PS - hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Polo/Izod shirts were *****-bait 20 years ago when they first came out, and they're 200X ***** now. I see these nimrods walking around with the collars popped, wearing polos sized 2 sizes to small, smirking like they're hot **** on toast and all I can do is laugh. Talk about being a mindless slave to marketing - sheesho

I agree 100% with ImagoX on this one
The time now is Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:16 am
Page 1 of 1