Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

Anyone use Covalent Silver + water?

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:04 pm

anyone here use covalent silver water solution? its supposed to be good for you, it kills virus's and stuff which helps ur body to fight off ailments. its not endorsed by the FDA but supposedly there have been successful cases where HIV positive patients have been cured, rather the virus was eliminated

i just had the flu and **** so i wanna make sure i def kick it out lol.

thoughts?

Last edited by SuBXeRo on Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total
SickWitIt

Post Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:25 pm

HIV cured - nope.
PwrRngr

Post Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:33 pm

I would say it's a hoax. New tests show that vitamin C doesn't actually prevent sickness but it does help keep your immune system up. So if you get lost of vitamin C while you're sick it reduces the time you're sick. I would get lots of vitamin C if you're trying to get rid of the flu.
SuBXeRo

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:07 am

go read up on it a bit before judging it lol, i need some good opinions on it.
SickWitIt

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:33 am

Again....I don't believe it, but thats me.
justin

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:55 am

Haha, it will turn you blue.
jol102001

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:27 am

My thoughts....

maybe it works... b/c your immune system does somewhat depend on your mental health. You think you cured it, well then maybe you can.
SuBXeRo

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:35 am

studies that have been done to show how covalent silver works tell the story that the silver ions while passing through your blood essentially suffocate the viral cells by depriving them. i forgot what exactly it said that it suffocates them of but when that happens it kills the vrius without harming the rest of your body
kornholio788

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:36 am

If it really did cure even one case of HIV it would be all over the news and everyone with HIV would be on it I would imagine. I didn't read up on it so I can't say forsure. But personally just by somewhat the way our country would react to such a thing it isn't true.

My .02

The kornster.
SuBXeRo

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:38 am

A-Ray

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:51 am

The things that help me most when I am sick are drinking plenty of fliuds, mostly water with soem gatorade and other juices, and intake of items with plenty of vitamin C.

As somone mentioned the Vitmain C doesn't cure you, but it does boost the immune system to help fight off stuff. Right now I drink a Vitamin Water every morning. It has 100% of the recomended Daily value of Vitamin C.
SuBXeRo

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:58 am

yeah but you need to remember that this type of product wasnt uber created by the drug industry in the united states. The FDA never endorses anything thats herbal, which is kind of sad if you think about. Echinecea for isntance, such a common immune booster, awesome to take while you are sick, not endorsed at all by the FDA what so ever. BUT, that doesnt mean that it doesnt work. The U.S. is very corrupt when it comes to the medical market and is all for the profit of the pharmacutical companies.

Aside from biological uses, covalent silver is said to be a good antigerm cleaner, an expensive one, but it works. With the way the world is going, virsus's are everywhere and mutate like no other. I got my flu shot this year and being one of the lucky ones, i got the flu cause the strain was different. Virus's cannot be killed by bacterial means because of their structure so all you can do is wait and hope your immune system beefs up and destroys the virus, which in my case took about a solid week while taking vitamins and ecanecea.

this isnt meant to be a whole "the US gov sucks" thead, just trying to make the point that things can still work even if they dont have full gov approval by the FDA. When you go to the doctor when/if you are sick, ask them for any suggested herbal alternatives or ones to work in conjunction with the meds already given.

just saying some stuff to make you all think a bit
jol102001

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:26 pm

SuBXeRo wrote:
studies that have been done to show how covalent silver works tell the story that the silver ions while passing through your blood essentially suffocate the viral cells by depriving them. i forgot what exactly it said that it suffocates them of but when that happens it kills the vrius without harming the rest of your body

It wouldn't "suffocate" anything.... it might break down the protein coat.
SuBXeRo

Post Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:28 pm

the way it describes it works is that when it removes the ion the cells oxygen usage is cut off and then the cell starts to die. the outter membrane is then broken, then the bodies white blood cells start to breakdown the the virus's internals and then lasty, breaks down the virus's dna. Generally vaccines and antivirals only target one of the 3, but with the way covalent silver works, it's able to targetall 3.

BTW covalent silver is similiar to colloidal silver, but covlaent is stable at an atomic level because the silver particles are so fine. Colloidal sivler is only stable at large micron sizes and then ceases to hold its charge very rapidly. The size of covalent silver enables the atoms to stay together and exist for much longer periods of time.
Goose
Oznium Employee

Post Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:52 pm

Weird... maybe it works maybe it doesn't. But I'm very skeptical when it comes to stuff like this. icon_rolleyes.gif
The time now is Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:15 pm
Page 1 of 1