Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

How to deal with potential Thieves? - Page 1

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:56 pm

I've caught wind from about....5 people warning me that these two individuals...one being a minor...are planning on stripping my truck for all its goodies.

What should I do about these two individuals. Besides police...as They will go talk to them and itll go something like this.

"Hello Mitchell we have a few questions for you and Adam"

"okay..."

"were you planning on stealing anything out of trents truck?"

"Nope"

"okay have a nice day"

So I need something ELSE to do.
Drifting10

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:58 pm

sounds like a good time for a stake out.... shot gun in hand...
ps i dont plan on stripping your truck!

but for real do you know when they plan on doing this...i mean i know you dont but like school in the driveway... what? guess only advice is park in good places like ones with alot of people to see the crime maybe or have motion light in your drive... idk man if **** happens OZ got your back!!

Last edited by Drifting10 on Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:59 pm

Would that be legal to shoot someone stealing my stuff? Even if one is a minor?
Drifting10

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:01 pm

ummm idk ask blue stang he might know
corvettecrazy

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:10 pm

If they are on your property (trespassing) I'd shot them anyways.

Sounds like a good time to build a garage.
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:11 pm

We have a garage...its full of motorcycles and stuff.
thesull

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:14 pm

Dude seriously catch one alone and stomp his **** ass make sure ou have a legit friend wih you and you got an alibi you were with him all night working on your truck... make sure you by some parts at the local autozone the previous day ;) hhahahaha
kramer13
Oznium Employee

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:14 pm

Varies state my state.

Yes it is to shoot someone from stealing...in the act. You cant get your xbox taken, go over to your buddy Brian's house, see your xbox, go home and bring a gun and shoot him.

Check out the case of Joe Horne - Pasadena, TX.
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:15 pm

Well I know I cant shoot them later...I meant if I saw them opening my truck doors.
kramer13
Oznium Employee

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:16 pm

Essentially its self-defense and protection of property - if its on your property (which would then be trespassing. Don't shoot them in the parking lot or something.
kramer13
Oznium Employee

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:18 pm

Tdawgthegreatest wrote:
Well I know I cant shoot them later...I meant if I saw them opening my truck doors.

BlueStang will back me on this:
if you saw them opening your doors, call the police. I know thats not what you want to hear, and you want to "take care of business yourself", but the safest thing to do is call the police. Get great descriptions of them, their vehicle if they drove away, direction of travel, which way did they run, were they carrying anything, and it sounds like you know them, do they live close by, does a friend of theirs live close by.

When I get calls like that...we catch them 100% of the time. Seriously.
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:19 pm

EDIT: Everyone lives close to everyone in this town.

Im sure someone lives by them. And Im friends with some of their friends...hence why i heard about it before it happened.
Bobby Lee

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:20 pm

I like the sound of a good old stake out. Chances are you wouldn't need to shoot them. If they're breaking in and you pop out from somewhere while racking a shotgun, they'll **** themselves plenty. After that, hold them at gun point and call the cops.
robbie

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:21 pm

EDIT!!

I like the above idea better biglaugh.gif
bad venge

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:22 pm

frozen paintballs and a paintball gun FTMFW ...
Someone attempted two night in a row to steal my wheels , first night the alarm went off , second I was ready for them ... turned up the velocity on my PB gun threw 100 paintballs in the freezer , and waited sure enough alarm went off , ran down with the PB gun and stitched the hell out of him he was screaming like a little girl as he was running away ....chased him down into the apartment complex and lost him... Told my fire department buddy that lived down there to keep an eye out for a dude with circular bruises , he calls me to walk down , theres a dude out washing his car no shirt on bruised from head to toe , I walked over and told him " next time it's a real gun and I won't miss" he never ever came back
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:22 pm

Well my buddy is an Ex-marine and they didnt stop when they stole the **** out of his truck...IN his garage...and my buddy has TONS of weapons. Few semi auto m16 knockoffs converted to fully auto.

EVERYONE knows they did it, ive seen all his parts...but the cops wont do anything about it.

EDIT: Takes too long to freeze paintballs....Marbles work much better. Break bones if you shoot them enough. ALSO My tippmann Runs off Propane. ALSO has the Tippmann 98 custom "co2" Power kit...which doubles the FPS, and velocity. and with it Running propane...can easily break bones.

Good idea.

Last edited by Tdawgthegreatest on Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total
Drifting10

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:24 pm

lol or you could strip your truck your self that way when they get there and do it thell be like WTF! **** already gone!
robbie

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:25 pm

^^^LMAO or put on parts they can't steal easily, turbo, suspension.

Another reason i don;t buy audio stuff.
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:26 pm

bah. I like the marbles idea.
Drifting10

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:26 pm

bad venge wrote:
Someone attempted two night in a row to steal my wheels , first night the alarm went off , second I was ready for them ... turned up the velocity on my PB gun threw 100 paintballs in the freezer , and waited sure enough alarm went off , ran down with the PB gun and stitched the hell out of him he was screaming like a little girl as he was running away ....chased him down into the apartment complex and lost him... Told my fire department buddy that lived down there to keep an eye out for a dude with circular bruises , he calls me to walk down , theres a dude out washing his car no shirt on bruised from head to toe , I walked over and told him " next time it's a real gun and I won't miss" he never ever came back

sick!!! icon_twisted.gif vampv.gif alien.gif
Drifting10

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:27 pm

robbie wrote:
^^^LMAO or put on parts they can't steal easily, turbo, suspension.

Another reason i don;t buy audio stuff.

haha indeed! robbie you know whats up!
robbie

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:28 pm

I would give props to the guy who could jack a supercharger (soon to be had) and my coil overs in a short amount of time LOL.
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:29 pm

But they cant GET AWAY with stealing my audio stuff.

Im friends with EVERYONE in this town..cept a select few *these two being in that group*

They wouldnt be able to Pawn my stereo or anything off in this town without someone knowing me finding out.

Which is why they burried...yes BURRIED my friends parts, 3 miles out of town, and havnt even gone out to see if the parts are still there...which they arent. Cause They are now in my possession ....sitting next to me.
Kevin_S

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:31 pm

hire this man as a personal security guard:
User posted image
problem solved. fin.
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:33 pm

True dat.
Drifting10

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:35 pm

robbie wrote:
I would give props to the guy who could jack a supercharger (soon to be had) and my coil overs in a short amount of time LOL.

i bet i could!:shifty eyes:
robbie

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:35 pm

MMM Focus SR swap then icon_twisted.gif
Drifting10

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:36 pm

haha do it! me coming out in the am wtf my sr's gone ROOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
robbie

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:38 pm

I'll be in the next FATF Drift Turbo ford!!
Drifting10

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:40 pm

haha that would be such **** seeing a **** focus with an sr20 swap drifting circles around a supra haha pwnd!
corvettecrazy

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:46 pm

set up razor blades along the under and back edges of your sub boxes and similar. You will know who did it when you see who has all their finger tips bandaged because they sliced right to the bone.
robbie

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:49 pm

^^ I just cringed no joke... icon_cry.gif
bad venge

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:52 pm

I did that after my jeep stereo was ripped off three times in a month tackwelded blades at crazy angles underneath , could track him like a wounded deer to a house a couple doors down from work , called the police , sure enough he had my other radios there to...
alienyoungjr

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:40 pm

corvettecrazy wrote:
set up razor blades along the under and back edges of your sub boxes and similar. You will know who did it when you see who has all their finger tips bandaged because they sliced right to the bone.

i wouldn't suggest that at all. there has been people sued and lost over putting razor blades under their door handles.
thesull

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:02 pm

alienyoungjr wrote:
corvettecrazy wrote:

i wouldn't suggest that at all. there has been people sued and lost over putting razor blades under their door handles.

If it is inside the vehicle and poses no threat to the public then it is ok.

When it is a public safety hazard it is deemed illegal ;) If he happens to **** himself while trespassing on your property still some legal sight for him but not mch since he entered the vehicle illegally..
kramer13
Oznium Employee

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:11 pm

Not to be a jerk here but I read something about 4 years ago that a burglary fell through the kitchen ceiling window and landed on a knife cutting himself.

He won in court.
SickWitIt

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:13 pm

^Good movie,
hyewarrior

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:57 pm

bad venge wrote:

You're my hero icon_twisted.gif
Ryan88

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:32 pm

Best way to shoot him and get away with it is, park your car in your garage. turn all the lights off. If they enter, jsut shoot him DEAD. he can't survive or they'll testify and you'll go to jail. That applies to shooting every home intruder. And make sure the bullet enters the front of the body so it looks like self defense.

Then when the police come, tell him you were sleeping in the garage because your parents kicked you out of the house for the night. Some one broke in the garage and you screamed "stop! I have a shot gun!" but they kept breaking into the garage after you repetevly told him you'll shoot if he comes any further. Tell them your life felt threatened. Then it will look like self defense to the police and you should be fine.

UNLESS you live in texas, you can just shoot him with no problem for people stealing your ****. No Q's asked.

Or just shoot a gun in the air, it will scare the **** out of them.

Last edited by Ryan88 on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total
robbie

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:34 pm

We at oznium exploit any and all loop holes biglaugh.gif
Tat2Dragons

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:55 pm

Well if you've got a set of Balls and are not a *****,here is what I would do....confront both of them at the same time,and tell them what you will do to them,if they ever touch your truck. icon_twisted.gif icon_lol.gif
thesull

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:28 am

hyewarrior wrote:
bad venge wrote:

No such thing as frozen paintballs... I played professionally for years and even the cheap paint will not freeze because of ll the oil in it...

Both of you FAIL.
hyewarrior

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:30 am

thesull wrote:
hyewarrior wrote:
bad venge wrote:

No such thing as frozen paintballs... I played professionally for years and even the cheap paint will not freeze because of ll the oil in it...

Both of you FAIL.

Hey..... I didn't know..... I'm not a paintballer icon_sad.gif
Losing quickly

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:35 am

...glad theres nothing worth stealing in my car anymore.....

video = win. Record them stealing your stuff. Report them to the police (show them the video, but make you have an extra copy, b/c they might "lose" it). A crime record lasts a whole lot longer than a few bruises.
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:07 am

but the scar from a bullet hole shall remain forever.

^^You can "freeze" Paintballs by using liquid nitrogen. Marbles are easier though.
robbie

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:14 am

Or you could sit and wait in the dark, with say....got a bigger dog? Dogs+Dark=**** terrifying,
thesull

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:12 am

Tdawgthegreatest wrote:

^^You can "freeze" Paintballs by using liquid nitrogen. Marbles are easier though.

That makes sense.. but not by practical means... you still fail.
PwrRngr

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:15 am

Tdawgthegreatest wrote:

Paintballs expand when you finally freeze them. Good luck getting them through your gun and coming out in one piece.
kornholio788

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:07 am

Me personally. Won't wait to call the cops. I know that **** won't get done. ANd odds are that even if I do just call the cops I am still going to end up losing thousands in parts. **** that. I would stake out and stomp that mother **** out. Nobody is going to tell me to let some punk steal my ****. Nobody.

Guns are too quick. Give me a metal baseball bat. That will teach him a lesson.
A-Ray

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:29 am

I would approach the two individuals that you think are going to steal stuff and let them know that you will be watching and waiting. Try to take away the potential. Also, make sure the neighbors are on the look out for any strange occurrences.
Losing quickly

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:02 am

Tdawgthegreatest wrote:

Personally, I think having a criminal record is worse. It will haunt them for the rest of their life. Have to put it on job applications whenever they apply for a job.
kornholio788

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:09 am

Oh and take that damn sticker off your truck. Everyone you drive by now knows you have a good system in your truck. It's only a matter of time.

Be smart about it and try and prevent it first. I tell alot of people that I don't have a system becuase it got stolen already. Did it? No. But now they think there is nothig worth stealing in my car. Hense the no break ins in 2 years *kocks on wood*

The world has some **** people in it and they law states you can't just go killing people becuase they break teh law. Would be nice if we could but it could mean trouble for you. Be smarter than the **** holes that do this and use some common sense. And you won't have nearly as many problems as you will bangin your **** through parking lots and having logo stickers on the outside of your truck(which is an extremely easy truck to break into btw.).
02BlueStang

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:03 am

Didnt read everything, but here's what Ill give ya....

First off, DONT SHOOT THEM, even if they are breaking into your truck. Although they would be trespassing on the property and taking your property, state laws are not great in this respect and the use of deadly force is usually only justified when they are INSIDE your house and you are fearful of your life or families lives....believe it or not there is a good chance you would get sued and lose if you shot them for simply breaking into your vehicle and possibly face jail time....you are only allowed to use the same amount of force to defend yourself as one is using to harm you....so if someone punches you and you shoot them, you'll end up in jail.....just watch the news, happens all the time.

If they are INSIDE your house, and if your garage is attached to your house then that would be legit as it is considered a portion of the property (attached garages are not) then its your call....

Personally, and I have heard this from several guys, dont use a loaded gun, but there is no mistaking the sound of a shotgun being racked and knowing most kids that are pulling smash and grab type robberies, hey will run at the sound of trouble....with a shotgun, they wont run in fear of being shot....but you should be able to get a urine specimen before they leave the area to proove it was them at the scene.

If you know where these guys work or go to school with you.....its quite simple. Just approach them and tell them that now that all your cameras are setup, they can come anytime to attempt to strip the truck.

If you have a dog there is about a 60% less of a risk of being broken into at your property....theives do it for convenience, there are plenty of other vehicles that are easier to access and have a higher potential of getting away clean.

If they do break into your truck, DO NOT TOUCH THE VEHICLE. Fingerprints will be taken and make sure you forward the information of the guys onto the police as well as the information of the guy who told you about their plan as he would be a primary witness for hearing them state they were going to commit the offense.

And to top it all off....if they break into your truck and are convicted, sue em. Any scratch you find on your vehicle, any previous mark anywhere, interior, exterior....put it on them. They have already been found guilty of the crime and no court will not make them pay for damages, especially when they cant prove that the marks were there before the robbery. Its much nicer to hit a theif where it hurts...in the wallet.
02BlueStang

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:04 am

Losing quickly wrote:
Tdawgthegreatest wrote:

Personally, I think having a criminal record is worse. It will haunt them for the rest of their life. Have to put it on job applications whenever they apply for a job.

what sucks, a lot of companies only screen backgrounds for FELONY convictions, not misdemeanors. icon_evil.gif
kornholio788

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:17 am

02BlueStang wrote:
Didnt read everything, but here's what Ill give ya....

First off, DONT SHOOT THEM, even if they are breaking into your truck. Although they would be trespassing on the property and taking your property, state laws are not great in this respect and the use of deadly force is usually only justified when they are INSIDE your house and you are fearful of your life or families lives....believe it or not there is a good chance you would get sued and lose if you shot them for simply breaking into your vehicle and possibly face jail time....you are only allowed to use the same amount of force to defend yourself as one is using to harm you....so if someone punches you and you shoot them, you'll end up in jail.....just watch the news, happens all the time.

If they are INSIDE your house, and if your garage is attached to your house then that would be legit as it is considered a portion of the property (attached garages are not) then its your call....

Personally, and I have heard this from several guys, dont use a loaded gun, but there is no mistaking the sound of a shotgun being racked and knowing most kids that are pulling smash and grab type robberies, hey will run at the sound of trouble....with a shotgun, they wont run in fear of being shot....but you should be able to get a urine specimen before they leave the area to proove it was them at the scene.

If you know where these guys work or go to school with you.....its quite simple. Just approach them and tell them that now that all your cameras are setup, they can come anytime to attempt to strip the truck.

If you have a dog there is about a 60% less of a risk of being broken into at your property....theives do it for convenience, there are plenty of other vehicles that are easier to access and have a higher potential of getting away clean.

If they do break into your truck, DO NOT TOUCH THE VEHICLE. Fingerprints will be taken and make sure you forward the information of the guys onto the police as well as the information of the guy who told you about their plan as he would be a primary witness for hearing them state they were going to commit the offense.

And to top it all off....if they break into your truck and are convicted, sue em. Any scratch you find on your vehicle, any previous mark anywhere, interior, exterior....put it on them. They have already been found guilty of the crime and no court will not make them pay for damages, especially when they cant prove that the marks were there before the robbery. Its much nicer to hit a theif where it hurts...in the wallet.

Good advice if this is what actually happened in real life. I have ahd quite a few friends broken into. ANd guess what. They didn't touch teh truck, called the police, took a statement. And nothign was done. they are now out of a grand of audio equipment. No fingerprints were taken, no scene anaylisis. Nothing. Some cops out there like you are indeed good. But honestly it is well known that most cops could give a rats ass about people with modded cars and when we get broken into. Rarely..RARELY does teh police do much of anything about breakins from what I have heard.

Baseball bat to their head > being out thousands in stuff and the police sitting in their office eating donuts.
02BlueStang

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:24 pm

^^ fingerprints are iffy at best though from car prowls....because there are going to be TONS of prints on door handles, interior etc, so its a long shot but sometimes pays off....

most incidents are smash and grabs...and if your vehicle is broken into in your garage, you can almost guarantee it was someone in your neighborhood or knew where you lived and what they were looking for.

turning over names in this case would help becuase it could lead to one of the guys rolling on one of the other members involved....its really hard to get a prosecutor to press charges and make them stick because of lack of evidence in these cases.....its a lot harder to get a conviction then traffic court....unless the theives are arrested with the loot in their posession, its really hard to prove they were at the scene unless they have a print inside the vehicle (outside they could say they simply touch the vehicle on the street, and you cant prove otherwise), inside proves they were in the vehicle without permission.

95% of people are all talk....the other 5% eventually end up in some type of incarceration.
kornholio788

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:34 pm

I am not saying that it is easy to do it and the cops just aren't. I am saying that a mojority of the time nothing is done because it is hard to catch them. And that to protect my **** I am going to take a baseball bat to their legs.

As said before. Cops can tell me all they want to watch them jack my **** and just call so them can come and do nothing. Or I can keep all my stuff I worked hard for and beat the **** outta him so he doesn't do it again.
robbie

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:37 pm

Korn really quick......how is say having a decal about audio stuff, any different than having a body kit, wheels, and wing and so forth on a car. Almost anyone who does a smash and grab knows what kinds of cars, trucks what have you to look for. I would say your car especially would be a larger target then say my car with a huge Sony decal plastered across the back.

It's all about people who see/know the car, and what it can advertise. Obviously the sticker in this case wasn't a huge factor.

But IMHO i would go after a car like yours then something that looks bone stock with a few stickers. Because more than likely the goodies would be far greater.
TRogers

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:55 pm

Razor blades under the door handles...Has that been mentioned yet?
kornholio788

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:05 pm

TRogers wrote:
Razor blades under the door handles...Has that been mentioned yet?

Yes and you can get arrested and charged for that since you are endangering the public. Say a little kid walks up and cuts himself. Boom. Jail time.
robbie

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:08 pm

Little kids shouldn't touch my car anyways.

But i don't put them under anyways.
bad venge

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:50 pm

thesull wrote:

Both of you FAIL.

Throw them in the freezer the shell gets hard as a rock ... it hurts like hell to get hit by them ... I'm not sure if the "fill" freezes or not ... try it ...
Drifting10

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:58 pm

rig your truck with a bomb when anything is opened/broken into with out remote deactivation your truck blows up

cops come say they blew your truck up....... icon_wink.gif
robbie

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:02 pm

^^^ Then they will die icon_cry.gif No fun can be had. icon_twisted.gif
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:14 pm

bad venge wrote:

Throw them in the freezer the shell gets hard as a rock ... it hurts like hell to get hit by them ... I'm not sure if the "fill" freezes or not ... try it ...

Fill doesnt freeze...the shell gets brittle, and sometimes breaks on your E-bolt

EDIT: And also, they came last night to try to steal my ****, Me and 4 of my buddies were outback hottubbing, and we heard a car door shut, and my dogs start barking...so we ran out there to see them leaning in my truck. Previously we had warned them they would get the **** beaten out of them, but I guess they didnt listen.

One guy hit my buddy with a stick with a hook on the end (to unlock my door im assuming), so we commenced the beating. And the day before we talked to my cop buddy, and asked him to watch around my house, just incase...so about 2 minutes after we beat the living crap out of them, he came...Handcuffed them, now we await the trial.
robbie

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:24 pm

If girls were in the hottub that sucks lol.

That's cool got what they deserved. Jealous Idiots
Bobby Lee

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:25 pm

Nice
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:25 pm

Also korn....there are 13,000 people in my town. Only some of are stupid retarded highschool students would try to steal my stuff.....as they are probably hopped up on meth.
TRogers

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:31 pm

I would have shoved that hook right in the mother **** eye socket.

But that's just me.
robbie

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:32 pm

And nesquick...getting high of the Q man. biglaugh.gif
ChevyCaprice9C1

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:50 pm

just get this

DJPatGinthemix

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:06 pm

TRogers wrote:
I would have shoved that hook right in the mother **** eye socket.

But that's just me.

^^^ Badass as hell

Also man good to hear they got their just deserves, make sure to update us on the trial
BLAZER_97

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:22 pm

i had my house broke into, they stole just my audio ****. no money missing just my subs, finally found out who it was. beat him with a 2x4
thesull

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:48 pm

I still just say kick his ass...
Knox

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:02 pm

You don't know how happy I am to hear that you caught them and gave them a beating.
Glowin97x

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:25 pm

Look all of you people are retarded. Please don't listen to anyone who has said anything above. The laws of self defense and defense of property vary WIDELY by state. Texas law is an abnormality. Is it really worth going to jail for 2nd degree murder for a truck? Don't be retarded.

And everyone else should probably STFU because none of you know what you are talking about.
Losing quickly

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:01 pm

Its good that they attacked you first and not the other way around.
thesull

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:09 pm

Glowin97x wrote:
Look all of you people are retarded. Please don't listen to anyone who has said anything above. The laws of self defense and defense of property vary WIDELY by state. Texas law is an abnormality. Is it really worth going to jail for 2nd degree murder for a truck? Don't be retarded.

And everyone else should probably STFU because none of you know what you are talking about.

Seriously? Dude chill...

I said just beat his ****! Easy to do... if your not a puss...
robbie

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:26 pm

^^^ He is right, beating someone up isn't murder...

I have nothing to just steal LOL

I don;t even have seats except for a driver
Moss

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:50 pm

It's amazing some of you can enter a password, user name and respond to a confirmation e-mail to be a member here. icon_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by Moss on Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total
The time now is Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:39 am
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2