Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

My eclipse - Page 2

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:46 am

I rarely notice spoilers unless there's a civic attached... they seem to stick out like sore thumbs for some reason icon_rolleyes.gif
shoobaah

Post Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:03 am

hahahhahhahahahahaha
knatebetz

Post Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:22 am

RADRaze2KX wrote:
I rarely notice spoilers unless there's a civic attached... they seem to stick out like sore thumbs for some reason icon_rolleyes.gif

i saw an mid 90's mustang yesterday with the SVT cobra wing from the 00's on it, the stuck out pretty good. looked horrible.
Ryan88

Post Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:17 am

knatebetz wrote:
RADRaze2KX wrote:

i saw an mid 90's mustang yesterday with the SVT cobra wing from the 00's on it, the stuck out pretty good. looked horrible.

No ****?! There's like a 95 mustang I see driving around with one. It looks like complete ****. I'll take a pic if I see it around again.
knatebetz

Post Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:32 am

the 2 "racing" stripes on the car and the spoiler only had 1 and it didn't even go with either strip. i should really start bring my camera with me when i'm driving.
aznboiquyen

Post Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:35 pm

One thing you need to do. Depending on where you live. You should remove the cold air intake if you live in rainy areas. Looking at the photos i see trees so i assume it must rain alot. Prolly a Northern State. If water gets in it. Ur screwed.
knatebetz

Post Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:40 pm

^^^ pretty sure he'll be fine unless he decides to take the car swimming. or parks it in a pond. my filter is right in front and pretty much under the engine. i worked in car detailing and had to degrease almost every engine, a couple had filters like his and ran exactly the same as they did before. why does every1 think rain is going to destroy an engine? icon_rolleyes.gif
shoobaah

Post Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:37 pm

yea i hear ya man, i'm gonna run a bypass valve on the intake. i was concerned that the car would hydrolock, and i stilll am to be honest, though i've driven through some intense rhode isalnd rain and survived so far. thanks for the concern though
Spawn

Post Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:34 am

Very nice ride, especially as a starter. I'm going with Tat2dragons on this one, ditch the loom unless it's black. And if you do redo the loom, make sure that it is tied and taped properly without any open ends, and it fits the wires that it's over.
shoobaah

Post Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:12 pm

yea i might mess w/ the loom soon. not sure tho
reptileink

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:05 am

Hey! I'm in RI too!
justinwebb

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:42 am

looks like every other eclipse i see nothing special
Tat2Dragons

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:53 am

justinwebb wrote:

Some may say that about your car and many vehicles on here. icon_confused.gif From what I read,he started the thread to ask for suggestions on what he should do next.Not hey guy's look at my awesome,unique and special Eclipse. icon_lol.gif
02cougarman

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:46 pm

^ownage
MonteCarloSteve

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:20 pm

alien.gif mj.gif rofl.gif
justinwebb

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:29 pm

Tat2Dragons wrote:
justinwebb wrote:

Some may say that about your car and many vehicles on here. icon_confused.gif From what I read,he started the thread to ask for suggestions on what he should do next.Not hey guy's look at my awesome,unique and special Eclipse. icon_lol.gif

he asked for options and i gave him mine....do i care if i hurt anyones feeling nope not at all, so ease up there nutswinger
Tat2Dragons

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:21 pm

justinwebb wrote:
Tat2Dragons wrote:
justinwebb wrote:

he asked for options and i gave him mine....do i care if i hurt anyones feeling nope not at all, so ease up there nutswinger

That doesn't even make sense,he asked for options and I gave him mine? icon_lol.gif What option did you give him? That it looks like every other Eclipse and you see nothing special? Yeah OK Gotcha! icon_lol.gif Oh and you calling me a nutswinger..yeah you're real cool...lol icon_lol.gif I'm sure everyones impressed by your name calling ability...I know I certainly was.lol icon_lol.gif
justinwebb

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:43 pm

Last time i checked yep that was an opinion i can ship you a dictionary for free if you need one so you can look up the definition......and i was nice when i said it looks like every other one i could have gone on but refrained....and nice comeback are we back in the 5th grade again?
justinwebb

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:50 pm

and its fun to pick on people and watch others get all riled up i find it fun and amusing as 99% of the time i do it just for fun out of sheer boredom......most know this and the others will learn..........just some insight hehehehe icon_razz.gif
Tat2Dragons

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:14 pm

justinwebb wrote:
and nice comeback are we back in the 5th grade again?

What are you talking about? You're the one who starting off acting like a damn 5th grader,with calling me a name. lol icon_lol.gif Duh icon_smile.gif

justinwebb wrote:
and its fun to pick on people and watch others get all riled up i find it fun and amusing as 99% of the time i do it just for fun out of sheer boredom......most know this and the others will learn..........just some insight hehehehe icon_razz.gif

Yeah sounds like some real fun icon_eek.gif Sorry there Mr. Internet Bully icon_lol.gif I don't get off on picking on people just to watch others get all riled up. It's not my idea of good times. Thanks for the insight on your behavior...now I know what to expect when you post. icon_confused.gif
SickWitIt

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:24 pm

justinwebb wrote:

We're talking about two different things here...

Option...and Opinion.

Also, ever heard of "Sentence Structure"...Here...

"S.E.N.T.E.N.C.E - S.T.R.U.C.T.U.R.E"

Sound it out.

MODS: CAN WE PLEASE GET A MULTI-QUOTE ALREADY?
justinwebb

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:30 pm

you make no sense at all
SickWitIt

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:08 pm

justinwebb wrote:
you make no sense at all

Haha, you're the one that lacks common sense. How did that last post of mine make no sense?

Am I just retarded? Help me out here guys.
justinwebb

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:27 pm

User posted image

User posted image
SickWitIt

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:28 pm

Tisk Tisk - no cussing in images.
justinwebb

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:35 pm

oh darn hate to get yelled at since i have been here just as long as some of the mods....

me=no care
SickWitIt

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:38 pm

word
The time now is Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:13 pm
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2