Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

how do i run leds with batteries........

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:26 pm

yea i have this idea of runnin led's "hidden" in my entertainment center at my house and i was wondering how many and wat kind of batteries to hook up to them????
corvettecrazy

Post Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:38 pm

well you can get a car battery and run more than you can wire off that.

or you can wire up a 9v battery and connect the LEDs in series of 3 or 4.

the possibilities are endless.
super_accord

Post Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:03 pm

If you used one of them 9v batteries you know the little rectangle ones, how many total leds would be recommended to hook up to it and how long would it last.
corvettecrazy

Post Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:08 pm

you could hook up as many as you want. But the more you hook up the less time it will last. I would think it would easily power 10 LEDs for a long time.

You could try wiring the LEDs to one of those inverters that come with phones. Would last as long as you have it plugged in and there would be no batteries to replace.
FLYSTRATUS98

Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:31 pm

[quote="thumpinbass134"]yea i have this idea of runnin led's "hidden" in my entertainment center at my house and i was wondering how many and wat kind of batteries to hook up to them????[/quote]

Sup brother why dont you just get 12v+ LED's you can add as many as you want anyway you want. take alook at my ride by the shift and you'll see the 12v+ LED's to indicate my audios switches i got them in green i have about 400 of these LED's ebay you can get them there Good luck peace!
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/358465
The time now is Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:51 am
Page 1 of 1