Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

My GF's surprise for me

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Got home from work today and the GF was gone.. when she came home she had a nice surprise for me..

User posted image

User posted image

She knows ive been wanting another Doberman for awhile just never put any effort into it, well she found him a few weeks ago and had him reserved and never told me untill she pulled him out of her jacket.

"Glock" was born Sept 17th.. His dew claws are removed and his tail is docked but im gonna have it taken down alittle more since its pretty long still, gonna get the ears done too.

This makes (2) Dobermans, 1 Male, 1 Female and we have 1 Male/Female Pug too.
Highland J

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:55 pm

In that second pic ur pug looks PRETTY jealous haha... my dogs get **** when i bring new dogs around.
Tat2Dragons

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Cute Pup. icon_smile.gif Congratulations.
thumpinbass134

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:21 pm

cute pup indeed. i just never got the point of gettin the ears put up. the tail thing i kinda understand.... to all there own.
Kindschi

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:36 pm

^
Its 100% Cosmetic.. I Like the way they look with them up.

I take Abby (My big Doberman) out alot in public and I get mixed reactions on her ears but untill I got her I did not even know there ears were 'floppy', I thought they naturally came up.... some think its cruel but how do you think a dog feels getting his nuts chopped off, there are some that think thats cruel too. Like you said, to each there own.
02BlueStang

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:45 pm

love the name icon_cool.gif
pOrk

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:51 pm

Cosmetic surgery on dogs is **** retarded. Hes cute now, till you butcher his ears to hell.
ChevyCaprice9C1

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:54 pm

yeah really cute pup
hyewarrior

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:31 pm

I want a Doberman one day :(

Cute little thing, enjoy your new puppy! icon_biggrin.gif
alkatmsu

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:46 pm

Looks a LOT like my dog, who's mother is a beagle...
Kevin_S

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:58 pm

I really wish you'd reconsider doing the ears. I had my great dane's ears done and I was so mad at myself for putting my dog through that process for absolutely no reason.
The_Mastor

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:52 pm

Cute little guy. And you and the girl have 4 dogs!!! Wow, props to keeping all those under control icon_biggrin.gif

I will have to agree on the ears though, there is no reason to put a dog through pain just so it looks better to you. Nuts getting chopped is for a purpose, so he can't re-populate. My little guy is going to get his nuts chopped soon, and that is for a very important reason. He has epilepsy and I defiantly don't want that trait passed on.

But all in all, that is one cute puppy, have fun with him!
Chris

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:23 pm

pOrk wrote:
Cosmetic surgery on dogs is **** retarded. Hes cute now, till you butcher his ears to hell.
coolbam

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:43 pm

looks cute lol
josh9015

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:03 am

Chris wrote:
pOrk wrote:
kramer13
Oznium Employee

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:59 am

Kindschi wrote:
1 Male/Female Pug too.

WTF does that mean lol

Cute dog too
thefiredogg

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:19 pm

ok so i take it that her number 2 suprise is her in that coustume in the 2nd pic? lol.
some pics of that would be nice

also nice puppy
banned from SG

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:28 pm

I'll be getting a doberman one of these days and the tail will be docked and the ears done too.
Its your dog, do what you want. I don't agree with the "Cosmetic surgery for dogs is stupid" comment. I think putting lights in/on a car is stupid. I think girls getting boob/nose/lip job(s) is stupid. It's all a matter of preference and perspective for that matter.

Cute dog, I love Dobermans.
pOrk

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:39 pm

banned from SG wrote:
I'll be getting a doberman one of these days and the tail will be docked and the ears done too.
Its your dog, do what you want. I don't agree with the "Cosmetic surgery for dogs is stupid" comment. I think putting lights in/on a car is stupid. I think girls getting boob/nose/lip job(s) is stupid. It's all a matter of preference and perspective for that matter.

Cosmetic surgury on people is not ok, but it is on a dog? A breast augmentation is EXTREMELY similar to docking a tail or cropping ears, its PURELY cosmetic in most cases unless you are getting a breast reduction in which case is for relieving back pain. Those people have THAT CHOICE, if your dog had a choice he would tell you to **** off, guaranteed.
robbie

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:46 pm

we can all argue.

He's still gonna do it.

Oh BTW breast Augmentation is also used for women who may have lost one or two to breast cancer.....still just purely cosmetic?

In that case i would see it as a moral booster for someone who has none.
Kindschi

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:55 pm

kramer13 wrote:
Kindschi wrote:
1 Male/Female Pug too.

WTF does that mean lol

Cute dog too

1 Male, 1 Female... Sorry for the confusion, I admit it looked like I had a he/she of a dog.. lol

thefiredogg wrote:
ok so i take it that her number 2 suprise is her in that coustume in the 2nd pic? lol.
some pics of that would be nice

also nice puppy

Thats one of her work outfits.... Out of picture she had her tote out looking through them for a party she had last night.

Thanks for the compliments/comments everyone.
banned from SG

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:45 pm

pOrk wrote:
banned from SG wrote:

Cosmetic surgury on people is not ok, but it is on a dog? A breast augmentation is EXTREMELY similar to docking a tail or cropping ears, its PURELY cosmetic in most cases unless you are getting a breast reduction in which case is for relieving back pain. Those people have THAT CHOICE, if your dog had a choice he would tell you to **** off, guaranteed.

I think you completely missed the point I was trying to make.
Knox

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:21 pm

I love dobermans!

My uncle has had 3, two with the ears cropped and one normal. Either way they were great dogs icon_biggrin.gif
The_Mastor

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:11 pm

banned from SG wrote:
pOrk wrote:
banned from SG wrote:

I think you completely missed the point I was trying to make.

It's personal preference but it's still bad. I mean if you had a baby would you sit there and say "hmm, I don't really like how those ears turned out... doc, let's put those babies up, just pin um up its cool, not like i'll feel anything. And WOW, that nose is whew, let's crop that off as well and make it look better" HELL TO THE NO you wouldn't.

The point is breast stuff and crap is THE INDIVIDUAL making THEIR OWN decision, whether to look better or for an actual reason to help their life. Here, THE OWNER is making THE DOG'S decision to change its appearance. If you don't like how the dog looks why did you buy that kind? There are lots of other dogs out there to choose from icon_smile.gif

Just food for thought icon_smile.gif
Moss

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:44 pm

People have their ears pinned.
Knox

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:59 pm

The dog's don't even notice. Watch a doberman puppy's behavior before the surgery and after the surgery and it'll be exactly the same. Eat and play, eat and play.

I personally like the look with the ears down better so I wouldn't do it, but I have nothing against the people that do.

Plus if you want to look at the positives it makes their ears less vulnerable in an attack, and slightly improves the hearing.
The_Mastor

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:20 pm

Moss wrote:
People have their ears pinned.

Yes PEOPLE have THEIR ears pinned, not their parents doing it to them :)

But i'm done, argument is out there, have fun with the dog, he looks like he is going to be a fun and energetic little guy icon_smile.gif
banned from SG

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:31 pm

Okay, my brother just had a daughter. They got her ears pierced. My niece didn't have a say in that.
PwrRngr

Post Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:25 am

banned from SG wrote:
Okay, my brother just had a daughter. They got her ears pierced. My niece didn't have a say in that.

I was just going to bring up this exact same thing. Some people have their kid's ears pierced.
Tat2Dragons

Post Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:46 am

PwrRngr wrote:
banned from SG wrote:

I was just going to bring up this exact same thing. Some people have their kid's ears pierced.

Yep and infant boys get circumcised without any say about that either. icon_neutral.gif
Dennis A

Post Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:32 pm

I wanted to get my son fixed so he didn't have to put up with kids like him.
ONLY KIDDING GUYS!!!
Highland J

Post Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Leave the ears....personal opinion but looks fine either way, just unneeded.

Fixing dogs has the purpose of preventing overpopulation.
Cutting ears does not have a functional purpose besides making the human happy.

If he had an opinion it would be **** OFF HUMAN icon_cool.gif icon_smile.gif
corvettecrazy

Post Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:28 pm

PwrRngr wrote:
banned from SG wrote:

Her ears would heal if she left the ear rings out. The dog's, not so much.
PwrRngr

Post Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:59 pm

The dog's ears heal just fine. If deny they don't go back to normal then nothing heals after most operations. Does a dog not heal after getting fixed? Do people not heal after beast augmentation?

The dog's ear and tail will heal and it won't know after a week.
Highland J

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:16 pm

^ yeah but when you CUT IT OFF it does not grow back! Pierced ears fill in or essentially grow back.
Highland J

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:16 pm

Also.... i want a great dane! Or a Mastiff, or a husky
Kindschi

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:54 pm

Talk about a debate! lol But Robbie is right regardless of what everyone thinks im gonna get them done.. My dog, My choice... I bet if he had his way he would not be in a cage at night or go outside in the rain to go potty... The list can go on forever.

Highland- I love Mastiff's... but I hate all the slobber!
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Highland J wrote:
^ yeah but when you CUT IT OFF it does not grow back! Pierced ears fill in or essentially grow back.

Not really, if you've had them in longer than the healing process they don't "heal" back to normal if removed most of the time. Usually makes a deposit or a little bubble of skin that pertrudes(sp) from where the hole was.

If I took my top piercing out (on the top's of my ears) there would be two holes, since they are gauged studs. Leaving holes forevaaaa
The time now is Mon May 21, 2018 10:53 pm
Page 1 of 1