Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

Who wants to try a pre-wired 5050 LED - Page 2

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:33 pm

I think im going to use these over the superflux for my airvents and cupholders. more of a subtle dispersed glow it seems.
main-e-ax

Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:40 pm

DJ FroZone wrote:
I think im going to use these over the superflux for my airvents and cupholders. more of a subtle dispersed glow it seems.

I would do this as well, I wish these were an option when I used flux for my cupholders and vents.
DJ FroZone

Post Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:50 am

i just placed an order but im going to wait till the plccs come in stock to actually order them.
dcemureviews

Post Thu May 27, 2010 11:50 am

I'm bringing this back..

So I ordered the two (2) prewired surface LED for a wedding project I was going to do but ended up getting the prewired ribbon led strips. Both were ordered as cool white.

When I decided to see if the prewired surface led can help give off my light with the prewired ribbon, i noticed that the colors were off

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image

The prewired surface look warm white rather than the cool white like that of the prewired ribbon. Was the wrong product sent to me? See image below

User posted image

I also sent email to cs@oznium.com but havent received a reply
kramer13
Oznium Employee

Post Thu May 27, 2010 2:09 pm

dcemureviews wrote:
I also sent email to cs@oznium.com but havent received a reply

There are zero emails in our system. Either I replied to you or I haven't received it.

It looks like we sent you the wrong one.
Phil
Owner, Oznium.com

Post Thu May 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Perhaps the email didn't come through if there were excessively large attachments.

It looks like cool white to me (what does the package say though?). If the package says cool white, then you got cool white. If the package says warm white, then we made a mistake in shipping.

The colors of the ribbon / prewired don't match because they come from different factories.

If you need it to match exactly, best to use the same product throughout. Even then, there can be slight differences from different batches of LEDs.
dcemureviews

Post Thu May 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Yea, I think the images were a little too big as they were attached to the email and might of never went through

It came in a clear ziplock type baggie and there was no sticker or anything like they usually do.

Looking at the output of the light from your images, the light I have has a yellow look to it (camera never catches the actual output when it comes to lighting) where as the cool white has a hint of blue in the light.
Phil
Owner, Oznium.com

Post Thu May 27, 2010 4:04 pm

Can go here to submit the request for replacement (Choose the option that says you received an incorrect product).

https://www.oznium.com/account/missing

Or just find the order confirmation email we sent, and there's a direct link in there as well to request a replacement.
dcemureviews

Post Thu May 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Thanks Phil. Reported incorrect product.
kramer13
Oznium Employee

Post Thu May 27, 2010 4:56 pm

I approved it. It will leave our warehouse tomorrow morning.
The time now is Sun May 27, 2018 12:40 am
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2