Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

From Minnesota to the Ozark Mountains (Arkansas)

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:05 am

Some of you were around for the infamous TEAM[ZG] Motorcycle Hauler/Party Bus thread. Well, we just took the ZG bus from Minnesota down to Arkansas to get in one last ride of the year. Spent three days tearing up the roads of the Ozarks.

Grass-to-grass roads. No gravel. No salt. No sand. Abrasive roads. Friendly folk. Couldn't ask for a better place to ride!

Now, I gotta say... all the pictures and video couldn't do this place justice. It's heaven, and can only be fully & truly appreciated in person. Without further ado...

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

I've taken our bus on three "big" trips since I picked it up, with hopes on taking it to a lot more places.

TRIP[1] - Daytona Beach Bike Week - 3066 miles - Daytona Beach, Florida
TRIP[2] - Mid America Trackday - 770 miles - Omaha, Nebraska
TRIP[3] - Ozark Mountains - 1316 miles - Eureka Springs, Arkansas
pOrk

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Looks killer, more pics? Where are you unloading? You guys just camp in the van in a park or something? I miss my riding buddies...
Tat2Dragons

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Nice! Looked like a really fun trip. icon_cool.gif
Highland J

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:30 pm

That looks mad fun dude! Makes me want a bike again haha, almost bought one few years back from a friend but after he told how fast it went (dont remember) it would be an almost guarantee i'd hurt myself...

Sweet pics btw!!
A-Ray

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:33 pm

I think you may have found the only place in Arkansas worth seeing. For the most part Arkansas sucks to drive thru/visit
itzbjorn

Post Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:23 am

pOrk wrote:
Looks killer, more pics? Where are you unloading? You guys just camp in the van in a park or something? I miss my riding buddies...

Sadly, that's all the pics I got. One guy did capture some bike-mounted video, so when that's up and ready I'll be sure to post.

One of the guys who went, had some family in Garfield Arkansas. They have shoreline on Beaver Lake, nestled quietly in the mountains. We kept the bikes in the garage, and slept in the house. The hosts cooked breakfast and made dinner every day. Some real awesome southern styled food, it was **** BAMF. From Biscuits & Gravy to fresh caught deep-fried Catfish.

A-Ray wrote:
I think you may have found the only place in Arkansas worth seeing. For the most part Arkansas sucks to drive thru/visit

There's TONS of places in Arkansas worth riding, just gotta know where to go. In my opinion, the worst states I've ever had to drive through is Illinois, Indiana, Georgia, and Nebraska.

Ozark Moonshine Run
110 miles / 662 curves

Bull Shoals Dam Run
100 miles / 326 curves

Peel's Ferry Run
110 miles / 378 curves

Eureka Springs Run
132 miles / 571 curves

Mountain View Run
168 miles / 602 curves

Osage Trail Run
76 miles / 311 curves