Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

John's mobile strip club

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:09 pm

[img]User posted image
[/img]User posted image
[img]User posted image
[/img]User posted image
[img]User posted image
[/img]User posted image
[img]User posted image
[/img]User posted image
[img]User posted image
[/img]User posted image
[img]User posted image
[/img]User posted image
[img]User posted image
[/img]User posted image
[img]User posted image
[/img]User posted image
[img]User posted image
[/img]User posted image
[img]User posted image
[/img]User posted image
[img]User posted image
[/img]User posted image
[img]User posted image
[/img]User posted image
[img]User posted image
[/img]User posted image
Chris

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:51 pm

holy ****.
bad venge

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Only Midget strippers need apply biglaugh.gif
Tat2Dragons

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:03 pm

There doesn't seem to be much room to actually stand up in there, so I'm guessing it's a strip club for little people. icon_razz.gif Looks like a ton of work/time was put into that ride. Not really digging the overall look, but I can appreciate the effort put into it. icon_cool.gif
ryan71489

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Tat2Dragons wrote:
There doesn't seem to be much room to actually stand up in there, so I'm guessing it's a strip club for little people. icon_razz.gif Looks like a ton of work/time was put into that ride. Not really digging the overall look, but I can appreciate the effort put into it. icon_cool.gif

Agreed. Looks like a ton of work!!
Phil
Owner, Oznium.com

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Very cool. You prompted this Ohio meet-up next week

Oznium customers in Ohio - Buy you lunch? Little meetup

Justin is heading out there to inspect your work in person icon_smile.gif
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:40 pm

Is there a fad starting where Visible light sources are cool?
xracer000

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:33 am

Don't take this the wrong way, but the style and amount of lighting looks very much like they are doing in Europe. You must be able to see it from a fairly good distance.

On another note, I would have liked to have seen "work in progress" pics to see the amount of work and wiring that went into your ride. I can't image the amount of extra batteries you must be using to keep it all lit up.
Cyber Knight

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:59 am

Holy sweet fack, wild! I love the upholstery. The lighting would be better if the light source was hidden in more cases. Awesome amount of work put in, good on ya!
The_Mastor

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:57 am

Time on your hands much? biglaugh.gif
werewolf

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:12 pm

John wanted to keep it like a night club and he says you can see the lights at a night club which is true, the pictures don't do his van justice, you must see it in person its really cool. As far as hiding the light sources, it's hard to hide 500+ lights, I have 467 light units on mine and about 85% are hidden, some of the lights are meant to be seen such as lighting bolt and lave flow neons which we both have and don't show up very well on camera. John an I both have a deep passion for lights and we don't really care what you have or how you install it, we just want more people to get involved in the light riding sport. I feel if more people don't get involved it will soon disappear and that would suck, 16 yrs of my life has been working with mobile illumination and i'm not ready to see it go. icon_cool.gif
werewolf

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:16 pm

werewolf wrote:
John wanted to keep it like a night club and he says you can see the lights at a night club which is true, the pictures don't do his van justice, you must see it in person its really cool. As far as hiding the light sources, it's hard to hide 500+ lights, I have 467 light units on mine and about 85% are hidden, some of the lights are meant to be seen such as lighting bolt and lave flow neons which we both have and don't show up very well on camera. John an I both have a deep passion for lights and we don't really care what you have or how you install it, we just want more people to get involved in the light riding sport. I feel if more people don't get involved it will soon disappear and that would suck, 16 yrs of my life has been working with mobile illumination and i'm not ready to see it go. icon_cool.gif
I would also like to say John also has 3 10s and 2 12s 3 amps and a wrap around couch so space is hard to find.
The time now is Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:12 pm
Page 1 of 1