Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

My Christmas Present

Author
Message
A-Ray

Joined: May 01 2005
Posts: 4062
Location: Volunteer State


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:18 pm

So, today when I get home I notice a package sitting on the couch. It was a complete surprise because I hadn't ordered anything.

I look and see who its from and what do I see:
User posted image

So, I'm completely surprised and caught a little off guard. I look to see what my message is on the packaging slip and here is what it says:
User posted image

I'm still not sure what I have received, but I know its gotta be pretty cool. I open the box and here is what I find: User posted image

And another picture:
User posted image

Then I open those and find whats look to be some tasty treats:
User posted image

Thanks Phil and all the other oznium employees for all you guys do!
jmoddes

Joined: Apr 25 2011
Posts: 2142
Location: Kenosha, Wi


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:19 pm

thats cool as hell!
A-Ray

Joined: May 01 2005
Posts: 4062
Location: Volunteer State


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:20 pm

jmoddes wrote:
thats cool as hell!


It marks the second time that Phil has randomly sent me something. One of these days I will meet him and thanks him in person.
jmoddes

Joined: Apr 25 2011
Posts: 2142
Location: Kenosha, Wi


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:26 pm

hahaha!


you just give lots of business, good person on the forums and a cool ass guy to talk to.


ohh.. shall i even mention your bossness on that v2 kit =D you are a true trooper sir!!
jmoddes

Joined: Apr 25 2011
Posts: 2142
Location: Kenosha, Wi


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:34 pm

hahahaha


hey as i look in my front door i see a box. thats **** awesome


THANK YOU PHIL AND OZNIUM TEAM. ahahha
domestic_disturbance

Joined: Dec 18 2003
Posts: 1621
Location: Columbia Missouri


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:10 pm

hmmm, Phildo never sent me chocolates!
kornholio788

Joined: May 02 2005
Posts: 9748
Location: Tosa, WI


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Phils a good guy. And as a guy that is normally the person to make someone laugh, he makes me laugh non stop. That says something


How have you not met him yet?
Aken

Joined: Feb 12 2003
Posts: 10885


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Cause Allen lives somewhere boring icon_biggrin.gif
The_Mastor

Joined: Jan 23 2006
Posts: 4195
Location: Idaho


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:20 am

Yeah, even Phil has come up here to hang out icon_cool.gif

Tis the season for random gifts icon_lol.gif
A-Ray

Joined: May 01 2005
Posts: 4062
Location: Volunteer State


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:59 am

kornholio788 wrote:
Phils a good guy. And as a guy that is normally the person to make someone laugh, he makes me laugh non stop. That says something


How have you not met him yet?


The one time he was scheduled to visit TN, he backed out for some reason. But that could have been because Robbie was the one really trying to get him to visit.

BTW, Korn, did you ever send Phil the items from the Oznium summer meet up?
jmoddes

Joined: Apr 25 2011
Posts: 2142
Location: Kenosha, Wi


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:16 pm

A-Ray wrote:
kornholio788 wrote:
Phils a good guy. And as a guy that is normally the person to make someone laugh, he makes me laugh non stop. That says something


How have you not met him yet?


The one time he was scheduled to visit TN, he backed out for some reason. But that could have been because Robbie was the one really trying to get him to visit.

BTW, Korn, did you ever send Phil the items from the Oznium summer meet up?
ChevyCaprice9C1

Joined: Jan 18 2008
Posts: 2239
Location: trenton ohio


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:22 pm

thats awesome lol
Tdawgthegreatest

Joined: Jul 22 2007
Posts: 5093
Location: Florence, Oregon


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:47 pm

I got mine in the mail too! Great cookies in that thing.
pOrk

Joined: Jan 03 2004
Posts: 8391
Location: Milwaukee Wi


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Looks Delicious!
Tat2Dragons

Joined: Jan 21 2007
Posts: 3404
Location: Baltimore Maryland


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:27 pm

pOrk wrote:
Looks Delicious!


User posted image
A-Ray

Joined: May 01 2005
Posts: 4062
Location: Volunteer State


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:12 pm

pOrk wrote:
Looks Delicious!


Every bit of the stuff I've eaten has been delicious. I can't complain at all.
02BlueStang

Joined: Dec 13 2004
Posts: 4757


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:57 pm

Awesome....how have you not met Phil?

Even my ass way up here in Washington had Phil sleep on my couch icon_eek.gif
A-Ray

Joined: May 01 2005
Posts: 4062
Location: Volunteer State


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:37 pm

02BlueStang wrote:
Awesome....how have you not met Phil?

Even my ass way up here in Washington had Phil sleep on my couch icon_eek.gif


He has never come to TN nor been close enough for me to drive and see him. Even when he did his cross country road trip, the closest he came was Cincinnati, which is like 7 hrs away.

I've been trying to get him to come here a bunch, but he never does. Had a chance once to fly to Colorado and meet up, but decided that I couldn't accept the job he was offering. That's probably the "closest" I've ever come to meeting him. I have talked to him on the phone a few times.
jmoddes

Joined: Apr 25 2011
Posts: 2142
Location: Kenosha, Wi


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:31 pm

A-Ray wrote:
02BlueStang wrote:
Awesome....how have you not met Phil?

Even my ass way up here in Washington had Phil sleep on my couch icon_eek.gif


He has never come to TN nor been close enough for me to drive and see him. Even when he did his cross country road trip, the closest he came was Cincinnati, which is like 7 hrs away.

I've been trying to get him to come here a bunch, but he never does. Had a chance once to fly to Colorado and meet up, but decided that I couldn't accept the job he was offering. That's probably the "closest" I've ever come to meeting him. I have talked to him on the phone a few times.


hahaha he's going to show up on your door step and stay for a week. hahahah I just have a feeling it will go happen in some sort of way like that.


the phone doesn't count voicemails you left him....(with Dan. haha)
A-Ray

Joined: May 01 2005
Posts: 4062
Location: Volunteer State


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:24 am

jmoddes wrote:
A-Ray wrote:
02BlueStang wrote:
Awesome....how have you not met Phil?

Even my ass way up here in Washington had Phil sleep on my couch icon_eek.gif


He has never come to TN nor been close enough for me to drive and see him. Even when he did his cross country road trip, the closest he came was Cincinnati, which is like 7 hrs away.

I've been trying to get him to come here a bunch, but he never does. Had a chance once to fly to Colorado and meet up, but decided that I couldn't accept the job he was offering. That's probably the "closest" I've ever come to meeting him. I have talked to him on the phone a few times.


hahaha he's going to show up on your door step and stay for a week. hahahah I just have a feeling it will go happen in some sort of way like that.


the phone doesn't count voicemails you left him....(with Dan. haha)


I'm not even referencing that. I have physically talked to Phil before. I nearly took a job with the shipping department in Colorado a couple years back, but decided it ultimately wouldn't work out for me.

If Phil were to show up on more doorstep for a week stay, I wouldn't complain at all. My door is always open.
jmoddes

Joined: Apr 25 2011
Posts: 2142
Location: Kenosha, Wi


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:17 am

A-Ray wrote:
jmoddes wrote:
A-Ray wrote:
02BlueStang wrote:
Awesome....how have you not met Phil?

Even my ass way up here in Washington had Phil sleep on my couch icon_eek.gif


He has never come to TN nor been close enough for me to drive and see him. Even when he did his cross country road trip, the closest he came was Cincinnati, which is like 7 hrs away.

I've been trying to get him to come here a bunch, but he never does. Had a chance once to fly to Colorado and meet up, but decided that I couldn't accept the job he was offering. That's probably the "closest" I've ever come to meeting him. I have talked to him on the phone a few times.


hahaha he's going to show up on your door step and stay for a week. hahahah I just have a feeling it will go happen in some sort of way like that.


the phone doesn't count voicemails you left him....(with Dan. haha)


I'm not even referencing that. I have physically talked to Phil before. I nearly took a job with the shipping department in Colorado a couple years back, but decided it ultimately wouldn't work out for me.

If Phil were to show up on more doorstep for a week stay, I wouldn't complain at all. My door is always open.


There you go Phil!!!!!

hahaha
Kimberly Jones

Joined: Apr 11 2012
Posts: 5


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:12 am

That's so cute!
Oscar

Joined: Nov 21 2011
Posts: 3


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Wed May 16, 2012 1:24 am

I am a dirty little girl.
Tat2Dragons

Joined: Jan 21 2007
Posts: 3404
Location: Baltimore Maryland


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Wed May 16, 2012 2:58 am

^^Why is this spammer Oscar still here?
jmoddes

Joined: Apr 25 2011
Posts: 2142
Location: Kenosha, Wi


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Wed May 16, 2012 7:22 am

i'm not sure if he's a true spammer now.... his comment on the light shows thread wasn't anything to do with a product. it didn't make TOO much sense but might be a real person?
justinwebb

Joined: Sep 15 2004
Posts: 3170
Location: Columbus, OH


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Wed May 16, 2012 7:46 am

Oscar wrote:
Christmas sent the laser pens to the teacher because the teacher was almost to a broken laser pointer.The results of the teacher is very happy.


Christmas cant send anything because its not a person, so therefore your statement is invalid. For the duration I shall always consider you an idiot.
jmoddes

Joined: Apr 25 2011
Posts: 2142
Location: Kenosha, Wi


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Wed May 16, 2012 8:19 am

justinwebb wrote:
Oscar wrote:
Christmas sent the laser pens to the teacher because the teacher was almost to a broken laser pointer.The results of the teacher is very happy.


Christmas cant send anything because its not a person, so therefore your statement is invalid. For the duration I shall always consider you an idiot.


oh man... i'm afraid of what you'd consider me then o.O
The time now is Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:59 pm
Page 1 of 1