Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

New Whip!!!

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:11 pm

After a 4 year hiatus of not being able to work on any cars because they were leased, I worked my balls off and bought a 2012 Dodge Challenger R/T 5.7l hemi with Super Trak Pak Suspension. Its a fast sob, ~370hp and ~400lbft torque. I have had it a week exactly and I love it!!!

I have ideas of what i want to do it but things will have to come in time. 2 tone leather black/red, possible red vinyl racing stripes, possible audio system upgrade and some very tastefully done lighting. I already have sylvania silverstar Ultra headlights on the way and chrome covered sylvania silverstar turn signals as well. I want to do angel/demon eyes as well. Possible footwell glow and posible vent glow.

Aken

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Challenger R/T doesn't have HIDs? WEAK.

Cool car. My favorite of the new muscle car reboots (although the Charger tail lights are cool as hell, haha).
A-Ray

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:03 pm

Looks good.

Can't wait to see updates.
SuBXeRo

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:48 am

i could have gotten the HIDs but it was part of the electronics package which i didnt want to pay for. It was tough tracking down an R/T with as little options as i have, just the super trak pak. I didnt really want any of the upgraded audio or the appearance packages or leather from the factory because i am doing custom katzkin or even a sunroof (another thing to break).

ill have to get some more pictures with an actual camera after i clean her up this weekend (hopefully it doesnt rain)
bad venge

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:12 am

Local here has a twin set of superchargers on one built for 1250 HP , seems crazy ...
Rags

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:32 am

Please no glow!
They sound great with a proper exhaust, my uncle just bought one recently and that was his first addition. Well worth it.
Manual?
I would also consider the Dodge fender stripes that have been pretty popular. They look alright on a Challanger in my opinion.
jmoddes

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:45 am

Rags wrote:
Please no glow!
They sound great with a proper exhaust, my uncle just bought one recently and that was his first addition. Well worth it.
Manual?
I would also consider the Dodge fender stripes that have been pretty popular. They look alright on a Challanger in my opinion.

y no glow?
Tat2Dragons

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:25 pm

Nice ride! Congratulations. icon_cool.gif
SuBXeRo

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:39 pm

no underglow or anything just subtle LED accents since i heat LEDS. I never really used my other underglow kit and the tubes wind up getting wrecked, not worth it to me anymore althoughi still think its fricken kool!

The exhaust stock sounds good but with the MDS (cylinder deactivation, i have an automatic) when cruising on the highway it can have a bit of a drone. I thought about doing a resonator delete and doing glasspacks by blastin bob but i am actually quite content with it the way it is.
Rags

Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:49 pm

jmoddes wrote:
Rags wrote:
Please no glow!
Manual?

y no glow?

Because I think it looks tacky
At one point I liked it, but I have moved on.
daven75

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:29 pm

I vote projector retrofit, it'd look sick and you can do some cool stuff with them and the front end! As for glow, outside the car, id limit it, inside, do whatever the hell you want! icon_biggrin.gif
jmoddes

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:53 pm

so, after a month.. how do you like it completely?

any mods you plan on doing soon to it?
The time now is Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:34 am
Page 1 of 1