Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

Epic thread, part - OVER 9000 - Page 1

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:39 am

Hit the 50 page cap on the other thread. Carry on.

jmoddes wrote:
justinwebb wrote:
jmoddes wrote:
6 - 8 inches. not bad.

That is... yeah, i'd say ugly. for the Pagani Huayra... uhh duh, who wouldn't?

and wow. someone is grumpy icon_rolleyes.gif only a question.

justin, it just froze in the login.. I don't know. I stopped attempting, waiting about 25 minutes and tried again and it logged right in. Just a problem accessing the site i'd guess. icon_wink.gif thanks though icon_biggrin.gif

As I have 3 larger unit's (remote start, ICEUFO & Wolo) brians I have to place... my go-to spots are taken in this car... The remote start i can hide under my dash... That won't be too difficult. The ICE... that'll be tricky and the WOLO will be trickier... I have to remember my trunk is nearly off limits as My audio system will take a lot of it again. And I need to figure out what I want to do with that. This new car thing kinda stinks when you want to put everything in. I just want to make sure it's done right, clean and error free.

But going to see a Flogging Molly concert with the girl tomorrow after work. I've heard a few of there songs and they seem like a neat band. We'll see how they are.

EDIT:
5 bucks aken says this is too long to read..... icon_smile.gif

It does that sometimes to me as well, and flogging molly is great I have seen them a few time. I go partly because I always date redheads and there is an abundance there since most are Irish. Its a win win as they like to drink as well icon_smile.gif

The first opener was dreadful.

The second one make the crowd awake and prep for flogging molly... then they came on...

HOLY **** YEAH!!

Coolest thing I've experienced concert wise like with the random people I met... i'll admit it's only my third concert, but motley crue (twice) and aerosmith. motley & aerosmith were phenomenal vocally.

anyways. yeah. icon_smile.gif

page 50!!!
Chris

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:57 am

yes, aken. photoshopped.

icing out this morning. should be a fun ride to work.
jdusty914

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:02 am

It is going to upwards of 60 here today and maybe up to 67 or so tomorrow. Then it goes back down to the 40s and 50s after wednesday.
bad venge

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:21 am

Ice storm here like driving on marbles ...
Going to 40 today 55/60 tomorow
Aken

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Chris wrote:
yes, aken. photoshopped.

icing out this morning. should be a fun ride to work.

Good, I was not a fan. icon_biggrin.gif
jmoddes

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:58 pm

I actually thought ... dam this guy did WORK in the past few months. I'll hold the opinions to myself as everyone has their own taste.. but either way, if you loved how it turned out i would have been happy for ya.

Question for you all....

when you get newer cars... do you not want to work on it as much anymore because you're starting from scratch and you don't feel like taking the time for it anymore?
TRogers

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:32 pm

Not me. When I got my Lancer I bought aftermarket parts that week, and I haven't stopped.
jdusty914

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:56 pm

When my old neon got totaled within the first 2 weeks of having the new one I already had the whole interior apart and all my lights moved over that I wanted to keep.
kornholio788

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Put tint on the cali after owning it for only a couple weeks. I love doing tasteful mods on it. Subtle things and not crazy. That is what the neon is for.
Chris

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:04 pm

The paint job is really only a hit with those into: A; RX7's, B: Nostalgia IMSA racing, C: Vintage import owners.

If it was a second gen, absolutely not. Any modern import, not a chance.

Im typically a fan of clean, subtle, minimal. But this car is out of the norm any ways. lol.

As for modifying cars when I get them;

1984 RX7 - Stripped and painted it, started the day I brought it home.
1980 Widebody RX7: Tore out interior, rewired the sketchy wiring which scared me. Also got rid of the wirelooms in the engine compartment. First week I owned it.
1992 Talon: Immediately ordered new speakers and a headunit. Second day I owned it.

2005 Scion: New engine, clutch (x2), exhaust, cat, tires, and a **** load more.
Aken

Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:52 am

I haven't immediate modified any vehicle. If I do, it's usually at least a few months later. My current car had next to nothing done to it until this year. I bought it in the middle of doing a ton of work to my F4i, so I had a project already. Plus the car was totally different, so I was having fun enjoying it. For the first three years, the only thing I did was a short shifter and knob.

My second bike I haven't modified at all, though I bought it with a lot done already so it's pretty satisfying.
jmoddes

Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:19 pm

So far, only had done HIDs. This is only my second car as well so not really the experience.

Now whats bought for it.. I'm transferring my ICE and a lot of other LEDs that will be moving over. I have stickers, remote start, radio, all other audio.

I bought the strobe light kit, heated seats and a new mounting kit/wire harness.

Just when will i have time to do this all, im unsure. I have to take my ice off, and clean it pretty well, then i'll be able to put it on.
A-Ray

Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:23 pm

Just stopping by to get a post on the first page of yet another epic thread!
Aken

Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:23 pm

I did add HIDs pretty quickly after buying my car. It shares the same bulb type as my bike, so I already had a set lying around. HIDs were a big requirement to me, so that would've been done right away (I think it was within a week or two).

But I didn't really consider that a mod, I guess. I mean, it's just headlight bulbs.
jmoddes

Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:55 pm

maybe just headlight bulbs.. but you won't believe how many people talk to my dad about those when they do alarm/remote starts.. they say "those hide bulbs" ..instead of H.I.D.s they say hide like... he went and hide over there.

Many people find it to be a 'mod' as it's technically illegal to drive with them as their for "off road use only." or at least every box i've bought said that.

Happy Birthday to Werewolf!
jdusty914

Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:36 pm

Happy Birthday Wayne.

Last edited by jdusty914 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total
justinwebb

Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:04 pm

Did nothing really at work today, sat in my cube and played Super mario 3d land on my 3ds lol. Not one person bothered me
Tat2Dragons

Post Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:58 am

jmoddes wrote:
So far, only had done HIDs. This is only my second car as well so not really the experience.

Now whats bought for it.. I'm transferring my ICE and a lot of other LEDs that will be moving over. I have stickers, remote start, radio, all other audio.

I bought the strobe light kit, heated seats and a new mounting kit/wire harness.

Just when will i have time to do this all, im unsure. I have to take my ice off, and clean it pretty well, then i'll be able to put it on.

Did you get a new ride, or are you just removing stuff to use on your next vehicle?
Aken

Post Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:25 pm

He got a new car.
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:30 pm

jmoddes wrote:
maybe just headlight bulbs.. but you won't believe how many people talk to my dad about those when they do alarm/remote starts.. they say "those hide bulbs" ..instead of H.I.D.s they say hide like... he went and hide over there.

Many people find it to be a 'mod' as it's technically illegal to drive with them as their for "off road use only." or at least every box i've bought said that.

probably because almost everyone and their mom puts them in wrong.
jmoddes

Post Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:02 pm

Aken wrote:
He got a new car.

yup.

Tdawgthegreatest wrote:
jmoddes wrote:

probably because almost everyone and their mom puts them in wrong.

true.
blazeredsxt

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:43 am

finger lickin good
Tat2Dragons

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:34 pm

jmoddes wrote:
Aken wrote:
He got a new car.

yup.

Congrats, I don't remember you mentioning it on here. What did you end up getting?
jmoddes

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:47 pm

Tat2Dragons wrote:
jmoddes wrote:
Aken wrote:
He got a new car.

yup.

Congrats, I don't remember you mentioning it on here. What did you end up getting?

I was going to mention it with a few pictures.... but those were never taken.. nor was time taken to take decent ones and forgot to mention them on here. Picked it up on the 7th of jan..maybe 14th of jan..idk.

I have a 2009 Subaru Legacy... no, not as cool as aken with a GT but still the car i wanted.

Had 60xxx miles on it and was dealer owned its entire life (from what the carfax says).
kornholio788

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:04 pm

What did you do with the neon?
Tim

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:22 pm

woa
jmoddes

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:57 pm

still sitting in the driveway will allllllllllllllllllllllll my **** it in... even my alarm/remote start i have to actually yank out to put in the new car.

then its to decide its life...either fix the tranny to get what i'm able to, or keep it as it, let korn take a few parts out of it and then sell the **** for a few hundred bucks.
justinwebb

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Tim wrote:
woa

Hooooollllllyyyyy sheeeeeet look who it is
TRogers

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:51 pm

Mother **** TIM.
Aken

Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:37 am

Oh snippity snap.
jdusty914

Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:29 am

Sweet Lincoln's mullet.
jmoddes

Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:57 am

Random question, does anyone else see my signature picture.. or is it a broken link!?
justinwebb

Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:13 am

I sees it
kornholio788

Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:03 am

Hrm. We will talk about it Jordan. I have 90% of a 5 speed swap that my car will be getting this spring/summer. So I will have a spare auto tranny laying around. We can figure something out maybe
Tat2Dragons

Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:54 pm

jmoddes wrote:
Tat2Dragons wrote:
jmoddes wrote:
Aken wrote:
He got a new car.

yup.

I was going to mention it with a few pictures.... but those were never taken.. nor was time taken to take decent ones and forgot to mention them on here. Picked it up on the 7th of jan..maybe 14th of jan..idk.

I have a 2009 Subaru Legacy... no, not as cool as aken with a GT but still the car i wanted.

Had 60xxx miles on it and was dealer owned its entire life (from what the carfax says).

Oh I gotcha. icon_cool.gif
jmoddes

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:46 am

justinwebb wrote:
I sees it

Thanks. For almost all day I wasn't able to it kept being broken. I went to the link and the link was a 404 Not Found link. Thanks though as I see it now icon_smile.gif

kornholio788 wrote:
Hrm. We will talk about it Jordan. I have 90% of a 5 speed swap that my car will be getting this spring/summer. So I will have a spare auto tranny laying around. We can figure something out maybe

We'll see. It's up to my pops. He's the one who'd stick the money into it. I don't want to anymore. But yeah, i'll talk to him when you yank it.
Aken

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Running a couple errands, buying a new iPhone for girlfriend's aunt or something. The usual Superbowl party later tonight.
jmoddes

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:24 pm

nice.

had a half day of work today because i did my boss a favor and he gave me my comp time back :D

now sitting, relaxing, preparing class work, texas roadhouse to see how good my gal is at serving, superbowl is up in the air.
jmoddes

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:26 pm

MVP predictions?
justinwebb

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:56 pm

jmoddes wrote:
nice.

had a half day of work today because i did my boss a favor and he gave me my comp time back icon_biggrin.gif

now sitting, relaxing, preparing class work, texas roadhouse to see how good my gal is at serving, superbowl is up in the air.

damn here the whole time I thought you were *** icon_razz.gif i keed i keed
Aken

Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:34 am

jmoddes wrote:
MVP predictions?

Sports thread, noob!
A-Ray

Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:34 pm

So........
TRogers

Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:13 pm

It's snowing like hell and I'm inside eating chili and a grilled cheese.

Also, I just blinked...twice.

I just took a breath out.

My dog just rubbed it's head on a corn chip that fell on the ground. It doesn't know what to do with it.

My wife just coughed.

The news came on.

I smell plastic.

Okay, back to my chili.
jmoddes

Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:57 pm

i gotta poo....
jmoddes

Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:11 pm

beyond ****. wanted to go to country thunder, but guess what... sold out... dude..last year was may before it was sold out.... this time is before Vday.. WTF?!?!? I was going yo buy my tickets tomorrow too... **** am i irritated. oh well. I posted an add on craigslist but will pay only 10% more than face value for it. we'll see.
A-Ray

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:38 am

TRogers wrote:
It's snowing like hell and I'm inside eating chili and a grilled cheese.

Also, I just blinked...twice.

I just took a breath out.

My dog just rubbed it's head on a corn chip that fell on the ground. It doesn't know what to do with it.

My wife just coughed.

The news came on.

I smell plastic.

Okay, back to my chili.

Good to hear that all is well!
Aken

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:09 pm

I'm checking daily stuff on my computer.

Girlfriend is watching TV.

We're gonna run some errands in a little bit. Need to buy cat food and groceries, and drop a wedding RSVP into the mailbox.

I just yawned.

We ate donuts from Dunkin a little while ago.

My kitten won't STFU.
jmoddes

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:20 pm

aken.... you're cats rock. stop lying, you love them.

I went on a cleaning rampage that i'm not done with yet... I've picked my room up, did all my laundry, did my parents laundry, put dishes away, did the remaining dishes and about to put them away, about to vaccuum and still relaxed this entire time :)

tonight its my gals friends 21st so somehow she plans on getting into the bar and drinking with her friend... i'm going with my gal and because i'm friends with the birthday girls boyfriend... small world i know.

been watching random movies on tv all day.. i'm really impressed with the selection that there was today. Quite happy icon_smile.gif

oh. heads up.. I think the last weekend of March is another Friends and Family event just incase you need dress shoes or athletic shoes :)

DOHH homer simpson is freakin awesome!!! <-- out of no where.

anyone other than aray excited about Fast and Furious 6 ?!?!
jdusty914

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:11 pm

I watched the extended trailer for F&F 6 today...Looks pretty good...

I got my side markers for my truck and have already tinted them. I'm waiting for them to dry so I can install them tomorrow.

Went to work...It sucked.

Came home and am eating some Ramen Noodles right now.
A-Ray

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:16 pm

still at work for a few more minutes

making stir-fry for dinner

gonna make some Primal cinnamon apple muffins tonight too

would like to get in a bike ride, but may postpone till tomorrow

gonna go to be sometime

working tomorrow for half the day
jmoddes

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:05 pm

WOW! CHERRY BERRY's Frozen Yogurt.. FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A-Ray

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:47 am

Half day of work

didn't get the job I interviewed for

more job opportunities on the horizon

getting tires rotated/balanced in an hour

gonna visit Starbucks for some coffee and reading
justinwebb

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:09 am

got both my tax refunds back icon_smile.gif too bad I am being responsible and throwing it in savings
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Wired up some of the LED bolts on my RC truck, they look scale (size) but are way too bright. But oh well. Too bright isn't a problem right?
jmoddes

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:52 pm

like... how bright? I know how bright 5 of them look together... but i wanna see evening/night pic icon_biggrin.gif
jmoddes

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:44 pm

the movie MAMA...

waste. well .. kinda

it isn't worth seeing at the theaters. save your money. If anyone sees warm bodies or identity theft, let me know. Really interested in those two movies.
Aken

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:23 am

Another installment of Monopoly Night at the house a success. I won two out of three games.
kornholio788

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:11 pm

You play with family or friends aken?
Aken

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Me and Vicki and 2-3 of the biker guys usually.
jmoddes

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:06 pm

this is what my car looked like when I left work and got to it....

Aken

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:45 pm

My plow guy didn't show up, kind of annoyed me today. I think he forgot about me, because I told him if it's just a couple inches of light stuff, then I'll take care of it. So far the snow has been just that; this is the first real wet stuff we got.
Aken

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:48 pm

I did make a little snowman, though. We named him Hank, and he guards the front door.

A-Ray

Post Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:01 pm

Hello Hank! Welcome to oznium! icon_biggrin.gif
Tat2Dragons

Post Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:04 pm

Hey Hank, where's your nose?
Aken

Post Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:17 pm

Sad news, guys. The heatwave and rain have rendered hank into a tiny ball of his former self. He lived to the ripe old age of three days.
A-Ray

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:54 am

Aken wrote:
Sad news, guys. The heatwave and rain have rendered hank into a tiny ball of his former self. He lived to the ripe old age of three days.

icon_eek.gif

We will miss you Hank!!! So sorry to see you go!
A-Ray

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:56 am

Here's what I did wrong:

=Z-4v4I7Gzk0#!

(Love, Aken)
jmoddes

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:06 am

A-Ray wrote:
I'm just gonna leave this here:

edit: btw.. this is just STUPID.... i think as neat as it is.. what a waste of a machine. that guy will destroy it :/
A-Ray

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:36 am

Thanks for the fix jordan, not sure why it didn't show up correctly.

Oh well, this just gives me a reason to post more.

I'm only a couple hundred out of 25th spot on the total posts for Oznium.
A-Ray

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:22 am

Here is another video for you guys to enjoy:

Aken

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:10 am

A-Ray wrote:
Thanks for the fix jordan, not sure why it didn't show up correctly.

Aken

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:11 am

I'm still waiting for the "WRC" part of that video. It's just a cement/dirt road that is kind of dirty in the middle of some farm land. Yawn.
A-Ray

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:24 pm

Aken wrote:
I'm still waiting for the "WRC" part of that video. It's just a cement/dirt road that is kind of dirty in the middle of some farm land. Yawn.

Nobody asked for your opinion!
TRogers

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:39 pm

Ghey.

Not ghey.
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:30 pm

that Rx7 is pretty cool.
jdusty914

Post Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:23 am

Happy Birthday A-Ray!
bad venge

Post Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:46 am

X2 on the birthday wishes
TRogers

Post Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:11 am

Happy birthday Allen.

User posted image
TRogers

Post Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:15 am

Also, I'm anxiously awaiting spring. Can't wait to put the wheels back on, install my lowering springs, wash and wax, install any other stuff I have in the garage that I am forgetting about right now.

Installed HID's yesterday (see the picture five posts above).

I'm ready. Ready for your loving.
corvettecrazy

Post Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:07 pm

New toy at work.

PS. HID's in reflectors designed for halogen bulbs is the most ghey thing on this page so far.
The time now is Tue May 22, 2018 6:25 pm
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11