Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

Epic thread, part - OVER 9000 - Page 4

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:49 am

^^Very Nice^^ You should do a time lapse video of this.
A-Ray

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 am

Sup Fellers?!
Aken

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:17 am

I'm tired, girlfriend is sick. Is it summer, yet?
jmoddes

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:19 am

well, in wadsworth county (about 15 minutes south of kenosha, wi), I school bus full of kids gotten into an accident with 2 other vehicles. Unsure of how everything was taken place its still an ongoing issue. But there has been 15 kids taken to hospitals and there has been one death so far. The death 'claims' to be the driver of another vehicle that was hit causing the bus to roll.

really **** way to start a friday.

besides the down news.. how's everyone been. hasn't been too crazy around here huh?
Kevin_S

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:55 pm

I'm attempting to become more "adult" and actually holding myself to a budget. Since late last year, I've been doing much better about being financially responsible and actually looking at what I'm doing rather than just swiping the debit card every time I'm out...

So: How do you guys budget?
I keep throwing numbers around and I honestly feel I spend too much on "living"...
I spend ~$550/month on "fun and groceries". Single household, avg income...
"Fun and groceries" means everything I eat, drink, consume, or partake in (gas, movies, etc).
Kinda breaks down roughly to this:
Dining Out - $120
Weekends - $150
Gas -$100
Entertainment/movies - $20
Groceries - $100
Other - $50
This doesn't include any bills.

Does that sound acceptable, too little, or too much? I keep pushing it around but if I'm honest with myself, that's what it comes down to and I do see me lowering that number by very much at all.
jmoddes

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:37 pm

i'm curious to know how people will say this.
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:12 pm

justinwebb wrote:
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.

Seen that post a couple times, still funny though.
kornholio788

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:17 pm

jmoddes wrote:
i'm curious to know how people will say this.

English....do you speak it?
justinwebb

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Kevin_S wrote:
I'm attempting to become more "adult" and actually holding myself to a budget. Since late last year, I've been doing much better about being financially responsible and actually looking at what I'm doing rather than just swiping the debit card every time I'm out...

So: How do you guys budget?
I keep throwing numbers around and I honestly feel I spend too much on "living"...
I spend ~$550/month on "fun and groceries". Single household, avg income...
"Fun and groceries" means everything I eat, drink, consume, or partake in (gas, movies, etc).
Kinda breaks down roughly to this:
Dining Out - $120
Weekends - $150
Gas -$100
Entertainment/movies - $20
Groceries - $100
Other - $50
This doesn't include any bills.

Does that sound acceptable, too little, or too much? I keep pushing it around but if I'm honest with myself, that's what it comes down to and I do see me lowering that number by very much at all.

This doesnt seem too bad overall but it depends on what you make, remember pay yourself first then use money on other things. You are spending 37~ per weekend which isnt an extreme amount. Granted dining out could be cut back and you could cook more but then groceries would go up unless you are frugal and buy enough to make all at once and eat it over a few days. If you arent saving any money at all that is where the problem arises but if you can put away a good bit and still have this left and not run out or have to go into savings or plastic then you should be ok.
kornholio788

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:43 pm

I miss the days of a bachelor some times.

100 a month on groceries? Back when I lived alone it was eggs and grilled cheese every day...not because I couldn't afford more. I just was too lazy to make anything more. haha. That and I was spending it on beer lol. Now with the wife? We enjoy more of a meal not just eggs like I can do. She likes real food unlike me that can settle for tacos every night for a month haha.

Weekends/entertaiment/other. I am getting better at that myself. But then again I spent 150 today on snacks/alcohol alone tonight(this purcahse will hold me over for many months though now days). But still. its the 20 dollars here 30 here 50 here that always kills me.

Gas. You have to work very close to home and not go out much. I only live 10 miles from work. And still I fill up probably once a week or so. In the summer more since I do more. So you figure I am at 150-200/mo. That is crazy living on a tank every two weeks like you.

I have been getting alot better myself. I was spending over 150 a week at the bar a year ago. Got out of that habit. Getting out of other bad ones myself now too. For me it is the 20 bucks there, 10 here, 8 there, 43 here that kills me.

I live lavishly for what I should be living. I enjoy nice things. I could get hit by a bus tomorrow is my theory sometimes. I live a weird life. I own watches that run for a grand. I own two cars. Guns, toys, tvs, etc. But I still clip coupons and get **** when I spend 4 dollars more than I could have on simple things like toilet paper. I am mearly 3k in debt in terms of credit cards. The only other is my car payment which I don't count. I am very lucky in my housing situation but I lived in an apartment paying rent for almost 2 years and lived the same life.

Its all what you make of it. You can have tons of money and blow it away. You can have just some decent stash(couple hundred thousand) and save it. Or blow it. Or be the kind that lives on the edge. What makes you happy? I have friends that blow everything and live a life that they love? Not my style. Hell my own wife lives a life I don't think she should be. She owns a 30k car, paid 30k for our wedding, and others and paid for that by a stash that she aquired. I can't stand her spending that money. But its not mine so who am I to say. I have 3k in debt and it frustrates me. but I am getting over it and getting rid of it. What do you want to live? Who do you want to be?

Of all people Kevin(98% of this forum) you should know this. The internet isn't the answer. What do you want. You say you are spending too much? Dont' spend as much. Put it in an account. When you get 5k in there dump it into an investment. Hire a personal accountant. Do what ever you think is right. You are far too smart to be asking oznium about this. Hell I am smarter now days than to ask any forum about anything other than random **** like what color wheels are best lulz

I wrote a book here but in long story short, you know what you should be doing, want to do, or will do regardless of what the people here say.

Just do it! /nike
justinwebb

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:17 pm

Yikes having anything about 400 in credit card debt bothers me, couldn't do it with 3k. I am 100% debt free no credit cards no car payments and its the best feeling.

I go 3 weeks sometimes on gas lol so 2 weeks isnt bad, I just never really need to go drive around a ton and live in an area that everything including work is 4 miles away.

I was young and dumb and spent a ton on stuff I didnt need, I too have nice watches one is 5k lol and now looking back i think why did i need this. But i also like to just live and if i see something i get it cause as you said you might not live to see tomorrow but dont go spending crazy lol. A treat every now and again gives you something to work for.
TRogers

Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:56 am

I bought the Declaration of Independence yesterday.

Chris

Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:14 am

Had a phone interview yesterday. Was kinda neat.

Drank too much last night, spent a boat load of money on drinks for people. Including those who I have no idea who they were.
Kevin_S

Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:28 am

kornholio788 wrote:

100 a month on groceries? Back when I lived alone it was eggs and grilled cheese every day...not because I couldn't afford more. I just was too lazy to make anything more. haha. That and I was spending it on beer lol. Now with the wife? We enjoy more of a meal not just eggs like I can do. She likes real food unlike me that can settle for tacos every night for a month haha.

Weekends/entertaiment/other. I am getting better at that myself. But then again I spent 150 today on snacks/alcohol alone tonight(this purcahse will hold me over for many months though now days). But still. its the 20 dollars here 30 here 50 here that always kills me.

Gas. You have to work very close to home and not go out much. I only live 10 miles from work. And still I fill up probably once a week or so. In the summer more since I do more. So you figure I am at 150-200/mo. That is crazy living on a tank every two weeks like you.

I have been getting alot better myself. I was spending over 150 a week at the bar a year ago. Got out of that habit. Getting out of other bad ones myself now too. For me it is the 20 bucks there, 10 here, 8 there, 43 here that kills me.

I live lavishly for what I should be living. I enjoy nice things. I could get hit by a bus tomorrow is my theory sometimes. I live a weird life. I own watches that run for a grand. I own two cars. Guns, toys, tvs, etc. But I still clip coupons and get **** when I spend 4 dollars more than I could have on simple things like toilet paper. I am mearly 3k in debt in terms of credit cards. The only other is my car payment which I don't count. I am very lucky in my housing situation but I lived in an apartment paying rent for almost 2 years and lived the same life.

Its all what you make of it. You can have tons of money and blow it away. You can have just some decent stash(couple hundred thousand) and save it. Or blow it. Or be the kind that lives on the edge. What makes you happy? I have friends that blow everything and live a life that they love? Not my style. Hell my own wife lives a life I don't think she should be. She owns a 30k car, paid 30k for our wedding, and others and paid for that by a stash that she aquired. I can't stand her spending that money. But its not mine so who am I to say. I have 3k in debt and it frustrates me. but I am getting over it and getting rid of it. What do you want to live? Who do you want to be?

Of all people Kevin(98% of this forum) you should know this. The internet isn't the answer. What do you want. You say you are spending too much? Dont' spend as much. Put it in an account. When you get 5k in there dump it into an investment. Hire a personal accountant. Do what ever you think is right. You are far too smart to be asking oznium about this. Hell I am smarter now days than to ask any forum about anything other than random **** like what color wheels are best lulz

I wrote a book here but in long story short, you know what you should be doing, want to do, or will do regardless of what the people here say.

Just do it! /nike

Yeah -- I'm still single so I try not to eat alone all the time. This also means my dining expenses/weekend expenses are higher because I refuse to let a date pay unless she absolutely insists.

I live <2 miles from work and <1 mile from down town so I can park and walk any where.

I have savings budgeted, as well - 15% of each check goes into savings plus roughly 25% of my total compensation is in RSUs that I try not to touch until I need to (ie major purchases). This is great in that it forces me to involuntarily save large amounts of money but it also sucks in that a huge portion of my pay is in stock and isn't immediately disposable.

And yeah -- totally not looking for answers. More a curiosity on how other people do it that are roughly my age. Most of my friends are people I work with so I know how they budget. Just looking for a "foreign" perspective.
pOrk

Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:22 pm

100 bucks a month on groceries? THATS IT?

I understand the single thing, but thats low and if thats all yoru spending then your doing damn fine. I'm married, no kids, and if we spend less then 450 a month on groceries I would jump for joy. Then again we don't eat ANY processed foods ( except for my venison snack sticks and a treat once and awhile ) so only meat, fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. ( no homo ) Basically we cook every meal.

My gas as of last week will be close to nothing, probably less then a tank a month. I ride my bike to work now and don't go anywhere besides the bike park or biking, and I use my bike for both of those icon_smile.gif We go out to eat once a week, so I guess 160/month on dining out. I don't want to add up the cell bill, mortgage, insurance, etc etc etc. Luckily I don't have car payments and the only actual thing I OWE money on is my house and that will be paid for in 7 years.

Last edited by pOrk on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total
jmoddes

Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:05 pm

kornholio788 wrote:
Just do it! /nike

kornholio788 wrote:

well said. it's nice seeing all this too. I'm just starting to make my budget as i looked and have put a bit too much on my CC. I can sadly say it's not paid off every month. But I choose this way and guess what, the things i've bought or spent money on were COMPLETELY worth it imo (at this state of maturity). I still learn. I'm non stop busy and it hurts as it accounts for gas consumption (can't ***** as I bought an awd car i didn't need but wanted) and food (can't ***** because i'm too lazy to make lunches, dinners, etc.).

I completely agree with dan. You choose a lifestyle to live. Now when it comes to really saving, it depends on what you do. I have set up, $50 every week goes into savings. I invest 6% of my checks into 401K (matched up to 6%). I pay my car payment and my small credit card off every month.

Besides that, i'm extraordinarily fortunate with my living and bill situation. $30 / month to live/bills (minus carpayment). with the $30/month i still have to buy my own food, drinks, gas, toys, etc. so that adds up. I know i have done terrible this past month on a budget. But that's because i choose to. The life i'm living is fast past and non stop and i'm loving it. I tried to settle and it just couldn't happen. We'll see how this summer goes. I might bug aken, dan and pork every once in a while (until dan back hands me icon_razz.gif lol). Do what you need to do to keep yourself happy. Assess what's most valued in your life and what you want 5 years down the road, then 10.

anyways. on break, finishing eating the lunch i did finally make. and back to this busy weekend.

btw. nice seeing you post again pork icon_smile.gif
jmoddes

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:38 pm

my little cousin is dating this kid... GRR i want to rip this guys neck off. (she's like my little sister)

how the hell do i deal with this kid OTHER than leave him alone :P

:) thanks. icon_biggrin.gif
corvettecrazy

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:27 pm

Well, it's half your cousin's fault, so maybe you should start with her.
A-Ray

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:56 pm

jmoddes wrote:
my little cousin is dating this kid... GRR i want to rip this guys neck off. (she's like my little sister)

how the hell do i deal with this kid OTHER than leave him alone icon_razz.gif

icon_smile.gif thanks. icon_biggrin.gif

Leave it be. Let her learn her own lesson
kornholio788

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:03 pm

jmoddes wrote:

how the hell do i deal with this kid OTHER than leave him alone icon_razz.gif

icon_smile.gif thanks. icon_biggrin.gif

Clean your firearms while talking to him. Sends the message.
TRogers

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Kill.
justinwebb

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:41 pm

No sense in caring, tell her how you feel calmly and rationally and try to let her see your point of view, maybe throw in a story. There will always be those guys out there so she will have to learn eventually. It will happen. When it does dont use the told you so, just try to offer and support. The end.
J_Martin588

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:00 pm

So sloooooow
TRogers

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:09 pm

Kill.
Aken

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:28 pm

Calm down, murderer.
TRogers

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Kill.

But you knew I was going to say that.
Aken

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:16 pm

Banana hammock.
J_Martin588

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:21 pm

icon_lol.gif
jmoddes

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:09 pm

not worth prison to get butt rapped 12 times a day.

whats else is going on with you old people? icon_smile.gif
TRogers

Post Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:20 am

That's where you need to excel sir. While in prison you need not be the rapee, but the rapist.
jdusty914

Post Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:33 am

Hookers and Blow. That is all.
jdusty914

Post Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:40 am

jmoddes

Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:43 am

so are we getting bombed or what?

i'm sick of hearing one thing one day then another the next. obviously i know none of you know this but i'm curious on thoughts.

I think it's all retarded. the new GI joe movie had a funny ass part about N. korea about being on the edge jumping to rational decisions.

btw... G.I. joe # 2 isn't as good , IMO , as G.I. joe #1
Aken

Post Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:06 am

If anything starts, it'll be a small move by NK, and an overreaction by someone else (like us or South Korea). A lot of people are saying that most of the rhetoric is to try and establish Jong-Un as a leader in his own country, not necessarily to the rest of the world.

I hope they aren't stupid enough to start something. Because it would just result in a whole lot of ugly for no real good reason. It would be so much better if he used his youth to do good, instead of stick with their dictator regime and isolation of their citizens.
jmoddes

Post Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:57 am

admitted in the er today. vomitted blood this morning so i took the precaution.

upset stomach, headache and now getting hungry, feels great. im suppose to work in an hour. my boss was thrilled to hear i was in the hospital though. he's being a douche about it.
Aken

Post Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:20 pm

Just another perfect example of why you're in a **** industry.
jmoddes

Post Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:12 am

thanks for the clarification :P

yesterday wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. worked 9a - 10p. today i'm off, up doing hw. I have 4 days for one large project and 7 for another. crunch time.
jmoddes

Post Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:30 pm

this bomb thing is really annoying. I am irritated at the fact, but at the same time feel useless as I can't do a dam thing about it... just don't understand peoples motives sometimes.
corvettecrazy

Post Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:34 pm

^now imagine knowing people that had family down there.....

(<< lives in the boston suburbs)
A-Ray

Post Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:23 pm

Sup ladies??! How is everyone doing?

My week is off to a superb start so far, can't wait to see what hump day and the rest of the week provides.
Aken

Post Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Meh, not bad I guess. Not busy enough. Looking forward to vacation soon.
A-Ray

Post Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:11 pm

Nice, where you headed for vacation?

I've been on a couple trips recently, so I'm likely done traveling for a little while. Spent a week on the road with 8th grade students with my church, then an overnight trip to Gulf Shores to see friends (8 hours each way), and then the car show in Alabama a week after that (4 hours away).

Hoping for great things coming up. Got called about 2 job interviews today, one tomorrow and one next week. One I've been in talks with for a couple weeks about the job, next weeks interview, and the other I only contacted the company today and already have an interview.
Aken

Post Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:32 pm

Las Vegas for a wedding.
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:00 pm

I just plasti-dipped one of my spare s10 dash bezels, and it turned out pretty sweet.
Aken

Post Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:52 pm

I'd like to do my motorcycle's wheels this spring, I think. Some sort of bronze/gold.
jmoddes

Post Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:22 pm

May 10th - May 16th.

Florida. Can't wait. When I'm back.. birthday.. and I'm praying within a few days of that..... zoom zoom icon_smile.gif))
Kevin_S

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:07 am

Possibly the best wallpaper ever?
It's what helps me make it to 6 o'clock every day haha
jmoddes

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:15 am

Kevin_S wrote:
Possibly the best wallpaper ever?

It's what helps me make it to 6 o'clock every day haha

kornholio788

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:41 pm

Holy icons and tabs batman.
Kevin_S

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:48 pm

That's actually very clean for me haha
jmoddes

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:15 pm

korn spoke my mind.. i folder EVERTHING up... organize organize organize. but everyone has their own methods icon_smile.gif
Aken

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:54 pm

I'd hardly call that disorganized. I have a lot more disorganized crap on my desktop right now (mainly screenshots and DB exports that I haven't bothered to clean up yet -- most of it is garbage).

I've got a regular set of wallpapers I try to rotate through. I also have six screens (two monitors + three desktop spaces), so each is different. Mine right now is pretty epic, though:

User posted image
jmoddes

Post Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:12 am

i feel like aken
A-Ray

Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:39 am

Well guys, my new life starts May 6th!!! Finally got a new, full time job using my degree! I'm pretty excited about it. Gonna be making some pretty good money with benefits too!
bad venge

Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:20 am

benifits rock .... biglaugh.gif
Aken

Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:47 pm

A college graduate actually getting a job based in the field they studied?! NO WAY!
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:57 pm

Twas my birthday yesterday, so we took some toys out

User posted image
kornholio788

Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:49 pm

I fly out to vegas early tomorrow morning. Aken does too. As like last time we were both in vegas together....this could be trouble muahahah
A-Ray

Post Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:53 am

Aken wrote:
A college graduate actually getting a job based in the field they studied?! NO WAY!

I'm assuming thats sarcasm or at least an attempt at it. It is pretty surprising to get a degree using the field of study in today's world. Not many places hiring. Also, with my field of study everyone wants multiple years of experience, which I don't have. Finally found someone that was willing to take a chance.
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:09 pm

I kind of want to buy a new ICELED kit...decisions decisions.
jmoddes

Post Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:21 pm

new one = awesome!

just sayin'.

only ***** part was the extra $250+ in terriff fee **** garbage.
jmoddes

Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:19 pm

bought and using the Samsung Galaxy S4...

meh. issues already. Don't buy it yet
TRogers

Post Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:55 pm

My friend at work has a Galaxy S4, it's **** until you get on an LTE network then it's okay. I prefer my iphone 5, but I'm an Apple guy anyway.

I lowered my car today...two finger gap all around right now, they may or may not settle some after I drive it a while. icon_twisted.gif
Aken

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:06 pm

A-Ray wrote:
Aken wrote:

I'm assuming thats sarcasm or at least an attempt at it. It is pretty surprising to get a degree using the field of study in today's world. Not many places hiring. Also, with my field of study everyone wants multiple years of experience, which I don't have. Finally found someone that was willing to take a chance.

Exactly why I wrote what I wrote.
justinwebb

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:15 pm

Ok LED gurus, I need some LED strips that I will be using under the shelves of a a bookcase. It will need to be normal white and trying to find a cheap roll of LED tape. Any ideas? Not looking for super bright blinding stuff you normally put on cars lol.
jmoddes

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:37 pm

color?

anyways.. here

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5M-5050-SMD-LED-RGB-Wat...Lighting&hash=item35c34a0eaf

you can dim it down to what you need. 16 feet of a roll. have fun
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:51 am

A-Ray

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:36 pm

Aken wrote:
A-Ray wrote:
Aken wrote:

Exactly why I wrote what I wrote.

Oh, sorry, took that as one of your typical sarcastic/smartass posts.
jmoddes

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:04 pm

basically yesterday I was eating lunch and I had a throbbing pain that hit me the same if someone where to just punch me in my lower left side of my mouth.

I made an 'emergency' appointment with my dentist and they said my wisdom tooth had to be removed however there was a good amount of infection from how the tooth grew in. They told me i was lying how i didn't have pain until yesterday.

Anyways, found another dentist that was able to pull this tooth today... holy ****. Numbing i felt great... no numbing with pain meds wearing off, I want to shoot my jaw off.

Hopefully fully heal up before I Florida on the 10th.
TRogers

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:21 pm

Allen, congrats man!

Jordan, holy **** balls.
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:33 pm

jmoddes wrote:
basically yesterday I was eating lunch and I had a throbbing pain that hit me the same if someone where to just punch me in my lower left side of my mouth.

I made an 'emergency' appointment with my dentist and they said my wisdom tooth had to be removed however there was a good amount of infection from how the tooth grew in. They told me i was lying how i didn't have pain until yesterday.

Anyways, found another dentist that was able to pull this tooth today... holy ****. Numbing i felt great... no numbing with pain meds wearing off, I want to shoot my jaw off.

Hopefully fully heal up before I Florida on the 10th.

Wisdom teeth suck, I had all 4 of mine removed at the same time. One was rotting in my jaw, and everytime they moved it would make me sick, puking up black ****. And since they were removed, never felt better.
jmoddes

Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:54 am

yeah, after the trip in the next few months I have to get the other 3 removed.. what's nice is my insurance covers 80% of the procedures... my dad's as a secondary picks up the rest... holy **** am I lucky i'm not 25 yet.
jmoddes

Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Single guys.... how do you get over exs?
A-Ray

Post Wed May 01, 2013 2:35 pm

I've got to have my wisdom teeth removed sometime. I have no pain, but I need other work done on my teeth and they need to go before that can happen.

Jordan, to answer your question, I say Hookers & Blow!
TRogers

Post Wed May 01, 2013 2:54 pm

A club and a spade.
jdusty914

Post Wed May 01, 2013 8:20 pm

I just had all 4 of mine taken out on thursday of last week. I am still a little numb on my bottom lip, but nothing major. Just sucks not being able to eat solid foods that I was used to eating before. Mostly soups for now.
jmoddes

Post Thu May 02, 2013 8:50 am

A-Ray wrote:
Jordan, to answer your question, I say Hookers & Blow!

#done

feliz cumpleaņos Senor AKEN

i hope the translation site got that right. haha
Aken

Post Sun May 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Thanks for the birthday wishes from a couple folks. As a little birthday "present" to myself, I made my last car payment. First time without a car loan payment since September 2003 (almost 10 damn years!). I still have a bike loan, but it's nice to have a vehicle paid off that I still use, although for what it's worth, in those 10 years I only had two cars.
A-Ray

Post Sun May 05, 2013 6:21 pm

Its always good to pay off things. Next month I'm gonna pay off my student loans, which will be awesome.
jmoddes

Post Thu May 09, 2013 8:57 pm

log on to my 'professional' facebook for the first true time (longer than 30 seconds) and i have 6 messages from random people. 4 of the 6 asked about underglow laws in their state from seeing the post on here. Thought that was pretty neat.

Leaving for FL tomorrow morning, be there for 6 days. Can't wait and hoping it feels like forever when i"m down there. Taking before, during and after shots of my milk to cherry color skin. muhaha :D

hope dan doesn't get too excited. haha
The time now is Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:12 pm
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 4 of 11