Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

LED installed headlights and taillights in Power Wheels

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:58 pm

I recently purchased some LEDs, a battery pack and a switch from Oznium for my three year old daughter's pink Mustang Power Wheel. Took around four hours to design, build/install and function. I installed six Prewired Superflux Chip LEDs in the rear, a High Intensity Flush Mount LED Bolt (3w, 11mm, stainless steel, cool white, no lens) in each headlight, a blue round rocker switch and a 12v battery holder to power the unit. I also had a 3/4" bit, strippers, pliers and crush connectors. I had to drill a hole in the "dash" for the switch, a couple holes to mount lights, a couple holes throughout the body and zip ties to hold some stuff in place.

Kids love it. Doubles as a safety device as the lights can be seen down the street. Love the LEDs and switch. I highly recommend to anyone with a Power Wheel.

If someone can inform me how to post pictures, I will do so happily.
jsmith6

Post Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:28 pm

I posted photos in the gallery under "Power Wheels" section. Can email more photos if anyone is interested in doing the same or similar.
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:42 am

you have to host the pictures somewhere like photobucket and used the "[ img]your url here[/img ] tag.
Cyber Knight

Post Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:02 pm

Great job, I'm diggin' it icon_cool.gif
The time now is Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:21 pm
Page 1 of 1