Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

2 damn tickets - 1 week

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Fri May 28, 2004 9:37 am

I didnt even know my kit was on last night. Thats anotehr 3 points and another 65 bucks icon_evil.gif
josh9015

Post Fri May 28, 2004 9:39 am

Lol
Price of Iceled kit----800$

Installing kit on car---couple of hours

Getting 2 tickets in one week because you didn't know it was on.----Priceless
95camryGT

Post Fri May 28, 2004 10:54 am

damn, you almost need to installa bright light or something inside the car telling you that its on

i know for my strobes, theyre all outside, so if i was driving, id have no idea they were on, so i installed one of those slower flashing squarish strobes inside inbetween the driver and passenger. now if the strobes outside are on, so is the big flashing one inside, so theres no forgetting them
GoldenRod

Post Fri May 28, 2004 12:16 pm

It's too bad the ICELED doesn't have an indicator that you could put on your dashboard to tell you if the kit was on or not.... maybe it could even show you what mode you had on.... poke.gif ozzy_change.gif biglaugh.gif

(I'm just pickin' on ya.... icon_smile.gif )
Phil
Owner, Oznium.com

Post Fri May 28, 2004 12:18 pm

The big supply of interior Iceled stuff you will be getting soon will fix that problem. Just hook it up so it all comes on with the kit.

By the way, I sent you a dome light Gem too. I guess you can pay when the money comes in.
pOrk

Post Fri May 28, 2004 1:44 pm

^ LOL Your killen me Phil. 2 more paychecks and then the next is yours *hugs and kisses*

The switchbox I have has 12 LED's in it - when teh switch is on the LED is supposed to be on as well. As many of you know - 4 of my LED's burnt out. Yah - one of them is for the ICE. The ICE display deal is in a bad location - and when I am sitting the floor shifter sits directly in front o fthe display. Go figure. So help me think of a story when I go in to talk with the DA...
josh9015

Post Fri May 28, 2004 2:17 pm

tell them that you are color blind and you though that the ice was green or any other color that is legal. They would probably believe that.
pOrk

Post Fri May 28, 2004 2:29 pm

All UB kits are illegal here

Both tickets read : Illegally colored lighting...
josh9015

Post Fri May 28, 2004 2:35 pm

Tell them you are going to school to be an electrician and the your classmates were working on it in class and the wires got screwed up and it wouldn't turn off and you didn't know it was on. Good Luck
alienyoungjr

Post Fri May 28, 2004 4:02 pm

tell them someone else did a prank on you and put the kit on oyur car just to get you in trouble.

yeah that'll work. icon_lol.gif
The time now is Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:28 pm
Page 1 of 1