Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

Need Wireing Help

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:29 am

I'm trying to wire in some headlight stobes and these things that make your headlights blue into my fusebox. Does anyone have a diagram or something on how I can do this? And also for my cathodes, I'd like them to be hooked up to my switch...and also hooked up to my interior lights, so when I use my keyless entry thing and unlock the doors, my cathodes turn on with my interior lights, then turn off.
alienyoungjr

Post Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:51 am

I can tell you kinds of how to hook uo your light into your fuse box but i don't have a diagram for it. Most people just find a fuse that turns on when you put your key into the acc position or oyu can just do what i do run another wire form your battery in through your firewall and bada bing you have lights that turn on with the flip of a switch whenever you want.

But i have no idea on how to hook the stuff up to come on with your dome light but I have had ideas for my car but there hard for me to explain how to do. I was just going to hook up a switch to one of the doors that would be flipped when the door unlocked by my keyless remote when i get it but I still have yet to get it.
jol102001

Post Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:01 am

I don't get it????
The time now is Fri May 25, 2018 7:03 pm
Page 1 of 1