Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

LEDs in Fenderwell and 450t

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:00 pm

Hey guys, I stuck two LEDs in my fender well facing the tire, well dumb me forgot, oh yea, 30 degree viewing, and with the tire like less than 6 inches away, it ain't all that bright, any suggested or ideas of placement, or maybe? LEDs aren't the best for the fender wells? What about in the car? my air vents are a maybe, I have two in a pocket on the sides of a scanner facing back and they are real bright(you can see red on my back glass, at like 8000 mcd I can't complain) and two facing down toward my floor boards. Anywhere else? oh and one where my domelight was, actually it's in my dome light but I went to radioshack and for like a dollar you can get five 5mm LED holders that clip into a 1/4" hole and then the led clips into them for a real clean custom look. Oh just to mention, I have two 12" Varad red led light bars, two 6" varad red led light bars and two 15" reds from PG and a red strobe from them, well anyway, I have a Matrix RS2 made by DEI, and DEI makes a channel expander called a 450t and you press a button on you remote like 2 times for channel two, three for channel three and so one for up to 6 channels, I like it because I can turn my neons on from my remote and they reset when I turn the ignition off next, or you can program it to output it for 30,60,or 90 seconds or be just a standard latched output, latched with ignition reset, or pulse/validity, just something you guys might want to consider buying to play around with.
Goph

Post Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:12 pm

some people put 12 under body tubes in there wheel area and that work good
Phil
Owner, Oznium.com

Post Sat Apr 19, 2003 12:31 am

I'd wait for PG's wheel well LED kit to come out... It has at least 12 LEDs and it looks like it will be pretty bright...

If you got some LEDs to play around with, try putting em in your dome lights icon_smile.gif
omega

Post Sat Apr 19, 2003 1:00 pm

What other new products are they gonna be bring on? Anything interesting? I'll definately be looking for that fenderwell kit.
Phil
Owner, Oznium.com

Post Sat Apr 19, 2003 2:36 pm

LED tubes, just like the Fusion UB's but for the interior... Door handle LED kits, and upgrades to the Fusion kit controller.
PTCruzr

Post Sat Apr 19, 2003 6:05 pm

Phil wrote:
LED tubes, just like the Fusion UB's but for the interior... Door handle LED kits, and upgrades to the Fusion kit controller.

And LED license plate frames. icon_wink.gif
The time now is Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:15 pm
Page 1 of 1