Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

F*CK YOU Strobesnmore.com - Page 3

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:37 pm

oldskoolhonda wrote:
i think ive been around as long has this topic has lol i remember when it was on page one haha

I remember the threads leading up to this one...gosh that was a long time ago.

I hope the guy at strobesnmore learned a lesson from this, seeing as how this thread is obviously all over the search engines and most likely put a nice dent in his business. biglaugh.gif
Cerwin Vega Fan

Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:42 pm

I wonder if pork ever got his replacement bulb? biglaugh.gif
pOrk

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:54 am

Never got a replacement, although he "gave me a deal" on some stuff for a customer of mine. Not happy with that order either, but what can you do.
pOrk

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:05 am

kramer13 wrote:
I was glad to get a good laugh after reading this.

Oh the memories *tear*

biglaugh.gif
lbjshaq2345

Post Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:53 pm

Phil wrote:
4 months ago a customer of mine recieved a set of cathodes. A few days ago he emailed and said he just got around to opening them and one tube was broken. A new tube was sent Priority Mail right away.
icon_lol.gif

I got a busted up package from USPS last wednesday containing my Fully lit TBL with a corner chipped, emailed with some pictures and the new TBL arrived today and is installed n looking sexy ;)

Motivated me to upsize the oznium sticker above my spoiler icon_biggrin.gif
pOrk

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:11 pm

This topic has seen NO activity in over 1521 days, and I get a private message today from Louis at StrobesNMore, detailed below. I googled strobesnmore and giggled when I saw that this thread was the number 1 result still to this day on google.

Strobesnmore wrote:
Hello old friend. Hey a while back I thought we had a deal where I more than made up for the purple bulb issue and you were going to take care of your post on here. If nothing else would you please at least modify it as its a bit insulting and considering its 5 years old I would really appreciate it. If you removed it all together I would be be willing to hook you up with a nice LED hide a way kit? Thanks, Lou

Louis did cut one of my customers a small discount on an LED order a few years back but never made right by replacing the bad bulbs, so I am torn as to wether I should remove the thread. Honestly I could care less about this guy or his company now since I am out of the light thing mostly, but I'd hate to see someone else buy from him and have something similar happen when the headache could just be avoided altogether by them buying from someone else. I replied with this:

pOrk wrote:

Old friend? Your joking, right? I'll be honest, it took what like 3 years for you to even acknowledge the fact you have a weak return policy and were clearly IN THE WRONG? You gave one of my customers a small discount on an LED product I was to install in his car, you didn't replace the faulty bulb you sold me nor did you make any attempt at 'doing right' by ME.

The only reason you are offering me any sort of deal is because when you google strobesnmore, this thread title is the first thing that pops up. I believe that customer service should be NUMBER 1, and I would hate to remove this thread and have someone else go through the same hassle I went through with you years ago. It was only a few bucks I was out, but in 2004 I was 19 years old and that few bucks was alot more then a few bucks. If something like this would happen today I would charge it back on my credit card, leave a negative review and go on my way. With age comes wisdom, no?

Give me a good reason to remove the post and I will, I am not going to hold a grudge if you can explain to me why it should be removed and how your customer service may have changed because of it. Judging by the fact you have your own product line I'm guessing you've done pretty well for yourself and I'm glad to see my initial reaction didn't have too much negative impact on your business.

-Eric Fowler

What do you guys think?
A-Ray

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:25 pm

THat sounds like a good response to me.
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:32 pm

This thread was before my time. But its pretty funny that this thread googles first before his actual website.

I'd say leave the thread. If he would have handled this like a professional this thread never would have happened.
jmoddes

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:57 pm

i'm reading through this thinking to myself... did i really miss all of this today!? with people i've never heard of? look at the dates.. 2004.. 06.. 07 hahaha whoops. That is **** though. looks like i gotta buy me a set =] hahaha
Aken

Post Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:20 am

A Google search for "strobesnmore" shows not only this thread, but three separate links for a site called Ripoff Report featuring their business, and two local directories that both have one star reviews. Something tells me this thread falling off of Google's radar isn't going to really help their claim. And the fact that they're trying to talk to you about it again TODAY instead of in freaking 2004 says that it's only interested in removing the bad reviews from search results.

I think your response is just fine.
domestic_disturbance

Post Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:23 pm

Man! I was on page 1 of this thing several years ago. I had no idea that they were still whining about the thread title. For what its worth, sorry you have had to deal with this crap p0rk. And I hope these guys learn a valuable lesson from all this.
Chris

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:38 pm

hahahah this is awesome.
02BlueStang

Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:46 pm

Id leave it up....reports back to his business practices from years past. He has hopefully changed it but doesnt excuse him ripping people off in the beginning.

Sounds like his past has come to bite him in the ass

Perfect example why Oznium is highly recommended....yes products may fail or shipping might have issues but Phil has always made customer service number 1 and goes above and beyond ANY business I have ever dealt with.
justaguy628

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:39 pm

icon_evil.gif I ordered a tomar 200s hp 2 weeks ago still not shipped and they have no idea when it will be shipped! When i called to check availability they said it would ship right away! i feel cheated since i only ordered from them since they were close to home and i could have gotten this light somewhere else and had it already. thanks for nothing strobesnmore
jmoddes

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:23 pm

Should have read the post before ordering? lol
Aken

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:44 pm

See, this is exactly why Pork refused to take it down when begged to do so. The guy claims that everything is better and Pork should take the thread down, yet still does stuff like this to other people. Lying isn't going to get you any farther.
jmoddes

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:02 pm

The owner of the website contacted you guys and asked to take it down?

wow.
Aken

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:14 pm

jmoddes wrote:
The owner of the website contacted you guys and asked to take it down?

wow.

It happened earlier on this same page - read up!
pOrk

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:33 pm

Jordan, hes contacted me on several occasions and this most recent one he tried to bribe me to take it down. Some things never change
jmoddes

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:39 pm

hahaha that is funny. Maybe it is because when you google strobes n more... number 2 on google's engine is this thread icon_biggrin.gif
TRogers

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:52 pm

**** low life douche-bag.
domestic_disturbance

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:46 pm

TRogers wrote:
**** low life douche-bag.

Agreed.
bugs825

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:17 am

LOL WOW!!! I have had a few issues that the guys here took care of right away. I use some of the LEDs for my customers' homes and it is VERY improtant that company stand behind their stuff. If they don't I'm not buying. I think the post should stay!

Nathan
The time now is Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:17 pm
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3