Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

Flowblaze sequencing

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:16 pm

how do you make the flowblaze kit do just like the video does as far as sequencing. i got the kit today and it does not do like the video does. it does something similar but it is really slow. do i need to hook up the line in input rca's to make it do like the video or what?
Tim

Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:18 pm

Hey...mine doesn't look like that either? David..what'd you do?
alienyoungjr

Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:24 pm

It may be the fact that the video looks different because a digi cam can't see video movement like our eyes can and a digi cam can actually make things look like they are faster cause the low frames per second compared to a real video camera. But he may have done something just wait and see if anyone knows for sure.
pontiac4evr_14

Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:29 pm

What you didnt see was i was sitting on the drivers side **** with the remote the whole time i was the one making the kit do that.
Tim

Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:32 pm

Oh...that makes sense I guess. And when I use music mode or whatever, that doesnt work at all. It doesn't dance to the beat of my music. Is it suspose to?
pontiac4evr_14

Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:36 pm

Do you put it on the mic activated mode. because it has to be on that for it to work unless you have a RCA hooked up.
Tim

Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:37 pm

I tried both. I've got RCAs hooked up. It sucks because I get so much interfearence(sp) from my RCA cables for my amp. My sub thumps each time it changes a color/pattern. icon_sad.gif
alienyoungjr

Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:41 pm

you need to go purchase some better RCA cables then
BlazenSentra

Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:45 pm

alienyoungjr wrote:
you need to go purchase some better RCA cables then

Kinda hard to replace the RCA's with a better cable... the ones that come with the kit are two RCA's that go into a 1/8th male plug that plugs into the back of the ECU. you could try getting some "piggyback" RCA's that will allow you to run the RCA's to your subs, and then just plug in the RCA's from the blaze kit to the backs of the RCA's.

hope this helps.
later,
Johnny.
alienyoungjr

Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:29 pm

Trust me they make cables just for this reason, go to RadioShack and purchase there gold fusio cables, they are expensive but they are really good, all you need is a good RCA to 1/8th wire converter make sure it has wire so you don't have a giant thing sticking out of the ECU. and Yes i know radioshack is expensive but there cables are real good, thats probably the only good quality item that they sell. Or you may even want o purchase some filter that go over the cables and that might help to.
pontiac4evr_14

Post Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:35 am

Streetwires Zero noise wires are the best RCAs money can buy but you need alot of money to buy them.
Phil
Owner, Oznium.com

Post Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:08 pm

I've had a customer with a mercedes and iceled tell me he had the same problem with interference. He ended up fixing it by using a ground loop isolator from radio shack.

About the video and making the kit do that, you might have to be an expert remote operator icon_smile.gif

Some of the patterns will go really fast like that with the music mode. And, you can adjust the sensitivity so it tickles your fancy.
Adrian

Post Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:59 am

The problem with the noise is down to the design of the stereo amp: If the amp's output is 'unbuffered' i.e it's just a tap-off between internal stages (pre to power amp) then noise can get in at that point (even though it's meant to be an output icon_rolleyes.gif ) A better designed stereo will buffer the output to prevent this, which is why most people don't get this problem.

Using a ground loop isolator in the cable effectively buffers the output and will cure the problem.
SuBXeRo

Post Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:34 am

ummmm, if its moving slow to the beat, or it seems to be still u chnage the sensitivty, the vlume button down to like 10 is good

plus i have mine just on mic under my driver side.
The time now is Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:41 pm
Page 1 of 1