Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

ICELED Solid Colors?

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:29 pm

Is there any way to just select one solid color to go all around my vehicle, non moving, without having to go into magic mode and edit one of my color modes to change all the schemes to a single color? I want to be able to just take one mode and just push like forward once and it changes the color to another solid color, and so on...
ADDICTED2ICELED

Post Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:40 pm

that's soo boring...
Kwonrae

Post Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:25 pm

Nope, that is the only way.

without modifying one of the modes, so that they are all the same color.

MY fav was the function where the two (or more) colors scanned around the whole car, i think it was #5 or 4
Adrian

Post Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:05 am

There is a neat way, I keep referring people to it on the ICELED forums but I'm guessing you don't go there icon_cry.gif anyhow, I'll paste it in here or you:

Adrian wrote:
There may be times when all you want is one solid colour all-round. None of the patterns really provide for this - but there is another easy way to do it...

Start by selecting pattern 1 then go into palette editing mode by pressing and holding down the power key for a few seconds until UFO switches back on again.

Now each of the six palette entries (E1, E2, ... E6) will show up as a solid colour all-round. The factory defaults for the six colours in pattern 1 are reds, yellows and white - but they are not normally seen as the default colour range for pattern 1 is unlimited colours(Cu) i.e. the rainbow.

This leaves you free to change any of the six colours to whatever you want by pressing the ramp keys to cycle round the spectum. You can step through each of the six colours with the plus and minus keys to provide a selection of fixed colours.

You can remain like this in 'edit mode' for as long as you like without doing any harm. When you want to switch back to pattern mode, just switch off using the power key and then back on again.

Basically all you're doing is changing to edit mode which automatically shows the palette colour that's being edited on all the tubes together.
Mav

Post Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:11 am

Kwonrae, yeah.. that mode **** cops off since the default colors are red and blue. Real cop look =P

Thanks for the info Adrian.. that's a good idea =)
Tim

Post Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:48 am

*sigh* I wish I had a UFO...
Kwonrae

Post Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:58 am

Mav you know you can change the colors, right?
Adrian

Post Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:38 am

Another cute thing about doing it this way... say you turn up to a lot with a bunch of other cars showing various fixed colors... go into edit mode and 'tune' each of the six colors to match. Then you can flick from one to the other as you close-in and make your prescence known biglaugh.gif
Mav

Post Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:19 pm

hehe get all the different people's color patterns known and in order that they are parked with their lighting on, and you switch to the same color they are using each time you pass their vehicle =P so it looks like something in their car is telling your car what color to change to =P

And of course I know I can change the colors, Kwonarae.. I said the DEFAULT colors are red and blue =P Which happens to look really cool, so I never changed those ones =P They match my car too well.
The time now is Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:23 am
Page 1 of 1