Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

almost got a ticket last nite

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:20 pm

well i am extremely bored soo i will tell everyone my story....so lat nite after my football game...which i was pretty jacked about cause i had a decent game ( 1 interception a fumble recovery and a couple tackles) i was rolling out of the parking lot and i am at a stop sign makin a right hand turn and i have my glow on liek usual....so i stop at the stop sign and i start makin my turn and as i am makin it i see a CHP coming the other way and soo as i drive by i see him stop hella fast and i am thinking to my self "o ****" here we go....so he stops and i cant tell he is about to turn around and come after me....but....luckily my starting free safety was right behind me at the stop sign and saw the cop and pulled out right behind me so the cop couldnt turn around....so then i was going like 5 mph UNDER the speed limit with my friend right behind me and the cop behind him....so i stop at a couple of stop signs completely at least for 5 seconds and my friend does the same kinda giving me a lil more room ahead of the cop...and then all of a sudden he just dissapeared....ok well thats my story sooo....mods if u got to delete this then go ahead just really bored
Mav

Post Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:15 am

If the cop felt it was worth his trouble, he would have just lit up your friend, your friend would then have to pull over, and he'd pass your friend and pull you over. The cop was just bored =P
goinpro

Post Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:42 am

^^^i agree....but most of the cops around my town give me thumbs up
rebekah2005

Post Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:01 am

that's nothing. lame story. i've been pulled over five times in four and a half months and only gotten a ticket once (30 over)
The time now is Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:44 pm
Page 1 of 1