Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

got another ticket tonight

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:44 am

well i go to pick up my girlfriend and her friend at the bar last night.....cause i was being nice and didn't want them to drive drunk...so i get to the bar pull up outside on the curb so they can hop in and a bunch of cops were there for a fight that was going on so a cop approaches my car and tells me to pull my car over i was blocking traffic....so not only did i get cited for slow speed-blocking traffic but they also saw my blue liscence plate neon and cited me for that too....both $91 tickets all for being a designated driver ain't that some ****.....well i wanted to vent cops need to do something else with their time....
Phil
Owner, Oznium.com

Post Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:36 am

Thats icon_evil.gif
Recon

Post Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:35 am

that sucks
Moss

Post Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:58 am

That's stinks. Was there a no parking or standing sign? icon_cool.gif Was it a really busy road?

The neon there is no point to whine about you know its illegal. icon_cool.gif icon_cry.gif
cardinalsfan

Post Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:08 am

well, you know what it is dont you? the cops LOVE to pull over people who drive cutlass cieras, i get pulled over all the time. the cops know how sweet our cars are and they just cant handle it.
justinwebb

Post Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:19 am

nope it was 3:00 am so there was no traffic what so ever no signs or anything...its what i get for being nice i guess.....and yea that must be it they just want to admire the sheer beauty of my car so they pull me over...hahahahahaha
Phil
Owner, Oznium.com

Post Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:54 pm

cop pulls me over at night, and says he really appreciates how well I take care of my car, he liked the spinners, i showed him all the fancy colors of Iceled and he tells me to go on my way. He didn't say I was doing anything wrong. So why pull me over? I think he was bored
lightsareout

Post Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:57 pm

be nice to them and they'll be nice to you, its always worked for me
02BlueStang

Post Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:03 pm

honesty and treat them with respect and the ball is in your court...Ive been stopped for speeding numerous times and always let go for the most part....I finally had to take off my license plate blackout cover because Seattle PD started to complain too much, but I know that the things are illegal so I'm not about to argue with the officer, he's just doing his job and I respect that.
DaisyDuke

Post Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:04 pm

ooo that sucks. and you were so nice too!
ProjectRAGE

Post Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:06 pm

im always a **** to cops, well most..if im doing something wrong and they pull me over im nice, but when i dont do crap i get **** and so far outta the 10 times i didnt do anything and got **** i only got a ticket twice..so not bad, so that nice crap dont always work, some cops are just on a power trip....but thats sucks man, thats some extra money i bet you dont wanna fork out, well for that reason anyways icon_lol.gif good luck
DaisyDuke

Post Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:08 pm

i've gotten my GF out of so many speeding ticket because i'm friends with all the cops.
ProjectRAGE

Post Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:09 pm

DaisyDuke wrote:
i've gotten my GF out of so many speeding ticket because i'm friends with all the cops.

flirt!!! icon_lol.gif
DaisyDuke

Post Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:11 pm

what? "my friend that is a girl" its to much to write! icon_cool.gif
ProjectRAGE

Post Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:24 pm

no i said that cause you get your gf outta tickets, so i was playing and said you flirt with the cops..sure your friends with them, uh huh j/p icon_lol.gif
DaisyDuke

Post Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:33 pm

no i have dirt on the cops in the town and i live down the road from a state trooper. and i work in a restruant and see them all the time on sta and sun mornings
jol102001

Post Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:50 am

so kyle... you selling your license plate cover? How much? universal fit?
Moss

Post Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:11 am

jol102001 wrote:
universal fit?

I would hope so.

Unless hes from Europe. icon_eek.gif
Skill

Post Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:53 pm

lightsareout wrote:
be nice to them and they'll be nice to you, its always worked for me

w3rd .. i left g/f's at like 12 am or so and i got pulled over for my blue glow underneath and my blue clear 3rd and he says u know that's illegal to both of those then comments onmy hood glow i had on, the nozzles, and he said since ur nice and being a good sport about this at this time and what not i'm gonna give u a warning, but be warned that i'm not the only one that will pull over for this so he gave me written warning and i went home. Next night i got a warning ticket for the glow from another cop and he was a **** about it.
SILVER SRT

Post Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:46 pm

that sucks, i got pulled over for not using my signal at 2A.M. only cars on the road were me and cop, he gave me a ticket for not using my signal, speeding 4mph over, and a DUI said i was legaly drunk. went to court and got the turing signal and speeding ticket throughin out, i was sentenced to a AA metting.
DONT DRIVE DRUNK.
PhantomFE3

Post Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:36 pm

SILVER SRT wrote:
that sucks, i got pulled over for not using my signal at 2A.M. only cars on the road were me and cop, he gave me a ticket for not using my signal, speeding 4mph over, and a DUI said i was legaly drunk. went to court and got the turing signal and speeding ticket throughin out, i was sentenced to a AA metting.
DONT DRIVE DRUNK.

wait wait, DONT drive while drunk? thanks for the advice!

and Phil, the cop probably pulled you over and then when you rolled down your window and saw you were white he decided to go easy on you biglaugh.gif

what were you doing out at 3 AM anyway young man! icon_evil.gif
Exaran

Post Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:16 pm

I'm always polite to the cops (like my momma taught me, lol) and they always politley give me a ticket icon_evil.gif

I freakin hate the police.... not getting my car inspected on time is about the worst thing I've done, and I get harrased by them on a monthly basis. They sould actually try to stop some crime like we pay them to do...

<---is more and more happy to pay his taxes every year, sheesh!
jethawk

Post Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:41 pm

atleast your cops say something about your pretty lights... the cops here say nothing about mine when they pull me over icon_cry.gif
o6blink

Post Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:59 pm

cops here say you can have color neons, just not the led muffler tips (cuz they shine right into person behinds u eyes) and nothing that can be mistaken for a cop car. plus, some of the cops here drink at parties and **** with underage teens, their not on duty, so i guess the cops give u more space here.
alienyoungjr

Post Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:05 pm

o6blink wrote:
cops here say you can have color neons, just not the led muffler tips (cuz they shine right into person behinds u eyes) and nothing that can be mistaken for a cop car. plus, some of the cops here drink at parties and **** with underage teens, their not on duty, so i guess the cops give u more space here.

cops aren't allowed to break the law, they can even get into more trouble than a normal citizen, a cop is supposedly be on-duty all the time keeping laws followed but without the ticket writing. Thats what i've heard.
Moss

Post Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:14 pm

o6blink wrote:

Cops cant even smoke here.

icon_rolleyes.gif
GlowinPontiac

Post Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:34 pm

wow i see my local town cops at the bar all the time when theyre off duty.
diplomat4life

Post Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:03 am

cops here are constantly buggin you, but once you cross philly lines which are .5 miles from my block, philly cops dont care bout neons. they are worried about actual crime
GlowinPontiac

Post Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:37 pm

diplomat4life wrote:
my block

is that mighty mighty D block? icon_wink.gif biglaugh.gif
Skill

Post Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:53 pm

ahaha my dad got a ticket tonight 69-50 19 over haha i love it cause he talks **** about how good his driving record is hahaa
02BlueStang

Post Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:19 pm

jol102001 wrote:
so kyle... you selling your license plate cover? How much? universal fit?

universal kit Jaren, sorry I didn't see your post earlier, not selling it though, just go to schucks and buy a blackout cover for like 5 bucks in the set...I'm gonna use the one I took off to replace the front one that has a rock that went through it and cracked it icon_rolleyes.gif

again, like 5 bucks for a set down at your local auto store icon_cool.gif
jol102001

Post Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:59 pm

^^thanks, but we don't have a shucks here biglaugh.gif ... its only louisiana
corvettecrazy

Post Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:59 pm

nice guys always seem to finish last.
GlowinPontiac

Post Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:20 pm

pep boys or any similar store will have those covers. even walmart sometimes has them.
justinwebb

Post Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:40 pm

yea so i forgot to go to court to contest the ticket....i kinda woke up late so now i have an outstanding ticket on my liscense....kinda need to take care of that....
jol102001

Post Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:47 pm

yeah, that would be a good idea... i have my court date for the 28th for my 22mph over. I'm still hoping to get it fixed... someone that works in the court house has my ticket and are supposed to be seeing about it.... if they don't.. i'll be in court.
02BlueStang

Post Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:43 am

justinwebb wrote:
yea so i forgot to go to court to contest the ticket....i kinda woke up late so now i have an outstanding ticket on my liscense....kinda need to take care of that....

if you get stopped now you get the handcuff treatment icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
The time now is Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:21 pm
Page 1 of 1