Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

LEDS AND TURN SIGNALS

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Sun May 25, 2003 10:35 pm

I had green turn signals about a month ago i had been driving around with them for 5 maybe 6 months no problems then all the sudden one night i get pulled over in my hick ass iowa town by the police force that has had offices shoot them selves in the hands twice while "cleaning there guns". So i just ignore them then i got to the near by town alot biger they actully have a fast food place. 3 weeks after getting pulled over the first time i get pulled over twice that night hell ive been driving there at night for 5 months first time ive been pulled over. 2 of the times the cops told me to keep the leds off now i drive with my hand on the swiches. does anyone know the laws for leds in fog lights and back ups. technicly the bulbs is not showing its just a reflection. and who would i got to in the local area to find out for sure. I think im being singled out to i get pulled over because its a "distraction" and these guys with bars hanging out form under there cars and wiper leds are left along this sucks. not that i have anything against underbodys and wiper leds
Goph

Post Mon May 26, 2003 9:01 am

do a search it been asked on other time i think
Goph

Post Mon May 26, 2003 9:20 am

Read the thing before you post brian got it.(this should not be under my name, so stop posting under mine, OK)

Last edited by Goph on Mon May 26, 2003 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total
cheesy

Post Mon May 26, 2003 4:37 pm

i felt the same way when i started getting pulled over...i had my washer LEDs on for about 8 months before i got pulled over for them, then i got pulled over twice in about 3 weeks, and once i got a $111 ticket (but i got it cleared). bad/good luck i guess
silentalero

Post Mon May 26, 2003 11:09 pm

even though u cant see the bulb 99% of the time its probly illegal....it all depends on your state.

take IL for example.....OMG NOTHING IS LEGAL!!

not one damn light bulb of neon or glow of light...actually tomarrow i gotta email the city if my new led interior setup is legal, because its an accent light inside the car and not an overpowering light of a newn..kinda compared to running lights on a van
Goph

Post Tue May 27, 2003 5:16 am

that would really suck to live there
The time now is Sun May 20, 2018 9:46 pm
Page 1 of 1