Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

wow. do we have some smart people or what

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:36 pm

first of all if your planning on getting any kinda of light relating to neons, get a switch. hook all your neons to a freakin switch, so you could turn them off while your driving and turn them on while your showing off. that gurl that got *** for her Snake eyes should have known better. GET A POWER SWITCH.
Moss

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:48 pm

140 GT wrote:
first of all if your planning on getting any kinda of light relating to neons, get a switch. hook all your neons to a freakin switch, so you could turn them off while your driving and turn them on while your showing off. that gurl that got *** for her Snake eyes should have known better. GET A POWER SWITCH.

Gee what kind of switch do I use? Does it plug into my ciggy lighter?

Do I have to use wires. Can you explain this better. ??? I got some really neato led washer lights. icon_cool.gif
pOrk

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:50 pm

140 GT wrote:

2nd post for you? Nice meeting you, and goodbye since you more then likely wont last much longer icon_rolleyes.gif
TheBrick

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:52 pm

Gotta be someone trying to act smart.

ppl get caught not because they dont have it to a switch, but because they choose to take the risk or forget about them being on.

And Good Bye biglaugh.gif
ProjectRAGE

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:56 pm

140 GT wrote:

ok dad
Moss

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:00 pm

Be nice to the newbie. I was being sarcastic. gt140 check out rides im sure you will see we all know what a power switch is. Even multiple power switches @ that. icon_cool.gif
02BlueStang

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:00 pm

wow, everyone jumped down his throat icon_lol.gif

and to 140 GT thanks for the tip about a switch, but your a little behind on the boards, most people have everything wired up to switches just for that purpose icon_wink.gif plus its a cleaner install.....If you were using your cig lighter, I suggest cutting off the adapter and buying a toggle switch from Phil here on Oznium and wiring them up to the battery or use the power on the back of the Cig Lighter then mount it on your dash icon_cool.gif
jethawk

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:02 pm

most of the items that come with a cig lighter adapter already have a switch on the cig lighter adapter.....unless you buy a really ghetto one that dosent... icon_rolleyes.gif
ProjectRAGE

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:10 pm

but you would be amazed at how many people hook there neons up to there headlights or parking lights and they always come on, some actually dont know that they are illegal, so some dont use switches...like my mom..she has those blue washer lights and 2 10" neons in her grill, they come on when her lights turn on, she dont know there illegal, i mean i told her, but she drives 45 minutes to work there and back...she hasnt had one problem on her expedition...my post wasnt to be mean..i just was playing with the dude, nothing more, im not hard on the guy, i just joke alot and some dont take it that way...but yea switches rule for some things
140 GT

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:16 pm

hahaha. chill out guyz. i meant get da wirin to go from the battery to the switch to the neons. and how can you forget your neons are on. the nozzles are pretty visible. the insides are visible. and the underbody kits come wit like these led lights that tell you if your neons are on. and if it doesnt have an led light. den get a switch dat does. im not being a ****. im just saying. and ya i am kinda late on dis matter. hahaha
Moss

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:18 pm

Well I will apolgize for all us we thought you were a wise cracker.

Welcome to OZ post pictures of your car and enjoy the glow. icon_cool.gif
140 GT

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:19 pm

k thanx.
140 GT

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:21 pm

hey wat the. i aint right dat.

Last edited by 140 GT on Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total
taylor192

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:29 pm

ProjectRAGE wrote:
...like my mom..

MILF with GLOW... interesting
Moss

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:34 pm

140 GT wrote:
I will not harass the senior members

Please respect those on the board....Oznium is welcome to all who are willing to obey the rules and treat each other with respect....

Kyle

icon_rolleyes.gif
ProjectRAGE

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:39 pm

taylor192 wrote:
ProjectRAGE wrote:
...like my mom..

MILF with GLOW... interesting

icon_neutral.gif
PhantomFE3

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:56 pm

140 GT wrote:
hahaha. chill out guyz. i meant get da wirin to go from the battery to the switch to the neons. and how can you forget your neons are on. the nozzles are pretty visible. the insides are visible. and the underbody kits come wit like these led lights that tell you if your neons are on. and if it doesnt have an led light. den get a switch dat does. im not being a ****. im just saying. and ya i am kinda late on dis matter. hahaha

guys*
the*
wiring*
with*
then*
that*
this*
icon_cool.gif
140 GT

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:12 pm

wat are you a english teacher. dam. im not writin an essay for college. who cares.
The time now is Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:24 pm
Page 1 of 1