Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

I hate Plasmaglow

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Fri May 30, 2003 9:07 pm

ok maybe i don't hate plasmaglow, but they are so retarded.... I have a 2000 mustang which isn't that big of a car, and the back tube won't reach the **** distrobution box!!!!!! I waited soooo long and now have to get extensions for this ****!!!

I come inside to find the number for plasmaglow off their website, and i can't access it. What is the plasmaglow number to order more cables???

Thanks,

Justin

P.S.- other than that, this kit is soooooo awesome!!!!!!!!! sleeping.gif
PTCruzr

Post Fri May 30, 2003 9:43 pm

877-878-4569

I've never had a problem with their phone number. Maybe you dialed it wrong.

Make sure you ask for all 4 extension cables. After all, you already paid for them. They were supposed to be in the kit.
Sixual

Post Sat May 31, 2003 1:55 pm

i have a mazda 6, and they fit my car fine... are you runing the wires inside or outside? i ran them up into the car and to the glove box and they fit fine
cheesy

Post Sat May 31, 2003 2:29 pm

I had to get two extension cables for the front and the rear, but the funny thing is I originally intended to get the 1 foot for the rear and the 4 foot for the front, because when i first ran the wires the rear almost reached, but the front i had to run the wire around the engine...i ended up using the 1 foot for the front and the 4 foot for the rear, and by some miracle they both reached perfectly...very weird
silentalero

Post Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:15 am

oh yea, thast happened on 99% of our cars, mine si teh same way.....at least thats all ur problem is icon_eek.gif
vice

Post Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:43 am

i only need one extension and it was for my front tube....how much longer is your car than my truck because the rear tube reached from the back to inside the cab behind the passanger seat....where the distribution block is
potato pusher

Post Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:00 am

my distro block is in the by the engine like it says to mount it, plus i didn't want to drill holes in the car to run the wires and then fill the holes up... i might have to take the kit off one day, and need to do it in an easy way... sleeping.gif
vice

Post Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:58 am

drilling holes is fun...i drilled a hole under my dor sill on the passanger side to fit the cables through because my distribution block is behind my passanger seat..i think the distribution block would be best inside the car because then you can stand outside the car with the control box and if its inside the car it wont be damaged by weather
cheesy

Post Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:53 pm

i put mine on the inside. its only about 1 foot further than where i would have mounted it in the engine bay, plus its easier to get to and won't be subject to dirt/weather.

the only problem is getting those damn connectors through the firewall grommet
vice

Post Mon Jun 02, 2003 6:40 pm

cheesy9999 wrote:
the only problem is getting those damn connectors through the firewall grommet

hence the reason i drill a whole...lol
Goph

Post Mon Jun 02, 2003 6:46 pm

how big of hole do you need to get them in, I know i ask alot of ? for not having one but i might get one in about 1 1/2 months if i get a job
vice

Post Mon Jun 02, 2003 6:55 pm

the white connectors on the end are about 1/8" thick and about 1" wide(somewhere around there)..i just use the dril bit to grid out a hole big enough to fit them through
Goph

Post Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:03 pm

ok thanks
Neon Mike

Post Thu Jun 05, 2003 4:13 am

I thought the extensions were gonna be included with all the new kits but when I got mine in there weren't any I contacted PG and they told me how I had to order them for a buck a foot. I'll get around to it later but for now I just have a few tubes jerry rigged inside the cab.
vice

Post Thu Jun 05, 2003 6:42 pm

thats pretty *** that they are chraging for extensions now....before the working control box was out i talked to a guy there and he told me the price would rise once the new control boxes came out because they neede to make up for the new cost of the boxes..now they are charging for extensions...ohh well not much you can really do about it
alexwbush

Post Thu Jun 05, 2003 8:00 pm

i just purchased a kit... i got a 2000 pontiac grand am coupe... i don't need to worry about it not reaching, right???
Glowin_Neons

Post Fri Jun 06, 2003 12:53 am

icon_biggrin.gif

The cable were extended on the new kits and if you need more than it a $1.00 a foot...
First kit has cables that barely reached on 90 mustang,but Second kit I got the back cable was about 14 feet and was able to install on my 89 Blazer 4x4 will no problem..
vice

Post Fri Jun 06, 2003 8:51 am

damn the rear tube wire is 14 feet now?..........wasnt it like only 7 or so on the first kits???
Lawrence BMX

Post Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:55 pm

Got mine installed but the rear tube was like 4" from where I wanted to mount the block at and my controller was a couple feet from where I wanted it so I went back to the shop where I ordered it from and they got two 4 foot extensions for free. Think they were suppose to be $8 a piece or something like that. And they also had to fix a solder point that caused four of my red led's to not work since Plasmaglow won't replace the tube unless 10% or more of the led's are out. Also if anyone on here has a Delta 88 (around a 1990 model) how the hell did you hide your driver's side tube?
The time now is Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:53 am
Page 1 of 1