Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

White Nozzles Lights - Florida

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:15 pm

I don't Know why I would get pulled over for having white nozzles lights and i was given a warning for having them removed, so I got em on a switch instead.

I though white would be fine but the cop said it looks a little blue. Damn this is the 3rd Set Ive bought in a while and i got this one on a switch instead.
Goph

Post Tue Jun 03, 2003 6:44 am

thats to bad just have them off when your in that town or where ever the cop is all the time
StoneWhitePT

Post Tue Jun 03, 2003 11:01 am

Yeah thats what I did, I had my nozzles on with the parking lights on all the time then one night a cop was hiding in a neighborhood with no parking lights on his car.. so i see a cop car n i turn.. and poof the sirens came on n pulled me over and was like blah blah about the nozzles. This is *** I dont know why the police let us have whatever we want like it doesnt move or does any strobing action. Oh Well.
Knox

Post Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:35 pm

It seems that the washer nozzles are the most popular reason to be pulled over lately. I'm surprised such a little thing like that the cops are so strict about.
Goph

Post Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:47 pm

I think the cop had a sting on you
potato pusher

Post Wed Jun 04, 2003 10:05 pm

I think your all retarded for driving with them on when you KNOW it's illegal.... if you do it, be willing to pay the price..... oh yeah, don't come on here and ***** about it all the damn time, you people get annoying sleeping.gif
cheesy

Post Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:19 pm

i think you're retarded for calling us retarded...here in CA underbodies ARE LEGAL (except red) and white/amber washer LEDs ARE LEGAL and cops still ticket us for it
pOrk

Post Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:54 pm

.l

Last edited by pOrk on Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total
DragonJeep

Post Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:57 pm

potato pusher wrote:
I think your all retarded for driving with them on when you KNOW it's illegal.... if you do it, be willing to pay the price..... oh yeah, don't come on here and ***** about it all the damn time, you people get annoying sleeping.gif

VooDoo revived post:

I personally have 2 friends that have gotten ticketed for white nozzles. It seems they look blue to them.

I got pulled over for driving with my Fusion kit (Gone now!) on white. I changed my LED turnsignals to amber from white just so I wouldnt get pulled over for that too.
steven_mckenz

Post Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:57 pm

I don't know why you guys are so keen on having washer LEDs anyway. I've seen a few people around my neighborhood (here in Nebraska), although I don't know if they were ever picked up or not. Anyway, I could see that one guy had purple, another had blue, another had green (I think). However, they were VERY faint and had a small light. Maybe the ones you guys have are better quality (these were probably the walmart kind), but I don't think it's even worth it to risk getting caught by the cops to have something that small on your hood. Why not just save your money and instead get some neons/cathodes for the inside of your car? That seems more worthwhile to me........

...just my 2 's.
ADDICTED2ICELED

Post Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:06 pm

why buy neons when you can buy a fancy dinner, or a movie for you and a date.... hell, just save up and buy a new car.....

oh... that thing called personal preference.
Celicadude

Post Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:39 am

and in belgium everything is illegal icon_biggrin.gif

No UB

No washer leds

But still a lot of people have them.

I personally hate washer leds. I mean what is the point of it. I would prefer an UB kit then (as I did icon_biggrin.gif )

On forums in Belgium , there are also people complaining why they were pulled over, but everybody knows it is illegal but still they keep on complaining icon_cool.gif
TypeRBass

Post Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:56 am

i have washer lights on my car, does that mean im not cool now? icon_rolleyes.gif i think they accent everything else outside the car nicely. if its the only exterior lighting they have its meh....if not then it can look good.
Celicadude

Post Sat Mar 20, 2004 9:08 am

TypeRBass wrote:
i have washer lights on my car, does that mean im not cool now? icon_rolleyes.gif i think they accent everything else outside the car nicely. if its the only exterior lighting they have its meh....if not then it can look good.

let me adjust my answer icon_biggrin.gif

if that is the only thing you have sleeping.gif

otherwise icon_wink.gif
Mav

Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:03 am

hehe where'd he get the idea that it was legal to have UB kit in CA, and not have washer LEDs? It is illegal to have either one while driving. It's only legal to have them if you are in a private parkinglot, out of the site of the main road where you could be a distraction to other drivers.

Where I live, lighting and such is real lax as we have pretty much a good 50% of the west coast marine corps in a small 30 mile radius here, and you know how marines like their souped up cars.

I just got pulled over today, because I made a right turn on red without stopping (damn cell phone call from work.. they got me a cell phone so they could keep better track of me =P)... He gave me a warning, and said nothing about my limo black front windows, or my 35% tinted windshield =P

The cops out here are primarily concerned with safety. Completely ignoring a red light, even when making a right turn (which apparently I did) is not safe. Having tinted windows (although can effect your vision at night with no lighting out) doesn't seem to concern them as much, nor does lighting in the car concern them. All they are concerned with is whether or not you are being a safe driver.

Luckily all I got was a warning.. =) Apparently they now have to make warnings official, so people can't get off 10 times in a row with a "warning", so they had to fill out paperwork on it. Only other reason I can think of is so that cops can't use the excuse when they only have like 3 written tickets in an entire month that "well I gave out a lot of warnings" because they were too lazy to write a ticket and follow up on it with the paperwork. Now they have to do paperwork for everything =P
The time now is Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:10 am
Page 1 of 1