Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

Streetglow website

Author
Message
Brandon

Joined: Jun 04 2003
Posts: 4196
Location: St. Louis, MO


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:33 pm

I'm sure a lot of you are like me and don't check out SG anymore, but I got bored trying not to study, so I saw their new site. I've got a lot of complaints about it, but I don't really care since I'll probably never go back... just thought I'd share with everyone else and see if anyone really cares....

http://www.streetglow.com/
Losing quickly

Joined: Apr 26 2005
Posts: 5708
Location: SC


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:42 pm

they have too much going on there
Phil
Owner, Oznium.com

Joined: Feb 11 2003
Posts: 7722


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:45 pm

Mmm I hate the new site

Flash is not cool

Fast loading, easy to navigate, plenty of information is cool
TheBrick

Joined: Oct 07 2003
Posts: 4140
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:52 pm

ahhh dont like it at all. Im with Phil, I hate flash.
Brandon

Joined: Jun 04 2003
Posts: 4196
Location: St. Louis, MO


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:55 pm

Flash is nice, if used correctly. They obviously don't use it correctly. IMO, it should never be used for navigation. Also the small scrolling boxes suck b/c it's harder to read. I'm also against Flash with sound and welcome pages that serve no point but to say "hey look what I can do with flash..."
Losing quickly

Joined: Apr 26 2005
Posts: 5708
Location: SC


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:51 pm

Brandon wrote:
"hey look what I can do with flash..."



word....it hurts just to look at it because they have so many things going on at one time.
StrtGlowerZm180

Joined: Feb 26 2004
Posts: 517
Location: Devon, PA


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:24 pm

augh it's aweful. you are correct Flash is nice when used properly
GlowinPontiac

Joined: Mar 04 2004
Posts: 5959
Location: Central CT


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:13 pm

its too slow. takes forever to load.
stasis-

Joined: Jun 05 2004
Posts: 4517
Location: Texas!


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:31 pm

loaded fast..but i dont like it..this site is so much easier to navigate. everything it just there like BAM! and easy to see
Recon

Joined: May 27 2004
Posts: 1615
Location: Reno, Nevada


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:11 pm

i dig it
Knox

Joined: Feb 12 2003
Posts: 6852
Location: Orlando, FL


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:16 pm

My only gripe is the little scrollers in the middle. I hate little scrollers. nuts.gif
jkupp2000

Joined: Aug 31 2005
Posts: 93
Location: racine wi


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:27 am

too many clicks just to find anything and they jsut now got alarm leds? a little late
Obsession88

Joined: Aug 30 2005
Posts: 62
Location: Detroit Lakes, Minnesota


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:37 pm

I can never use it at home. My connection is to slow. icon_evil.gif
chicagosfinest

Joined: Oct 08 2005
Posts: 566
Location: Orlando


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:14 pm

I love flash, however NOT when advertising products. Plus their site is very harsh on the eyes.. I like simple sites like this one!
Cerwin Vega Fan

Joined: Jul 22 2003
Posts: 3002


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:29 pm

Way to busy and if I still had 56K I doubt the site would even load. icon_neutral.gif
Avernus

Joined: May 13 2005
Posts: 483


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:50 pm

I didn't mind it too much but I like oz's setup much more. They had some cool little gismo's comming out soon though. I'm digging the wheelwell LED and Door handle LED kits. Think you'll get something like that phill?
Brandon

Joined: Jun 04 2003
Posts: 4196
Location: St. Louis, MO


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:24 pm

PlasmaGlow has had the door kits for a long time I think. It's just an LED or two if I remember correctly

The Wheel well kits do look nice; iceled needs those
StreetGlow.com

Joined: Aug 12 2005
Posts: 13


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:55 am

Brandon wrote:
Flash is nice, if used correctly. They obviously don't use it correctly. IMO, it should never be used for navigation. Also the small scrolling boxes suck b/c it's harder to read. I'm also against Flash with sound and welcome pages that serve no point but to say "hey look what I can do with flash..."


Good to see you Brandon. First I would like to say nice signature always nice to see a non-supporter of SG supporting it icon_biggrin.gif

Although I am not a big supporter of flash I do believe SG's site blows all other sites in our category out of the water. As far as layout...design... speed... navigation... information...NO COMPETITION.... We believe most of our customers on our site are computer savvy, considering the poor navigation on the old site. So SG even made it easier for non savvy users to navigate and purchase products... everything is a click away. Also we are improving our online support with customer service and warranty issues via our forums and contact form located on our website everyday... As well as ensuring our inventory levels are at 100% to ensure fast turn around time on deliveries. Finally we increased our bandwidth to 5mb per second on output. In a few months it will be 20mb. So there should not be any reason for slow startups unless you are on 56k. Sorry to those who have.

As for the small scrolling boxes... Well that is Adam's coding am I am sure he will be here soon to defend it. Beautiful work if I do say so myself. So I will leave that arena for him...

As for our newer products... Well I rather by SG...

Always nice to see all of you... Look forward to the next time we chat...

------------------
StreetGlow SHeriff
Brandon

Joined: Jun 04 2003
Posts: 4196
Location: St. Louis, MO


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:02 am

to say Im' a non-supporter is a huge strech. Obviously you don't know who I am, I'm not gonna blame you for that, but I have been a member of streetglows site (one of the more active ones at that) since early 2000. I've ALWAYS had streetglow products in my cars and I've ALWAYS demanded them for my friends as well. I've done my time for SG, I support it.

As for the website, Phil will back me up on this. To say "there should not be any reason for slow startups unless you are on 56k." is basically to deny 56kers the right to a enjoyable experience at your website. Not the brighest move IMO.

To say that "We believe most of our customers on our site are computer savvy" is demanding too much out of your visitors. Now you've excluded 2 types of ppl from your site: 56k users and computer novices. That's a decent percentage I can guarantee!

Your navigation, sadly, is not easy to use. The links move and that takes getting used to. Even for me, I had to stop and look at it for a second (and I'm a computer science major that has designed a number of websites).

You say you have no competition? Keep up that business mentality and see how long a company lasts...


I will say, however, that it seems you did add some new content to the website; that's a start.
Aken

Joined: Feb 12 2003
Posts: 10887


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:19 pm

Hire me and Brandon to do the website. I guarantee it'll look a lot better than it does now.
StreetGlow.com

Joined: Aug 12 2005
Posts: 13


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:46 pm

Brandon wrote:
to say Im' a non-supporter is a huge strech. Obviously you don't know who I am, I'm not gonna blame you for that, but I have been a member of streetglows site (one of the more active ones at that) since early 2000. I've ALWAYS had streetglow products in my cars and I've ALWAYS demanded them for my friends as well. I've done my time for SG, I support it.

As for the website, Phil will back me up on this. To say "there should not be any reason for slow startups unless you are on 56k." is basically to deny 56kers the right to a enjoyable experience at your website. Not the brighest move IMO.

To say that "We believe most of our customers on our site are computer savvy" is demanding too much out of your visitors. Now you've excluded 2 types of ppl from your site: 56k users and computer novices. That's a decent percentage I can guarantee!

Your navigation, sadly, is not easy to use. The links move and that takes getting used to. Even for me, I had to stop and look at it for a second (and I'm a computer science major that has designed a number of websites).

You say you have no competition? Keep up that business mentality and see how long a company lasts...


I will say, however, that it seems you did add some new content to the website; that's a start.


Oh, a debate... I love these.... icon_biggrin.gif

Glad to see you still like our products...Sorry you are offended I am only going by what is posted in this thread.

Brandon Wrote:
I'm sure a lot of you are like me and don't check out SG anymore, but I got bored trying not to study, so I saw their new site. I've got a lot of complaints about it, but I don't really care since I'll probably never go back...

We are not saying we are trying to deny 56kers access to our site, it just will take a little longer to load.

Our site has been in design mode for 1 year. Since you are a science major I am sure you know what stats are. In 2004, 51% of computer users in the U.S have broadband speeds. 59% percent of those home's young people ages 18-20... you know... our demographic? Well they use broadband... With a growth increase of 38% per year. Those are stats... Those are what SG looks at... Those are the people our site is targeting.

Good to hear your opinion regarding the Navigation.... As it is only that ... your opinion...

Brandon Wrote:
You say you have no competition? Keep up that business mentality and see how long a company lasts...

If you miss read my statement, I meant no competition in the design of our site. As for how long a company will last... If you mean SG... LOL... If you get a chance November 1, 2005 is SEMA, in Las Vegas. The largest trade show for dealers in the country. I will be there with 10,000 other people just in case you cant find me follow the purple bag that say StreetGlow (that every person at the show will have in their hand) to our booth...

Where we will be celebrating 15 YEARS of service in this industry.


Last edited by StreetGlow.com on Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total
Rags

Joined: Apr 21 2005
Posts: 3527
Location: dayton


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:58 pm

hey. your a *** and streetglow is over priced garbage. theres my 2 cents. debate that *****.
TheBrick

Joined: Oct 07 2003
Posts: 4140
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:25 pm

Rags real mature. This fella hasnt come in flaming anyone or anything. Its a simple online debate between customer and owner/rep.

Sure SG is the biggest name in car lighting they are slowly being bumped out by ICELED and the like. Im sure those who are buying neon lighting to compete would much rather have ICELED then SG. Just my opinon ofcourse. Sure you will see alot of SG bags at SEMA but im willing to bet that if Oznium and or ICELED set up a booth at SEMA you will see a **** load of those bags too.

So to come in here bragging about your company makes me want to not buy from your company and I will tell those I know not to buy from you. Sure it wont affect you, but if I tell enough ppl then they tell people and so on and so forth. SG will slowly disappear as it already has. I first started out on the SG forums in 2001. Its now 2005 and i havent been there in a good 2-3 years. The "Seniors" on the forum are as big headed as you are and push people away. I found Oznium when I was pushed away and im sure alot more members can say the same. Plus Phil, the owner of Oznium is always there to answer questions, Gets items out crazy fast, and is one of us. He doesnt hide from the forums, he participates as much as anyone else. He also is easy to contact and will get back to you the same day. Can SG say the same?? So to say SG is the leader is hardly true. They may be the most recognized name, but when it comes to selling their products they are nothing more then corporate bastards, who dont care about the customer but instead how many UB kits they can sell. I think you should take a look at Oznium and see just how to run a successful business. By successful I mean keeping customer loyalty.

All of this is my opinon ofcourse and I dont mean to offend you with the terms I have used.


Last edited by TheBrick on Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total
Rags

Joined: Apr 21 2005
Posts: 3527
Location: dayton


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:26 pm

see i am pmsing. and everything you just said sortof sums it up. but still. my way was shorter.
Losing quickly

Joined: Apr 26 2005
Posts: 5708
Location: SC


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:17 pm

Rags wrote:
see i am pmsing. and everything you just said sortof sums it up. but still. my way was shorter.



biglaugh.gif
Phil
Owner, Oznium.com

Joined: Feb 11 2003
Posts: 7722


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:49 pm

You might have heard of this guy Jakob Nielsen from the Nielsen Norman Group.



People call him:
"the world's leading expert on Web usability"
"the world's leading expert on user-friendly design"

He says Flash: 99% Bad Here's the article: http://www.useit.com/alertbox/20001029.html

And here is another interesting article: http://www.marketingsherpa.com/sample.cfm?contentID=2524

If you want to design for the current, and be ready for the future: don't use Flash, use CSS and HTML

StreetGlow, you just wasted a lot of time and money.

I'm looking forward to SEMA!
TheBrick

Joined: Oct 07 2003
Posts: 4140
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:52 pm

^ Few words said. But dayum. Go phil haha
Phil
Owner, Oznium.com

Joined: Feb 11 2003
Posts: 7722


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:57 pm

My words include the full text of both articles. Read them if you want. I didn't want to take up a bunch of space with quoting them.
Brandon

Joined: Jun 04 2003
Posts: 4196
Location: St. Louis, MO


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:08 pm

StreetGlow.com wrote:

Oh, a debate... I love these.... icon_biggrin.gif

Glad to see you still like our products...Sorry you are offended I am only going by what is posted in this thread.

Brandon Wrote:
I'm sure a lot of you are like me and don't check out SG anymore, but I got bored trying not to study, so I saw their new site. I've got a lot of complaints about it, but I don't really care since I'll probably never go back...

Honestly, that website offers nothing for me anymore. I've made it a point not to re-register; it (until now) was my very quiet boycotting. The boards have been crashed and lost too many times, and now the clean wipe ruins ALL of the GREAT threads that some of us put together a long time ago. Back when people were first experimenting with your products (Carl, Ben, Roger, Mark, SoSilencer, etc. etc.) There was hands down the best search engine for neons and 12v lighting in your website. That's powerful. It's transfered to this site now and if you don't believe that, you're mistaken.
This is not to say I'm against buying SG in the future, but I'll be hanging out here for sure...


StreetGlow.com wrote:

We are not saying we are trying to deny 56kers access to our site, it just will take a little longer to load.

Our site has been in design mode for 1 year. Since you are a science major I am sure you know what stats are. In 2004, 51% of computer users in the U.S have broadband speeds. 59% percent of those home's young people ages 18-20... you know... our demographic? Well they use broadband... With a growth increase of 38% per year. Those are stats... Those are what SG looks at... Those are the people our site is targeting.

Good to hear your opinion regarding the Navigation.... As it is only that ... your opinion...

Make a website a nusiance for your visitors, and they won't stay. 59% of your target audience is BARELY half. If you had a physical store front that made 59% of your customers sit outside in traffic before they could come in your store, do you think they would? I hate traffic, but that's my opinion biglaugh.gif


StreetGlow.com wrote:

Brandon Wrote:
You say you have no competition? Keep up that business mentality and see how long a company lasts...

If you miss read my statement, I meant no competition in the design of our site. As for how long a company will last... If you mean SG... LOL... If you get a chance November 1, 2005 is SEMA, in Las Vegas. The largest trade show for dealers in the country. I will be there with 10,000 other people just in case you cant find me follow the purple bag that say StreetGlow (that every person at the show will have in their hand) to our booth...

Where we will be celebrating 15 YEARS of service in this industry.

Giving out the most stuff for free at SEMA means you are the best company? I've been to many many car shows through the years. I have free stuff from companies I'd NEVER purchase from, but we see free stuff and we have to mulitples of it all.



And to add to Phil's post; this is the article that starts off Nielson's series of articles: http://www.useit.com/alertbox/designmistakes.html
Losing quickly

Joined: Apr 26 2005
Posts: 5708
Location: SC


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:40 pm

All I have to say is: Go Phil!
StreetGlow.com

Joined: Aug 12 2005
Posts: 13


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:59 pm

Wasted time and money... Well I doubt that... We look at stats everyday. Numbers do not lie...Yes a complete site made in flash I would say is a bad call. StreetGlow.com is NOT completely done in flash. So it is tastefully done. Although the navagation is done in flash, it is a simple design. The navbar is consistent throughout the site so it only needs to be loaded once. As for the scrolling banner... well.... So many new things for 05 at SG we want to make sure you get to see them ALL. icon_biggrin.gif

Brandon I would say our website is a matter of choice. You can buy Streetglow and OPTX products all around the world, when it comes to our website we feel it is important to make a statement. Phil and I spoke about the site before it launched. We both share some opinions and differ on others. Since we actually make products rather then just sell them... Our design/marketing department feels we need to be a little more cutting edge. An I agree.

Although I see some of us still love template websites. So I could see how a person might not like ours icon_biggrin.gif

This has been fun. Anytime you want to pick it back up you are more then welcome to come to our NEW boards.. See you there Phil. Brandon hey, your ok... hope to do this again...

--------------------
StreetGlow SHeriff
Brandon

Joined: Jun 04 2003
Posts: 4196
Location: St. Louis, MO


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:31 pm

I'm glad we could keep it friendly (except Rags........). I have been known to lurk over at SG and almost registered once (basically to say what I've said here), but I doubt I do.

No hard feelings against you or SG, I was just stating my point from a web designer side.
Rags

Joined: Apr 21 2005
Posts: 3527
Location: dayton


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:35 pm

dude, you just totally got destroyed and all you can say is "this was fun hope to see you at the boards"
you dont get the simple fact that, you may say it was tastefully done; however, if it was truly tastefully done than why is it people are arguing against it. phil brings up a valid source of information rebutting your theory that it is "easy to use" stating the opposite. a 1% chance by the statement saying you have tasteful flash. but for you to first hit a narrow margin of "tasteful flash" you would have to have overwhelming support. and seeing as people on this forum who seemed to have come to a consensus that it is NOT tasteful flash it obviously misses the narrow margin disproving your theory that it is in fact "easy to use". and if you want to argue the credibility of the people on this board its obvious alot of people here do in fact like streetglow. we state the fact your webpage sucks. you rebut this statement with opinion. we refute your opinion with fact and source. you say this is fun. you=bad debator and failed to prove anything to us.
and for the record i still think streetglow is overpriced garbage.
Aken

Joined: Feb 12 2003
Posts: 10887


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:33 pm

Rags - I'm sorry, but that was pointless beyond any shadow of a doubt.
justinwebb

Joined: Sep 15 2004
Posts: 3170
Location: Columbus, OH


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:35 pm

i like cheese.........

i must admit though from another web designer standpoint it is a little more difficult to use but i have seen sites way worse.....and i'm sure since it has been changed recently they will get more customers input on it and will decide upon that i am sure....i also must admit SG is what got me started in glow in the 1st place and i will always remember that
TheBrick

Joined: Oct 07 2003
Posts: 4140
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:06 pm

Aken wrote:
Rags - I'm sorry, but that was pointless beyond any shadow of a doubt.


Ya I agree.

This topic with the exception of Rags just goes to show you the kind of community Oz has. SG use to be like this then it went down hill when the big members got big headed. I hope that Oz stays this way as it seems the moderating staff has done an amazing job thus far.
Adam

Joined: Jun 07 2003
Posts: 48


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:34 am

Scrolling boxes??? What scrolling boxes did i code??? My code is FLAWLESS. And the flash does take time to load, and i TOLD THEM ABOUT THAT WHEN I WORKED THERE! - I fought countless times with them that they can't have a 1 megabyte nav bar. They reduced it to like 400k which i argued with but accepted, who knows what its at now. I told them, but NOOOOOO don't listen to me.

Look, i like the new SG site, its a NOW site, its not a business site, its a fancy shmancy FUN site. Thats the way we were aiming for when we came up with the design. Sure i coulda made a boring quickly loading site, but come on, thats BORING. And you all know you like the TECHNO feeling of the site, you guys just ALL love to put something down and argue because it makes ya feel better, either that or yer jealous. Okay... im not gonna sit here and argue that fact, because ive seen the site, i helped design it, i coded it, i know how it works and what its achieving. its a killer looking site thats designed for today's FLASHY and FANCY genre, its not designed to load quickly or to be boring and to the point..

If yuo want a boring site, goto google, if you wanna see flash and cool things, goto streetglow.com - I honestly dont care if they lose customers right now, they didnt keep me around long enough for me to make an alternative site, but in defense, its not supposed to lure mom and dad in. its supposed to lure that college kid in with a college connection because THAT is the target audience, not mom/dad/grandpa on the 56k. And if yer on a 56k browsing the net now adays, gimme a break, you neeeeed to get with the times. Technology these days is hardcore and intense. Look at todays games where you need a KILLER machine just to load it.
jkupp2000

Joined: Aug 31 2005
Posts: 93
Location: racine wi


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:38 am

for everyday people like me that was two much to look at, but after a few minuts it wasnt that bad
Rags

Joined: Apr 21 2005
Posts: 3527
Location: dayton


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:52 am

yes i am the anomoly idiot. but aken, whys it pointless. not trying to start an arguement, just wondering.
Brandon

Joined: Jun 04 2003
Posts: 4196
Location: St. Louis, MO


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:06 am

I understand your point Adam, you did what you're told I'm sure. My rant here was more aimed at SG in general for their poor choice in their online image. Their excuse seems to be that they don't care about if their customers like the site or not, they built it for SG... their art department, who whoever decided on the site, needs to sit and read about websites, and what makes them successful. Hell, they should probably sit and think about what a website is and what it's PURPOSE is. It's not for SG to be happy, it's for the visitor/customer/POTENTIAL customer to be happy.
Aken

Joined: Feb 12 2003
Posts: 10887


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:11 pm

So I decided to take a look at the Street Glow website here at my workplace, which is unfortunately stuck with 13" monitors and 800 x 600 resolution. Which I think is actually beneficial, because a lot more people use this size than my 1280 x 1024 at home.

The internet connection here is probably inbetween 56k and DSL. I'm not sure what it really is, but it's not very fast.

Flash Introduction

The percentage loaded shot straight up to 99% very quickly, then sat there for about two minutes before the actual intro loaded. Now, if I had to wait two minutes for a really sweet, graphically intense introductory MOVIE, I might not have cared very much. But when the intro loaded and it was simply three links with some rollover graphics, I was really unimpressed. I think I would've been unimpressed if it had only taken ten seconds to load, too. What's the point of even using the flash? There is none, in my opinion.

Street Glow's Main Page

Now I'm not sure if this problem is on mine or SG's side, but when I clicked the StreetGlow link in the flash graphic, the insuing page never fully loaded. I actually had to go BACK to the main page and click the "Skip Intro" link down at the bottom.

So after waiting another two minutes or so for the whole main page to load, the first thing that almost made me close the window was the lack of a main scroll bar. The whole time I was waiting for it to load so I could scroll down and see the rest of the content. iFrames INSIDE of iFrames is DUMB. No wonder you mentioned only having to load the main header flash once - all the site's content is inside the iFrame. And on the 800 x 600 resolution, the main content iFrame is about two inches tall. Not a very efficient size for content.

Header Flash, Navigation

I actually do like the header, somewhat. I do not like how the buttons rotate. I think that's unnecessary. Simply highlight the one I've selected. I found it difficult to remember which buttons I had selected already, as I thought I was clicking them in order. I also don't like the rear view mirror and its contents. Granted it is a cool "eye catching" feature, it's probably what makes the header so slow loading in the first place.

But I do like how the background of the header and the side background color change depending on which section you're in. It's a nice touch, though it did take a bit of time to load every now and then.


Those are my gripes. I felt the need to voice my opinion, too, being a designer myself.

Oh, and Adam - no one is criticizing your scrolling boxes. They work fine, people just don't like them icon_smile.gif
Adam

Joined: Jun 07 2003
Posts: 48


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:32 pm

Well first the flash loader doesnt work because the graphics guy doesnt know how to make loaders, every flash movie he makes has problems with loaders. And yes the site works on large monitors, another thing I contested at first but just gave up trying to fight it. They never listened to me before they wernt about to start now (they always make a mistake THEN fix it rather then listening to me first). And iframes inside of iframes, umm first thats not happening. The main site loads frames and then the bottom section loads an iframe. There are no IFRAMES inside IFRAMES, there are iframes inside a frame which is normal.

And yeah his movie is TOO big. When i was there i was able to contorl it but once i left, he decided NOT to listen to me and made the movie as big as he wanted, hes on a t1 whats he care. Again, they didnt listen and now thats what happens.

And to those who say the site sucks and yada yada, well okay thats your opinion, but for every 1 person who doesnt like it are 10 more who do like it.

I like it, its catchy its neat its fun to play with. Its not businessy and is tricky to see content because of that HUGE ASS MOFO NAV bar.

I actually took pictures of popular sites like mtv.com and all those and then i took a picture of ours. I showed the percentage of actual content and actual nav. I think SG's came out to a 40-50% navigation bar and the rest content whereas most sites are at most 25% nav bar.

NOPE they didnt listen. So i just went with what i had to. I like the site but the big things i fought all the time were the size of flash movies and the friggin nav bar took up most of the screen.
Chris

Joined: Sep 27 2004
Posts: 2397
Location: NY


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:36 pm

Im with Aken with the iFrame within a Frame. That is a bit crazy, and with FireFox, it doesnt look too good with 6 scroll bars. 1 horizontal, 5 vertical.

Granted, Im no webmaster/expert, I know some stuff about it too. Aken would own me any day of the week, as Im sure Brandon would have too. Click my banner at the bottom of my post. Thats one of my favorite/best designs yet.

Now, I do like the 'flashy' look. It gets the point across, aims toward the youngin's such as myself. I guess the only real 'gripe' would be the intro, and the iFrame bit.

Aken summed it up very nicely.

And I will congradulate you on making it, it is a decent design. I cant do flash, and Ill probably be with CSS/Html for a while.
Aken

Joined: Feb 12 2003
Posts: 10887


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:46 pm

Adam wrote:
And iframes inside of iframes, umm first thats not happening. The main site loads frames and then the bottom section loads an iframe. There are no IFRAMES inside IFRAMES, there are iframes inside a frame which is normal.

Aha. I just assumed it was an iframe. I haven't worked with frames in ages, so I don't usually recognize them. I saw the scroll bar and assumed iFrame.

And just to clarify in general, not to Adam or SG in specific - I do like the direction the site has taken, quite a bit. I just think there are design aspects that definitely should've been rethought (or should've listened to Adam, cause he's definitely good at what he does).
Brandon

Joined: Jun 04 2003
Posts: 4196
Location: St. Louis, MO


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:00 pm

since we're mentioning the frames, I HATE that I can't link to a specific page. I wanna link to the Wheel Well Kit, and even when I try to do a work around and copy the link, I get REDIRECTED. You went above and beyond to make sure no one can view just the content I want icon_sad.gif

*edit typo
Adam

Joined: Jun 07 2003
Posts: 48


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:22 pm

Muhahahahaha, yeah if you try and open a link in a new browser, it'll auto-load the frames, its SEARCH engine friendly... granted it'll take you to the main products page, but hey cant please everybody, hehehehehe
Brandon

Joined: Jun 04 2003
Posts: 4196
Location: St. Louis, MO


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:03 pm

can't please everybody? IMO SG has tried not to please anyone except themselves. icon_rolleyes.gif
Exaran

Joined: Oct 25 2004
Posts: 136
Location: Richmond, VA


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:06 pm

Man, with all this talk I expected a mindblowing site with all kinds of wierd interfaces and images.

That was pretty damn boring and simple for a flash site that's stirred up all this comotion.

I'm trying to think of some better ones I've seen (most for art related content of some kind) but the 1st one that jumps to mind is www.reaudio.com I'll try to edit with some better ones later
Brandon

Joined: Jun 04 2003
Posts: 4196
Location: St. Louis, MO


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:42 pm

RE's site isn't flash.... they got rid of their "flashy" flash site and replaced it with a "flashy" html site. MUCH better IMO
Exaran

Joined: Oct 25 2004
Posts: 136
Location: Richmond, VA


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:35 pm

Brandon wrote:
RE's site isn't flash.... they got rid of their "flashy" flash site and replaced it with a "flashy" html site. MUCH better IMO

oh, lame, last time i went there it was still flash.... so much for that example icon_confused.gif
o6blink

Joined: Jan 29 2005
Posts: 1051
Location: Dover, Delaware


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:39 pm

Adam wrote:
I honestly dont care if they lose customers right now, they didnt keep me around long enough for me to make an alternative site, but in defense, its not supposed to lure mom and dad in. its supposed to lure that college kid in with a college connection because THAT is the target audience, not mom/dad/grandpa on the 56k. And if yer on a 56k browsing the net now adays, gimme a break, you neeeeed to get with the times. Technology these days is hardcore and intense. Look at todays games where you need a KILLER machine just to load it.


Tell that to comcast or whatever cable provider you have. Where I live, you cannot get any faster than 56k. Maybe you should provide these cable providers with the cash to "get with the times" and extend their availability out to more areas. ****, build developments here so these providers might consider extending the availability. Its one of those little things that you never gave a **** about in school called supply and demand. But like many people said on here, SG is all about themselves. They could give a **** about their customers. For this instance, they lost me.. i've bought from them many times. And its really sad to say (well, not really sad.. but unfortunate for SG) that the reason they are loosing customers is over a pity website. Now, im sure im not the only one in this situation.. these numbers add up. Its their loss tho, not mine, thanks to Phil.

Oh, and yeah.. the site never completely loaded after the past 20 minutes I let it sit. After loading so much, I suppose it just gives up.

//edit//

And you are the webmaster if I've read everything correctly. This in no way is directed towards YOU. You did your job and I respect that. Sorry if theres any misunderstandings. Hah, I'd suggest them to hire you to make a HTML version like most sites offer. When the Intro page comes up, where it says to skip the intro, have a link to the HTML Version. Make yourself some more money.
Adam

Joined: Jun 07 2003
Posts: 48


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:48 pm

I dont care what people say. I've learend one thing in this community, that it is full if immature lil gangsta wanna be. Kids who wanna act and be like eminem, kids who have no taste in cars and have no idea what looks/sounds good. Lil ricers who think they are tough but are really small lil children. Ive also learned that the kids in this industry will look to start a fight about anything. They will also put down something, JUST so they feel like they are part of a group that is against something. They don't think for themselves. Its like you can brainwash them however you like.

I know the sites kickass. Its got some very cool things. So I don't really care when the lil kids, like you brandon, say the site is horrible, when in fact, i know its really not. Peopel who used to love SG but then because they wernt thought of as GODS or something they started to hate it just to jump on the bandwagon.

Now that I don't work for them, i can speak my mind and basically say that those of you who do bash companies and products are really actually very immature and we all LAUGH at you at the company, do you know that? We really do, we laiugh at how you people act by yelling and complaining and throwing tantrums because something was out of stock or nobody liked YOUR idea or whatever it is you are arguging over this week. We hate you with a passion for how immature you act and we can't stand dealing with people like you.

All companies are lik this. You think by complaining, bashing a product we wanna HELP YOU? No, we don't we could really care less about you at that point, when it comes to that we just want your $$.

Those who are actually mature and respectable, we love helping, but the lil kids who JUST got their license and have **** ass cars but THINK they have hot rides, we hate you.

I dont care if i **** people off, ive never gotten a chance to speak how i feel and i finally am.

And if you thikn im making it up, think about to the famous gatherings you all had and how people would call me drunk. Wow, thats real mature, i mean yeah thats the kinda person i want working for me, who gets drunk and calls up corporate employees to yell at them, yeah you'll go far with that. Those are the people i cant stand who think they are hot **** but in fact your some lil internet kid whos a **** joke.

My fifty nine cents worth.
Phil
Owner, Oznium.com

Joined: Feb 11 2003
Posts: 7722


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:14 pm

Companies that think like that only make things easier for me.

If anyone bashes my company/product I am not going to stop until they are happy.

Anyone that bashes my company is not discared as an idiot. Instead, I kick myself because I am the idiot for doing a lousy job. It gives me a good opportunity to improve things.
silentalero

Joined: Feb 12 2003
Posts: 1047


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:14 pm

Adam wrote:

And if you thikn im making it up, think about to the famous gatherings you all had and how people would call me drunk. Wow, thats real mature, i mean yeah thats the kinda person i want working for me, who gets drunk and calls up corporate employees to yell at them, yeah you'll go far with that. Those are the people i cant stand who think they are hot **** but in fact your some lil internet kid whos a **** joke.

My fifty nine cents worth.


yea but you gotta admit, they were funny voice mails, icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
BlazenSentra

Joined: Jun 18 2004
Posts: 1549
Location: Cali


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:15 pm

Phil wrote:
Companies that think like that only make things easier for me.

If anyone bashes my company/product I am not going to stop until they are happy.

Anyone that bashes my company is not discared as an idiot. Instead, I kick myself because I am the idiot for doing a lousy job. It gives me a good opportunity to improve things.


Very well put, I'm glad that there are people out there like you, who are willing to go the extra mile, that's not common for anybody now a days.

Once again, you do an awesome Job phil, keep it up.

later,
Johnny!
silentalero

Joined: Feb 12 2003
Posts: 1047


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:30 pm

Ok on a serious note, Adam yes its normal for you to defend your design. Telling clients to "get a better computer and get with the times" is ****. Especially from a webdesigners standpoint, you should have more professional courtesy than that because things like that always come back around to kick you in the ass when you least expect it. Flash had a big hit but then people realized you need a computer fast enough to handle it. Well yes you target a college crowd, but those kids sitting at home with a 56k modem i bet are putting out about the same amount of money if not more.

And who seriously gives a rats ass if there are 16 year old punks who just buy their car 2 days ago and want neon on it. Its your job to sell it. News flash for you. Sales 101... if a customer has an objection, you should take it as a learning experience not as "well its our way or **** you". You need to learn about big business my friend, you really do. Streetglow has their head in the clouds and i can tell it rubbed off on you. You guys in the real world are a tiny company who makes decent revenue so I dont see why you think your **** dont stink. Guess what you guys do make mistakes and you guys do have terrible customer service. We tell you about it and what do we get? "Well you should **** off because thats the rules". There are alot more neon companies out there so if you guys arent carefull your reign on the aftermarket lighting world will come to a quick halt. I guarantee Circuit city and all the other stores that carry your supplies will stop if they figure out the type of people they have working there. Its all about customer service because word of mouth travels fast and being around custom cars im sure you know that.

And then to top it off you get anal about a prank phone call, life goes on dood. Drunk phone calls are funny, the only reason we do it is because we get bored, we had a phone number and we called. We did that to alot of people so dont think your exclusive or anything. Hell i still get drunk phone calls, i find them highly entertaining. Or am I just another immature lil gangsta wannabe?
Adrian

Joined: Nov 17 2003
Posts: 508
Location: Area 51 UK


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:31 am

Adam wrote:

All companies are lik this. You think by complaining, bashing a product we wanna HELP YOU? No, we don't we could really care less about you at that point, when it comes to that we just want your $$..


Speak for yourself pal.
Brandon

Joined: Jun 04 2003
Posts: 4196
Location: St. Louis, MO


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:53 am

wow Adam. That's about all I have to say. The Sheriff came by, we chatted pretty calmly about the site. I dont' know if you remember, but when I WAS on the SG site, I NEVER started a fight, and rarely got in one. I did my best to keep ppl at peace on there b/c internet ***** is one of the most annoying things I see; it's pointless. In fact, back when I liked the site; I tried to be so helpful in the Car Stereo section that you'd offer for me to be a moderator of that section -- instead Ben offered me one at his site. Like I said early in this thread, I served my time at SG, I'm done with it now. SG gave up on the community long ago -- back when they stopped caring about us as you so delicately put...

You are completely closed minded and quick to react about everything Adam.

I can't wait until this gets posted on SG -- I know it will; us "lil kids" are good about spreading **** like this.
Adam

Joined: Jun 07 2003
Posts: 48


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:16 am

No im not closed minded but frankly after the phone calls and having to deal with people IMing me directly as if thats gonna make a difference, I really got sick of all the kids whining all the time "please unban me please i'm sorry" yada yada yada, i was just frankly sick of it. I had better things to do then play babysitter to people on a messageboard, which in essence, was taking up a lot of my time at SG. I don't care if people don't like a site, but if you look at those who say they don't like it, its those people who suddenly don't support SG, and why, because they coudlnt get an RA or because nobody would make them a moderator, or because nobody paid more close attention to them or wanted to be their friend. Thats all it is.

One of you starts their own site and a few move over and start praisigina alah or whatever it is you do, circle jerks who knows, but you are all a lil clique that follow each other around. From bens board to this board to other boards, your all the same group of guys who have a new opinion every week.

And no drunk phone calls are not something I accept. I goto a job everyday and then hafta come home and deal with immature lil kids calling me up? It's really quite immature and makes me not wanna be a part of the car industry. Id rather not deal with immaturity. Learn some respect for yourself and others in the community is all im saying. Your nothing but consumers, you don't really have a say or make a difference when you start up an ANTI-this or move to another site.

How many people have decided "ohh SG banned me for being an immature person, i'll start my own forum" and then how many of those forum leaders have then come BACK to me saying they are sorry they didnt realize how much work it was to deal with the immature people.

I know phil, i hate to write bad stuff on his board, but ya know, its really time someone stepped forth and just told you all how you really act. Your not all like that, its again just a few bad seeds that seem to all hangout together. It's like a daytime drama the way people change. First they are nice then they are real jerkoffs, they get banned, then apologize to come back, but secretly say bad things. It's a joke and its why i stopped posting on message boards regarding this topic. I have better things to do with my time... i don't even know why im writing this once again, i guess i found a few spare minutes of my day, and hey its a nice way to blow off some steam...
Rags

Joined: Apr 21 2005
Posts: 3527
Location: dayton


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:33 am

i never went to streetglow, so dont expect everyone on this board is the person you choose to describe. frankly, whining to us about how hard it is to moderate a forum is not going to alter the fact that it will happen. sorry to butt in again.
silentalero

Joined: Feb 12 2003
Posts: 1047


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:06 am

Well adam if you dont like dealing with immaturity then why not nominate other mods and admins who will help control it, i offered to help you out and you said you wanted to do it by yourself so i let it be. So there is no saying that the help wasnt offered to you. Thats what i do with all my forums. Its apart of running a forum, if you can't deal with it then honestly don't make one because its open to freedom of speech and on everyboard everywhere you, phil and me all know the **** that we have to put up with when it comes to kids on there. But either do something about it or dont do it at all. Don't whine about everybody because then that just makes you as bad as them.

Plus being a webmaster/admin everywhere you should be able to compose yourself in a professional manner. Saying "We laugh at you and just want your $$" is something that can haunt you. I hope any job you get in the future is not dealing with customers directly.
o6blink

Joined: Jan 29 2005
Posts: 1051
Location: Dover, Delaware


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:12 am

Adam wrote:
I dont care what people say. I've learend one thing in this community, that it is full if immature lil gangsta wanna be. Kids who wanna act and be like eminem, kids who have no taste in cars and have no idea what looks/sounds good. Lil ricers who think they are tough but are really small lil children.



Before you talk ****, get your **** straight.

I guess were all "immature lil gansta wanna be"'s. oh and we all wanna act and be like eminem too icon_confused.gif

poke.gif
Chris

Joined: Sep 27 2004
Posts: 2397
Location: NY


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:51 pm

Okay, first off Adam, I take a little offence to this statement:

Quote:
Those who are actually mature and respectable, we love helping, but the lil kids who JUST got their license and have **** ass cars but THINK they have hot rides, we hate you.


I JUST got my license. I think I do have a nice car.

You be 15, buy your first car, then have to fix it up. Im not sure if you saw what my car looked like before, so here -

Lets see you do this at 15 Adam. Seriously. This is the way us "lil kids" learn. Are we supposed to be brought into this world and already know everything? Then whats the point in life if thats the case?

This coming from an EX SG employee, blaming us to be 'immature', go read your posts. Tell me how mature the posts are. 'lil kids', granted, some might be. Heck, I was 12 or something when I signed up for the SG board. I leanred a lot, and wasnt a jerk to anyone.

That just makes me mad that you think you can call us 'immature' 'lil kids'. You sound like you know more than ANYONE, or you think that anyways. Sounds like you think your also cooler than everyone because "I worked at StreetGlow".

If SG really does 'laugh' at us, for trying to help improve, give me a break. Thats BS, and totally uncalled for. That statement right there will cause me not to buy SG products. I like to get help when I need it, not be made fun of for asking us. But you're God, you know all, so we sound stupid.

[/end of rant for now]
TheBrick

Joined: Oct 07 2003
Posts: 4140
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:16 pm

amen Chris.

Adam, you are the one thinking your top ****. **** son. You come here bashing people but you wouldnt and wont goto one of the gatherings. Do you take part in the community you SAY your involved with (car enthusists?) I think instead of us "wanna be eminems" You are the "wanna be car enthusist"

Later.
Silentdawn

Joined: Apr 12 2005
Posts: 1481
Location: Hockessin, Delaware


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:19 pm

BlazenSentra wrote:
Phil wrote:
Companies that think like that only make things easier for me.

If anyone bashes my company/product I am not going to stop until they are happy.

Anyone that bashes my company is not discared as an idiot. Instead, I kick myself because I am the idiot for doing a lousy job. It gives me a good opportunity to improve things.


Very well put, I'm glad that there are people out there like you, who are willing to go the extra mile, that's not common for anybody now a days.

Once again, you do an awesome Job phil, keep it up.

later,
Johnny!


I second this..Phil has the best support / customer service I have EVER experienced. I have been to the SG site once. Why would I go there now? I have seen that SG obviously doesn't care about us (consumers), they laugh at us when we criticize, instead of making something better, to contrast, im sure if someone CALLED phil complaining how their blaze broke, and suggested a better / more durable way to make his blaze kits, he would work to make them just a bit more durable, provided funds permit..am i right? SG just says haha, our **** is great, we dont need to improve.

FLOWLIGHTING + Iceled > All.

ps....thats why they call me sliiimshady im back..im back...thats why they call me slimshady..im back...im back....
im 17.
o6blink

Joined: Jan 29 2005
Posts: 1051
Location: Dover, Delaware


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:25 pm

You also say we're "ricers".

Yes, there are a few ill be the first to admit, but it doesn't mean you need to down every **** "immature", "lil gangster", "eminem wanna be" "kids" in this community. I would like you to turn around, go to SG, and say that exact same thing. After you go tell them your stupid ass opinion, go along telling the majority of other car accessory communities. Oh.. can't forget. I'd advise you to be careful who you are calling "lil" "children".. im sure there are many of us "lil" "children" that would love to and would bash your punk ass.
Silentdawn

Joined: Apr 12 2005
Posts: 1481
Location: Hockessin, Delaware


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:29 pm

oh shnap...lol...wow.
GlowinPontiac

Joined: Mar 04 2004
Posts: 5959
Location: Central CT


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:48 pm

so adam what was your first car and how old were you when you got it? maybe it was a pile of junk and maybe it was a brand new car. well we all cant all afford shiny new top of the line cars so we work with what we have and what we can afford. sure my car may not be the newest and is most certainly not the nicest thing out there but as far as im concerned its a nice car.

Quote:
kids who have no taste in cars and have no idea what looks/sounds good. Lil ricers who think they are tough but are really small lil children.


so because i dont drive a brand new car i must be a kid who has no taste in cars? so im a lil ricer who thinks hes tough? get your head out of your ass.
oh and just because the occasional immature person comes along and says "oh my car is the best i can beat anything" doesnt mean we are all that way. any buisness that thinks like that has no place even being in buisness.
Brandon

Joined: Jun 04 2003
Posts: 4196
Location: St. Louis, MO


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:55 pm

just to let you know, Adams car prior to his brand new Frontier was an Isuzu Rodeo w/ TUBES visible.... ANY of us that had the exact same car wouldn't have been noticed; none-the-less in SG's catalog --- ego booster? Perhaps?
Aken

Joined: Feb 12 2003
Posts: 10887


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:35 am

Hah. No need for me to post, I guess.
Silentdawn

Joined: Apr 12 2005
Posts: 1481
Location: Hockessin, Delaware


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:40 am

Brandon wrote:
Adams car prior to his brand new Frontier was an Isuzu Rodeo w/ TUBES visible....



you cant be serious.
silentalero

Joined: Feb 12 2003
Posts: 1047


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:51 am

then adam wonders why he gets prank phone calls, lol icon_lol.gif
audio_excessories

Joined: Aug 20 2005
Posts: 1662
Location: Michigan/ Florida


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:58 pm

Adam wrote:
Your nothing but consumers, you don't really have a say or make a difference when you start up an ANTI-this or move to another site.


Okay so maybe I am young, and new to the business world. Is this the way some people presume to do business? I mean come on....without consumers to buy, support, and advertise products (word of mouth sells more products than any flashy website or ad campaign =p) there could not possibly be a business left.....

by the way this Eminem wanna be is a suit wearing, salary paid, productive member of society, who at age 20 owns a house he paid for... and several late model vehicles. But wait, does that mean that my Buick is a crappy car that I think is the hottest thing to ever hit the pavement? NO....
Simple minded people like you make me sick!

That's all I have to say...Sorry guys but I simply can't deal with this ****...Consumers dont matter....Hahahahaha
Silentdawn

Joined: Apr 12 2005
Posts: 1481
Location: Hockessin, Delaware


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:52 pm

Get em!
The time now is Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:20 am
Page 1 of 1