Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

ND neon laws???

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:01 pm

Does anyone know the laws in North Dakota concerning neon INSIDE of your vehicle? Thanx
stasis-

Post Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:00 am

id answer this..but these threads are becoming way too repeated
Icedoutjetta

Post Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:31 am

yes you beet me to it ^^^ but thats ok hes new, use the search option its your friend icon_cool.gif
AREA 51

Post Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:25 pm

GOD I was thinking the same damn thing!! The crap is illegal, dont drive with them on...if you do you will get a ticket because its up to interpretation of the writing so just dont do it.

if you do drive with your lights on and get a ticket dont freaking whine about it either. Not to blast you dude with your post but like the others say this type of post is just getting OLD
Puppet Master

Post Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:49 pm

alright, my bad everyone, won't happen again. icon_redface.gif
mwc1

Post Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:12 pm

actually they arent illegal in ND..

the only colors you cant have in ND are green and red.

so go ahead and drive with them on...i never got pulled over...and i'm from Fargo ND.
super_accord

Post Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:12 pm

as long as the tubes inside arent visible from outside then you can have then, same thing applys to underbodies.
AREA 51

Post Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:56 pm

^^ a ticket is coming...a ticket is coming
super_accord

Post Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:16 am

no neons are legal in ND as long as you cant see the tubes.
audio_excessories

Post Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:32 am

They may be legal, but there aren't many more obvious ways to draw a cops attention to your car. Pardon the pun, but it's like a flashing neon sign, reading pull me over, and find a reason to ticket me.
Puppet Master

Post Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:30 am

Thanx all. Hey MWC, I live bout 90 miles south of Fargo, in a little place called Gwinner, (home of the Bobcat). I never meet people online from ND, especially as close. ND Represent WOOT!!
Stcgolfer

Post Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:08 pm

They may pull you over and try to ticket you but it's a real blurry section and chance r in your favor of winning it in court if it comes to it....Im from Ohio (but I have sum relatives in Bismark) and my friend got pulled over and ticketed for having red and blue on solid on his Inferno kit...The officer gave him a ticket and wrote it under excessive Headlight lighting and took off...My friend w/ sum advice took it to court and he plead NO CONTEST (Lets the judge decide) The judge researched it and he was released no fees or anything cuz the judge said as long as they were solid and tubes wernt visible he didn't have a solid enough stance on the issue to really put him through any more trouble..not that he wanted to..lol....Since then the sheriffs office have been notified and they haven't been pulling anyone over for solid lighting. The judge even had some help from other judges and they said they agreed w/ the decision...Take it or leave it but I continue to roll blues or n e color right by the Po Po. LOL .....o and when I first put them on it took me 5 months to get pulled over and warned for riding around with my blues and reds flashing and I know Ive had to pass a cop somewhere along the way....Ive been warned 4 times before this incident and now have the laws in my car to prove it and haven't been hassled @ all...Luv the Nite Life even more now. icon_lol.gif

www.cardomain.com/ride/2222881 <- Check this baby out
The time now is Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:57 pm
Page 1 of 1