Let's be totally honest with each other. The 1980's style rocker switch that's powering your sweet LED setup isn't impressing anyone. And you know it's not getting any sleeker.
The Dremel hole that wasn't cut 100% accurate isn't quite "classing" things up either. It's okay... With Oznium's new remote control relay switch, you can upgrade your setup from ashy to classy.
Eliminate the hours of wiring we both know you can live without. No more needing to blindly feed wires through your firewall. Control your entire LED setup with a spiffy little keychain designed to resemble that of an auto keyless entry system.
With its long, extended range, you'll be able to control a complete show-stopping setup from the other end of the parking lot. No more needing to hop in the drivers seat to show off your ride. Control any 12 volt device with this remote control relay switch.
- Remote On and Off control for any 12 Volt DC devices such as auto lighting kits, computer accessories, or other electronic applications
- High quality micro key fob construction similar to automotive keyless entry systems
- Easy to wire with basic electrical wiring knowledge
- Solid State option (1 Channel): shock resistant, smaller receiver, and no click sound.
- 4 styles provided: 1 channel, 1 channel (solid state), 2 channel and 4 channel
What's the difference between Solid State and the others?
The "1 Channel - Solid State" option is shock resistant, comes with a smaller receiver box, and is silent when turned on/off.
This is because there's no moving parts. Instead of using a mechanical / magnetic relay, it uses a solid state relay.