18W LED Work Light - with 1080 lumens
6 x 3W LEDs = 18W total.
Draws about 800 mA of power @ 12VDC.
Can be powered by any voltage from 10v to 30v.
1. Die-cast aluminum alloy housing = waterproof, good heat dissipation, and durable!
2. Glass lens is made of quartz to ensure tons of light transmission.
3. Easily withstands water, dust, and vibrations = IP68
And the best benefits:
1. Light transmission is much stronger than with normal halogen bulbs.
2. Runs cooler than normal halogen bulbs.
3. Longer life, so you don't have to worry about replacing it.
This LED Work Light has a ton of uses. For example: auxiliary lighting on cars, trucks, tractors, vessels, buses, off-road vehicles, fire engines, forklifts, mining vehicles, trains, tanks, etc.
[youtube]1eGYDtYPZdc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
18W LED Work Light Technical Info
|Connection Type||2 red/black wires or 2 white/black wires|
|Operating Voltage Range||10-30V DC|
|Maximum Power Consumption||18W|
|Overall Dimensions||Ø115.7mm x 127mm|
|Extended Wire Length||140mm / 5.5 inches|
Andrew K Graper from Pioneertown, CA
I purchased several of these light to experiment with on my RV. After wiring one up it was obvious to me how much brighter they are then the stock lights on my 1942 Willys jeep. I removed the stock lights and mounted these in place. The included mounting hardware matched perfectly with the '42 driving light placement and the output is MUCH brighter. These probably would not be advised for regular highway driving at high speeds but for off-road lighting while putting around at night, they are more than adequate. I will also mount a pair on the rear of my RV for night time trailer loading.
Nice product Oznium, Thank you.