Store || Gallery
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick
Picture of the Day
Photo of the day 10/25/14
Today (0)
Photo of the day 10/24/14
Yesterday (0)

Austin Plane Crash

Author
Message
KrzysD

Joined: Nov 07 2007
Posts: 1138
Location: Streamwood IL


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:14 pm

I don't know how many of you heard about this, but he pretty much wanted to make a wake up call to the People of America...he did it in a horrible way and i do not condone his actions, but IMHO he just lit the fuse to a more serious issue that will soon come to light.

Link Below, his suicide note is in the link, its somewhat a long read, but he is right about "us" needing to wake up and stick our foot in the governments ass.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/02/18/texas.plane.crash/

Theres also a video on CNN called "What Set Off The Austin Pilot" its a good watch.

I know most of you don't care about politics, so you wont mind if the government takes 100% of your income to pay for a rebuild of Haiti? Wake UP!
thatguy

Joined: Jul 23 2009
Posts: 538


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:33 pm

I wouldn't call it a horrible way, he didn't kill anyone other than himself (as far as I know). He got his point across and hoepfully more people follow in his footsteps if the message is still unclear. This man is more of a hero than most of our troops @ war right now. I'm not sure if anyone else read his entire letter, but you should, he seemed like a regular dude from that letter. A regular dude who had enough and didn't want to fade away into some nursing home thinking "I shoulda did it".

The man was 53 years old. He had been **** on his entire adult life and only done what he had been raised to do. Go to school, get a job, save money and retire.

When he wanted to make a change in his community he spent his own money and was neglected after trying to contact state officials to do their job. Which is to protect and serve the people, right?? He had his retirement taken from him on more than one occasion, and spent his whole life working hard after obtaining a degree in engineering.

RIP
Cooper

Joined: Mar 19 2006
Posts: 1771


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:55 pm

I can't believe you guys are condoning an act of domestic terrorism and tacitly stating that you hope 'more people will follow in his footsteps .'

'The simple truth is it is complicated ...' icon_rolleyes.gif

Whatever half-baked notions he cooked up to condone a willful act of terrorism and the likelihood of murdering people who most likely had done nothing to him directly are intellectually bankrupt and devoid of sound reasoning .
The greed and horrors of unions, corporations, government institutions, churches, etc ? In this guy's opinion everyone is the problem except, apparently, himself . Way to avoid taking any responsibility whatsoever for the ills of the world, foist them off on literally everyone and every institution around you, and then become an agent of terror in the ultimate incarnation of hypocrisy .

I can not roll my eyes hard enough .
ChevyCaprice9C1

Joined: Jan 18 2008
Posts: 2239
Location: trenton ohio

Gallery
1991 Chevrolet Caprice
Last updated: 01/16/09

Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:49 pm

yeah i mean i don't care how bad your life has been or how much you have been "**** on" by the government and the community it is never a good enough reason to do what he did. he killed people who were just doing there job trying to make a living a retire someday like he wanted to. so because his plans and retirement got screwed up it some how makes it ok to do that hell no!
so far the have found 2 bodies in the building and i have a feeling that they may find more.
this is just my opinion on the situation
KrzysD

Joined: Nov 07 2007
Posts: 1138
Location: Streamwood IL


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Like i said i don't condone his actions (and I don't agree with "thatguy" about him being more of a hero then most of our troops since it was their choice to go), but it should of never came to what he did. my point is: it did get to that point, when it shouldn't of.

Friends of his said he was an easygoing guy, played in a band, nice guy overall, and anyone you know that is nice, could be capable of what he did, and you wouldn't have a clue.

He was **** on by the government, and its going to continue to happen, like now, cutting government spending and raising taxes, a free 1ft green flathead flex strip to whoever can answer what happened last time the government did that? (not kidding)

My point is, when life throws you lemons, sometimes you cant make lemonade?
mccook8

Joined: Jun 01 2004
Posts: 745

Gallery
1998 Dodge Dakota
Last updated: 08/21/05

1949 Chevrolet CK Pickup
Last updated: 04/03/05

Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Bill Clinton cut spending and raised taxes.

....causing an economic bubble....and then a bust

Need my mailing address? biglaugh.gif
KrzysD

Joined: Nov 07 2007
Posts: 1138
Location: Streamwood IL


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:22 pm

hah i didnt say who i said what happened...and im talking before bill clinton.

err, adding something to that, explain in detail what happened and why, and i will send you the flex strip.


Last edited by KrzysD on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total
HoolaKinG

Joined: Apr 24 2003
Posts: 939

Gallery
1994 Ford Taurus
Last updated: 06/18/09

1996 Ford Taurus
Last updated: 10/12/06

2008 Mazda 3
Last updated: 04/13/09

Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:24 pm

Taxes have not been raised on a vast majority of Americans - in fact, they have seen tax cuts.

Just saying.
KrzysD

Joined: Nov 07 2007
Posts: 1138
Location: Streamwood IL


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:36 pm

HoolaKinG wrote:
Taxes have not been raised on a vast majority of Americans - in fact, they have seen tax cuts.

Just saying.


sorry, you're right. its just in talks to cut spending and raise taxes.
Link: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100219/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_deficits
main-e-ax

Joined: Jun 28 2007
Posts: 508
Location: Adrian, MI

Gallery
1997 Ford Taurus
Last updated: 10/14/08

Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:07 pm

KrzysD wrote:
HoolaKinG wrote:
Taxes have not been raised on a vast majority of Americans - in fact, they have seen tax cuts.

Just saying.


sorry, you're right. its just in talks to cut spending and raise taxes.
Link: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100219/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_deficits


http://www.forbes.com/2010/02/02/barack-obama-r...ns-contributors-rob-shapiro.html

Reagan? Is that the answer? Lol
Brandon

Joined: Jun 04 2003
Posts: 4196
Location: St. Louis, MO

Gallery
1994 Mazda MX-3
Last updated: 09/06/06

2005 Geo Metro
Last updated: 06/16/04

2006 Subaru Legacy
Last updated: 06/18/06

Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:41 pm

I don't care how bad the gov't is making your life, the second you try and take it out on innocent people (and gov't workers are 100% innocent, they have no effect over the laws that were made), you are a piece of trash. To say he is a hero and to hope people follow in his footsteps is scary and ignorant. There has to be a better way to get your point across, one that doesn't involve endangering a building full of 200 people!
thatguy

Joined: Jul 23 2009
Posts: 538


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:08 am

http://www.infowars.com/source-fbi-k...-was-coming-2/


Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, February 18, 2010

A trusted source has told this office that the FBI knew Austin was going to be attacked today and had dispatched officers from its Dallas headquarters yesterday afternoon to be in place for today%u2019s incident.

The source claims that a confidential memo was circulated yesterday detailing that a building in Austin was going to be the target of an attack today. He was told this by an informant who works in the Dallas FBI office.

Four FBI agents hurriedly left the Dallas office yesterday to be ready and on the scene for the aftermath of the incident, according to the informant, who was shaken when he saw events unfolding today and put two and two together.

We cannot confirm the accuracy of the claim but the source is known to us and has no motivation for inventing the story.

The fact that pilot Joe Stack changed his manifesto at least 27 times before the final version suggests that he had been writing it for days and this could have been what tipped off the FBI in the build up to the attack.

The claim dovetails with reports we are receiving from Austin residents that the FBI were immediately on the scene after the plane crash and were filming both the building and eyewitnesses.

A separate witness told KXAN News that there were Hazmat teams and fire trucks in place across the street before the plane struck the building. (i posted the video of this interview in the Youtube thread)http://forums.joerogan.net/showpost....postcount=3789


Infowars reporters who spoke to neighbors at Stack%u2019s house, which he had burned down before crashing the plane, expressed surprise at how quick emergency services responded to the fire. One neighbor, named Elbert, said that emergency crews arrived five minutes after he made the 911 call.

Whether the attack was the work of a lone individual or part of a larger set-up, the aftermath is being exploited to the full by the corporate media and people like Glenn Beck, who are blaming the incident on Constitutionalists and the liberty movement, implying that anyone who shares any of the grievances outlined in Stack%u2019s lengthy manifesto are also intent on crashing planes into buildings.

Of course, the previous staged terror attack, the Christmas Day underwear bomber incident, was proven to be a set-up and the authorities repeatedly had to change their cover story after eyewitness Kurt Haskell, who was initially derided by the media, was eventually proven right in the fact that the bomber was allowed to board Flight 253 by order of the State Department.

Authorities were similarly prepared in advance of the 9/11 attacks in New York City. As part of the Tripod II exercise, FEMA deployed on September 10 to set up a command post at Pier 29 supposedly in preparation for a biowarfare exercise scheduled for September 12.

We are providing the following tip line for people in Austin to send their eyewitness and news tips about this incident to us.

The number is 512-646-4444.
Tdawgthegreatest

Joined: Jul 22 2007
Posts: 5065
Location: Florence, Oregon

Gallery
1992 Ford Ranger
Last updated: 07/23/07

2001 Chevrolet S-10
Last updated: 08/24/08

2005 Ford Mustang
Last updated: 01/17/10

Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:22 am

KrzysD wrote:
Like i said i don't condone his actions (and I don't agree with "thatguy" about him being more of a hero then most of our troops since it was their choice to go), but it should of never came to what he did. my point is: it did get to that point, when it shouldn't of.

Friends of his said he was an easygoing guy, played in a band, nice guy overall, and anyone you know that is nice, could be capable of what he did, and you wouldn't have a clue.

He was **** on by the government, and its going to continue to happen, like now, cutting government spending and raising taxes, a free 1ft green flathead flex strip to whoever can answer what happened last time the government did that? (not kidding)

My point is, when life throws you lemons, sometimes you cant make lemonade?


We got ****? Does that count?
thatguy

Joined: Jul 23 2009
Posts: 538


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:00 am

Brandon wrote:
I don't care how bad the gov't is making your life, the second you try and take it out on innocent people (and gov't workers are 100% innocent, they have no effect over the laws that were made), you are a piece of trash. To say he is a hero and to hope people follow in his footsteps is scary and ignorant. There has to be a better way to get your point across, one that doesn't involve endangering a building full of 200 people!


I did gather from his letter that he tried to make changes on his own, but nobody listened.
Maybe this guy tried everything he could until yesterday. People commit suicide all the time for no reason. So assuming that a building of strangers are all innocent is ignorant and scary.

It's a scary time and I wouldn't be surprised if more of this starts to happen.

Democrats are distancing themselves from our president right now.
The one man elected by the people to lead us to.....war? These democrats are resigning. They have millions of tax payers campaign dollars that they get to keep even after they quit their jobs. Does that even make sense???

You tell us that your going to help our president make a difference and give hope to the people. But when it gets scary you back out with our money and decide to go on a 3 year hiatus. Because I would assume it's apparent to everyone that Barrack Obama will not be re-elected.

These dems are taking these campaign funds (that we gave them) and walking away. Barrack Obama doesn't know what the **** he is doing. Why do we keep going to work, waiting in traffic and obeying laws?? Continuing this whole process that isn't working now that's ignorant.

It's all connected, you don't have freedom. And I have a feeling that in our lifetime we will see a revolution.
SickWitIt

Joined: Aug 03 2006
Posts: 5840
Location: Piqua, Ohio

Gallery
1996 Chevrolet Silverado
Last updated: 08/24/06

1993 Honda Prelude
Last updated: 03/21/09

2001 Honda Civic
Last updated: 06/19/09

Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:36 am

^wow, way to take the conversation about a self-centered(obviously) ****, and take it out into left field and start the republican/democratic argument.
PwrRngr

Joined: Jul 19 2007
Posts: 4410

Gallery
2003 Ford Mustang
Last updated: 01/23/09

Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:50 am

SickWitIt wrote:
^wow, way to take the conversation about a self-centered(obviously) ****, and take it out into left field and start the republican/democratic argument.

Have you not read any of his other threads? He can't keep an argument on track.
PwrRngr

Joined: Jul 19 2007
Posts: 4410

Gallery
2003 Ford Mustang
Last updated: 01/23/09

Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:58 am

HoolaKinG wrote:
Taxes have not been raised on a vast majority of Americans - in fact, they have seen tax cuts.

Just saying.

Maybe INCOME tax hasn't been raised but that's only one of MANY taxes (unfortunately it seems to be the only one people consider). In the US, roughly 28% of the people smoke (this doesn't include chew). Obama more than doubled the tobacco tax when he first took office. Now, that's raising taxes on over 28% of Americans (by the way, it is AFTER Obama promised not to increase ANY taxes on households making less than $250k/year). I could continue but I assume you seem my point.

Just because income taxes haven't been raised on a majority of Americans doesn't mean they haven't had tax increases. What they do with income tax is as simple as a magic trick. It's all, "look at my right hand and watch how I lower income taxes. Now everyone should be happy. Ignore my left hand b/c it's increasing other taxes to make up for lost revenue by decreasing income tax."
HoolaKinG

Joined: Apr 24 2003
Posts: 939

Gallery
1994 Ford Taurus
Last updated: 06/18/09

1996 Ford Taurus
Last updated: 10/12/06

2008 Mazda 3
Last updated: 04/13/09

Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:35 am

True, there have been tax raises on some things, while they have gone down in others. I think the difference in an example like cigarettes is that it is a good that is not necessary - that is a higher tax on an item that 28% of Americans choose to buy, rather than are forced to pay no matter what (unless you earn less than however much, which personally I don't agree on, but that is a separate issue).
thatguy

Joined: Jul 23 2009
Posts: 538


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:42 am

SickWitIt wrote:
^wow, way to take the conversation about a self-centered(obviously) ****, and take it out into left field and start the republican/democratic argument.


Thanks for your informative post.

I'm generating discussion. I'm giving my opinion on the subject. IRS/Gov/rep/dem/pres, what the **** are you talking about left field??

I can see where the guy is coming from, and that is why I posted what I did. Hence staying on topic.

Go rip off someone in the sell section.
Cooper

Joined: Mar 19 2006
Posts: 1771


Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:21 pm

thatguy wrote:
Maybe this guy tried everything he could until yesterday. People commit suicide all the time for no reason. So assuming that a building of strangers are all innocent is ignorant and scary.


Noooo.. assuming a building full of strangers need killing is ignorant and scary . And their ultimate moral disposition isn't an issue, the fact is they weren't acting maliciously toward him .
People do commit suicide all the time and frankly I'm happy enough to let them but we're talking about homicide .

thatguy wrote:
The one man elected by the people to lead us to.....war?


Wha ? Who's leading us to what war ?

thatguy wrote:
These democrats are resigning. They have millions of tax payers campaign dollars that they get to keep even after they quit their jobs. Does that even make sense???


Campaign contributions are for funding election campaigns, not for paying the elected or funding anything they do during their term . Did I miss a news story or something ?

thatguy wrote:
Why do we keep going to work, waiting in traffic and obeying laws?? Continuing this whole process that isn't working now that's ignorant.


Yeah, the system's broke ! Let's **** **** up ! Anarchy in the streets, molotovs for everyone !

What exactly is this 'whole process' that doesn't work ? Civilized existence ? The entire social structure ? I wasn't aware that health care had ceased, the lights had gone out, and people were scooping contaminated water from puddles to get by . Everything seems to be working where I'm living, maybe you should move to a better area ?

thatguy wrote:
It's all connected, you don't have freedom. And I have a feeling that in our lifetime we will see a revolution.


When I hear you say you don't have freedom it indicates to me that you don't know what its like to not have freedom .
You're openly criticizing the government from your computer chair on a forum for recreational lighting in vehicles . That pretty much indicates you're enjoying a fair degree of freedom .

People living on subsistence wages and working in dangerous conditions and kept inside a caste system by an oppressive militaristic government are lacking freedom . Kids in Dar-fur are lacking freedom . People living eight to a room with no running water and living on a dollar a week are lacking freedom .

What you are lacking is perspective .
Tim

Joined: Nov 16 2003
Posts: 10799
Location: Kalamazoo, MI

Gallery
1998 Pontiac Grand Am
Last updated: 03/11/07

Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:14 pm

I can't believe someone would call his actions heroic.
PwrRngr

Joined: Jul 19 2007
Posts: 4410

Gallery
2003 Ford Mustang
Last updated: 01/23/09

Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Tim wrote:
I can't believe someone would call his actions heroic.

Some people still call what Hitler did heroic.
mccook8

Joined: Jun 01 2004
Posts: 745

Gallery
1998 Dodge Dakota
Last updated: 08/21/05

1949 Chevrolet CK Pickup
Last updated: 04/03/05

Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:02 am

HoolaKinG wrote:
True, there have been tax raises on some things, while they have gone down in others. I think the difference in an example like cigarettes is that it is a good that is not necessary - that is a higher tax on an item that 28% of Americans choose to buy, rather than are forced to pay no matter what (unless you earn less than however much, which personally I don't agree on, but that is a separate issue).


It doesn't MATTER if it's "necessary".

If the federal government had stayed within its Constitutional box, instead of playing fast and loose with the "general welfare" and "interstate commerce" clauses, NONE of us would have to pay ANY federal income taxes, or any federal taxes AT ALL, for that matter, except on IMPORTED goods.

But, no, they had to have their welfare and their warfare, and expand the size, scope, and expense of government, funding it with punitive taxes on anything unpopular with the monkey masses, to the sound of thunderous applause.

And if you think that's a GOOD thing, well, here's your banana.
mccook8

Joined: Jun 01 2004
Posts: 745

Gallery
1998 Dodge Dakota
Last updated: 08/21/05

1949 Chevrolet CK Pickup
Last updated: 04/03/05

Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:51 am

Sure got quiet in here all of a sudden.

I'm sorry, did I just serve up a steaming cup of STFU?
Moss

Joined: Mar 23 2004
Posts: 6435

Gallery
1988 Lincoln Town Car
Last updated: 06/04/09

2001 Ford F-Series Pickup
Last updated: 04/12/10

Are you sure you want to delete this post?
  
Post Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:06 am

Wanda Sykes mentioned him tonight while I was channel surfing said something along of the lines....

"The dude got up wrote a letter, burned down his house, then flew a plane into a government building.... all before 10 AM... That's more than I do in a week"
Post new topic   Reply to topic
The time now is Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:26 am
Page 1 of 1