Buy these On/Off switches from Oznium. We have a variety of switches, rocker switches, toggle switches and more.
- Black Anti Vandal Toggle Switch (mounts in 16mm or 19mm hole)
- LED Round Rocker Switch (The recommended mounting hole diameter for our LED Round Rocker Switches is 3/4″)
Our Rocker Switches are available in:
– Plain/Regular (No LED. Does not light up)
– Blue (LED lights up when switch is on)
– Red (LED lights up when switch is on)
– Green (LED lights up when switch is on)
– White (LED lights up when switch is on)
– Amber (LED lights up when switch is on)
– On / Off / On (A 3 position switch. No LED)
On/Off switch diagram:
The most basic type of switch – the On/Off switch. It has just 2 prongs:
Built-in LEDs Switches:
These other switches have built-in LEDs that light up when the switch is turned on:
Rocker Switch – Scion OEM Style:
This is so useful. I recently got a 2001 Tiburon for my first car and I love it! I’m for sure going to get either led strips or cathodes (which do you suggest?). Also this diagram is well presented and everything, but one thing could you make one showing for several “light source”. My plan is one under each dash (passenger and driver) and underneath the seats (one on each for the back). Sorry last thing, for the “light source” under the seats will their be a problem with space? Will it rub? scratch? break? Just hoping no…
New oznium fan!
hey man about the underseat lighting i know in my tibby i had plenty of room to fit stuff but i would get flex strips for under the seats cuz you might sit down to hard once and crack the thode tube…..
Could you make a diagram for a several light source Please! Thank you (if you don’t or do because you already created these and they’re helping me understand the concept of everything and how I’m going to set it up ((first time)))
something like that? That’s my old car audio and lighting setup…