Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

bomz racing seat mounting

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:33 pm

ok i plan on ordering a set of bomz racing seats next friday when i get paid and i would like to know does any one know if i have to but special sliders for them. On there site they say the come with unversal sliders but i have no idea if they will work and if they dont work does anyone know a place that i could get some for a somewhat decent price. if anyone has tried these seats or had them or even just sat in the or ever talked about them and has some info on them then could u please post that would be great thanks alot

Here is the link
http://bomzracing.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=739

oh and the reason i am going with bomz racing and not a good name brand company is cuz the have seats in black and green and i dont know any other comp. that has the color selection that bomz does

Thanks alot

Dan R
stasis-

Post Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:20 am

i cant help you much, but id assume universal will work (even thought it sometimes calls for fabrication of some sort)

either way, pretty flashy seats
Rags

Post Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:12 am

check and see if it comes with sliders.
most aftermarket seats need them bought seperately. thats why all the "universal" kits on ebay have the crappy setup on them.
are they for the neon?
Cerwin Vega Fan

Post Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:53 am

Hmm, a pair of the all black ones or the black and grey seats would not look bad in the Z.
Rags

Post Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:58 pm

i wont buy racing seats personally unless its a race car.
i would save up for the ripp supercharger before i bought racing seats.
justin

Post Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:44 pm

buy something worthwhile for your neon. please?

wheels even, for example. buy a set of snowflakes or r/t takeoffs on the .org. youve got a 5x100 bolt pattern, u can get a set of tires and wheels easily for the price of those seats...
FatManDan

Post Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:49 pm

it comes with sliders u can tell cuz it has that adjuster bar in the front

theres 2 bolts in each slider.......
kornholio788

Post Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:44 pm

Rags wrote:
i wont buy racing seats personally unless its a race car. i would save up for the ripp supercharger before i bought racing seats.
well i am just buying them for looks not performance so ya
Quote:
buy something worthwhile for your neon. please? wheels even, for example. buy a set of snowflakes or r/t takeoffs on the .org. youve got a 5x100 bolt pattern, u can get a set of tires and wheels easily for the price of those seats
Well already have a set of wheels just havent updated my pictures i am rollin on chrome 17x7 Motegi Mr7 wapped in fusion hri tires. so ya already got ya and as my sig says for every one who is telling me to buy something else or do something different it is my car not urs thanks and thanks for anyone who tried to help i just was worried that even though it said universal it doesnt always mean that they are REALLY universal cuz i dont want to get them then realize that i have to buy different sliders and not be able to install them well thanks every one anyone know if they are comfortable or not thanks again Dan
Rags

Post Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:58 pm

shouldnt there be a universal 4 mount patern under it though?
justin

Post Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:27 am

update your gallery then icon_smile.gif
kornholio788

Post Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:50 pm

alright i will damn lol biglaugh.gif and i have been told by fellow neon owners that unverisal isnt so universal i need to buy special sliders but thanks for ur help everyone
The time now is Tue May 22, 2018 6:49 am
Page 1 of 1