Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

done?

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:48 pm

done?

Last edited by FLYSTRATUS98 on Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total
ADDICTED2ICELED

Post Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:54 pm

scary thing is i can read that like directions to the mall... just too lazy/don't have the time to make one... pretty cool ideal thou.
Mav

Post Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:57 pm

hehe I wouldn't be satisfied with just 3.. I'd probably make an 8 channel spectrum analyzer or something... It'd actually look kinda cool in the trunk of my car with the amps etc.. But I dunno if I wanna go through the hassle of modifying that, and making up the stuff.. I have a friend who could make me up a custom circuit board for it, but I dunno if it's worth it to me. I've put a lot of work into my car as it is, and I'm rebuilding the amp case in the back right now, which I didn't build in a place for the Spectrum Analyzer.. I don't really wanna make any more mods for it =P

Would be pretty sick though.
Phil
Owner, Oznium.com

Post Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:37 am

This is what happens when computer nerds get cars puppy_dog_eyes.gif
ADDICTED2ICELED

Post Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:27 am

i have a sign that says "Warning, beware of computer geek" on my desk at work icon_smile.gif
FLYSTRATUS98

Post Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:00 am

MAV 3 channel is more than enough. here's how My board once is put together this is what you got. (power) + and - you know how that goes right? then Audio Input + and - believe it or not all you need to use is the positive wire of the audio system thats all and the lights work. The reason is that when you connect power from the bat the negative ground is present therefore all you need is one wire. Now 3 channel why cause all you have is Low, High, and mids 3 channel mine captures bass voice and treble is all you need.
FLYSTRATUS98

Post Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:02 am

This is for PHIL jajajajajajajaj Phil look at my pic man dont you remember I was the kid that took the lunch money from you when we attended the school of hard knocks lol. Try and remember that everyday I took your money jajajajajajaj Peace
DragonJeep

Post Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:39 pm

Wut Da *** is ThIS GUy oN icon_confused.gif
FLYSTRATUS98

Post Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:11 pm

DRAGONJEEP I wasted my time just clicking on your link NOTHING TO SEE. Create a page then post Peace OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Mav

Post Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:38 pm

You don't really NEED a spectrum analyzer in your car to begin with... It just looks nice. And as for having more than 3, once again, it looks nice to have more than 3. If I had 8 channels or so going across, I could adjust the frequency from lows to highs, a little more on each one. Much like my EQ (although my Equalizer is 7ch, you get the idea), it would reflect those frequency lines. While not exact, it would be close enough to give the desired effect. The way my amp rack is now is awesome though. I'll have pics of it up soon as I get my batteries for my camera recharged.. =)
FLYSTRATUS98

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:26 am

MAV check out this 16 LED board it works I know what you mean. I also can make them across in one row

[quote="Mav"]You don't really NEED a spectrum analyzer in your car to begin with... It just looks nice. And as for having more than 3, once again, it looks nice to have more than 3. If I had 8 channels or so going across, I could adjust the frequency from lows to highs, a little more on each one. Much like my EQ (although my Equalizer is 7ch, you get the idea), it would reflect those frequency lines. While not exact, it would be close enough to give the desired effect. The way my amp rack is now is awesome though. I'll have pics of it up soon as I get my batteries for my camera recharged.. =)[/quote]
DragonJeep

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 6:47 pm

and I just read your post and you need to learn how to quote....

Mullet Man
The time now is Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:23 pm
Page 1 of 1