Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

Scion tC Cold Cathodes on Headliner (Help me!)

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:58 pm

Hello there! Just signed up for this forum, looks to be a pretty promising place. But I have a question to those who have installed the cold cathodes on their tC.

after seeing this picture I fell in love with them! I want to do my interior exactly like this, but with blue.: User posted image

but i have NO idea how to run the wires up there or how many tubes i need! Any help is appreciated! I REALLY want to do the effect where the whole car is lit up blue, just like in this picture!

thanks!
Nick

[/img]
PwrRngr

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:08 pm

To get wires to the cathode kits just run them up the pillars and then through the headliner. I don't have cathodes up there but that's how I ran wires to my speakers that I have in my headliner.
mx107marlin

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:18 pm

I think that those cathodes were taken out of the protective tube as well.... definitely not something for the faint of heart... but more information can be found
lbjshaq2345

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:48 pm

Run the wires for the sunshade up through the B pillar and mount the cathodes so the light shows through the little holes, that's what I did with my UV cathodes, no need to take any of those out of the housing except maybe behind the visor. The 4" fits perfect into the O **** handles and I would leave it in for protection purposes. I would try to take the ones behind the visor out for looks' sake.
Dam262a

Post Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:29 pm

Can a set of cathodes fit in the sunroof area, and have it still be able to close it?
Phil
Owner, Oznium.com

Post Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:23 pm

Yea
Dam262a

Post Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:54 pm

thanks
The time now is Thu May 24, 2018 4:58 am
Page 1 of 1