Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

I love my job! audi r8 pics

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:06 pm

Got to drive this bad boy after tinting the windows **drooling**

I find it kinda stupid but owner didnt wanted to tint back back window icon_rolleyes.gif
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
robbie

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:08 pm

Is he handicapped or just a random spot?? icon_confused.gif

Looks like it was fun, man i would have been entirely too tempted to get her out and really open it up. icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif
blktbon20s

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:18 pm

i parked it there.. closest spot to the dealers entrance (guy owns the dealership)
RRSport

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:31 pm

blktbon20s wrote:

I find it kinda stupid but owner didnt wanted to tint back back window icon_rolleyes.gif
User posted image

I despise people who park illegally in handicap parking... I would have keyed it. A federal law mandates that he has to provide those spaces to his customers. Most people dont give two **** untill their time comes when they may need it.

nothing against you, dont take it personal, just my opinion from experiance of having to walk far as **** on two fake legs in 110 degree weather, because some chump in a maserati thought handicap parking was his VIP spot. He got the big fat Range Rover key after I confronted him on two seperate occasions.
Bobby Lee

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:12 pm

I wouldn't have tinted that back window either... not with an engine like that in view.
Cerwin Vega Fan

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:21 pm

RRSport wrote:
blktbon20s wrote:

User posted image

I despise people who park illegally in handicap parking... I would have keyed it. A federal law mandates that he has to provide those spaces to his customers. Most people dont give two **** untill their time comes when they may need it.

nothing against you, dont take it personal, just my opinion from experiance of having to walk far as **** on two fake legs in 110 degree weather, because some chump in a maserati thought handicap parking was his VIP spot. He got the big fat Range Rover key after I confronted him on two seperate occasions.

Why not call the city police, after so many violations the car would have been towed. Seems like the mature way to handle it.
RRSport

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:47 pm

that's called street justice, I dont have to time wait around on some cops, they dont tow here for that. what's a $50 fine to a rich person. If someone doesnt have the compassion nor concsious for someone who needs that parking spot, is fully aware that its wrong, and brushes you off like you're nothing, then its fully deserved. you actually think police like writing parking tickets? they hate it! thats why in the city they have meter maids to do the ***** work.

you wouldnt know, you dont need a handicap space. Walk a day in my shoes and then you can see how it is...

OK back on subject I wouldnt want tint either

Last edited by RRSport on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total
robbie

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:01 pm

^^ I don't need the spot but you damn well better believe if I were with my cousin, which i have been before and you parked that in spot like that. Well he's in a wheel chair has one of those big special vans to get around. Tow cables + Frame= newly opened spot. I just hate seeing cars like that in spots where they have no right. I know some handicapped people get tags for being so grossly over weight. Others actually need them. I once had to witness someone who could barely walk to the door have to walk cause some jackass parked his corvette in the front spot cause it had no snow.
Cerwin Vega Fan

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:23 pm

RRSport wrote:
that's called street justice, I dont have to time wait around on some cops, they dont tow here for that. what's a $50 fine to a rich person. If someone doesnt have the compassion nor concsious for someone who needs that parking spot, is fully aware that its wrong, and brushes you off like you're nothing, then its fully deserved. you actually think police like writing parking tickets? they hate it! thats why in the city they have meter maids to do the ***** work.

you wouldnt know, you dont need a handicap space. Walk a day in my shoes and then you can see how it is...

Then the police in your area suck, here each fine is at least $250 and on the third violation the vehicle is towed. The tickets would not have bothered him but I promise you getting his little perfect car towed would have **** him off. Also I spent over two years of my life unable to walk, over half of that time was spent in a full body cast, and I have permanent nerve damage from two surgeries. I'm not in your situation but I do know what it is like to be stuck in a chair/bed.
Cerwin Vega Fan

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:30 pm

As for the tint, I would still would have went with something like a 50-35% in the rear. Not really to dark that you cannot see the engine but still enough to block some of the sun.
robbie

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:34 pm

Wait something happened to your arm as well?
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:38 pm

Bobby Lee wrote:
I wouldn't have tinted that back window either... not with an engine like that in view.

Same
Ryan88

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:43 pm

Damn that's sexy! I'd tint the window directly behind the driver seat, but put 50% on the glass covering the motor.
RRSport

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:48 pm

robbie wrote:
Wait something happened to your arm as well?

dominate right hand....severed at the wrist, cut clean off.

I still belive in street justice. yeah so someone gets a car towed, I'd rather have my car towed than keyed anyday, wouldnt you?
robbie

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:54 pm

HOLY CRAP!!! You lay CF with one hand???
Tdawgthegreatest

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:07 am

robbie wrote:

My hat is off to you RRSport
Fo_SheeZy

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:17 am

Nice, my dad's best friend has an Audi R8 with $40,000 in carbon fiber upgrades, $10,000 exaust system, and 3 sets of wheels... needless to say it's a **** beast, went for a ride last week, haha it was awesome. I'll upload some pics when I can!

RRSport is right, for example, at my work somebody parked in hanicap spot that was wasn't hanicap. A handicap customer who frequently shopped at our store was furious and had us call the police, they said they'd send us an officer. 15 mins later they call back and say all officers are currently unavaiable... The funny thing is there were 2 cop cars across the street at waffle house..
blktbon20s

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:36 am

RRSport wrote:

no offense taken. I went inside and asked him where did he want me to park it. And was told to park it there and in an angle.
That a4(i think) next to it was the first parking spot next to the dealers side entrance. You can kinda see it on the pics of the rear of the r8 thats theres a lot more handicap spots
justin

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:40 am

Not that it matters, but did you have his permission to drive it?

I don't care what kind of car it is, if it's mine it better not go any further than inside the shop.
blktbon20s

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:45 am

justin wrote:
Not that it matters, but did you have his permission to drive it?

I don't care what kind of car it is, if it's mine it better not go any further than inside the shop.

Yes..i'm not trying to get a law sue against the shop for taking the car w/o the owners consent.
I had to pick it up and drive it back to the dealership. Guy is real cool.
thesull

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:03 am

I would have drifted it around a corner ;)
justin

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:34 am

blktbon20s wrote:

Yes..i'm not trying to get a law sue against the shop for taking the car w/o the owners consent.

Yeah, with a car like that, who knows what could happen...
02BlueStang

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:13 am

RRSport wrote:

I second you on having it bug me when people park in handicap spots...

Things to remember though, it is no longer a $50 fine....try $511 or so depending on your state icon_wink.gif and it can be towed to impound.

Doesnt look like that is an active handicap spot? Paint looks faded and is not appropriate for a handicap parking spot. Although I do see a sign behind it but cannot read it....If that states handicap only then yes, he shouldnt be parked there.

Nice car and I agree, would have left the back untinted to show off the engine.
Kierra

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:44 am

`such a sexy car
markwerline

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:55 am

Cerwin Vega Fan wrote:
As for the tint, I would still would have went with something like a 50-35% in the rear. Not really to dark that you cannot see the engine but still enough to block some of the sun.

exactly, I wouldn't conceal the engine but wouldn't leave the window bare of tint.
RRSport

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:59 am

robbie wrote:

yeah, it can get messy real fast if I'm not carefull. CF was easy FG was difficult, especially with larger pieces that were on the ceiling of the box, I couldnt keep them up without them falling off from gravity.

There is a inner window between the engine and cabin, I would tint all those windows except for the outer rear window.
User posted image
thesull

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:24 pm

RRSport, damn man I roll my handicap but I just have a horrible wobble and the leg gives out at a time or two... Man dude hats off to you brother.

My nerve endings were damaged in the leg/foot so it always feels cold and I can't bend it, man dude you are seriously my hero. "What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger!"

My family has had 10+ family members in the service, Marines, Army, National Guard, and yes the Air Force.

Much respect man! My cousin doesn't even talk but very little now... five deployments...
RRSport

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:17 pm

thesull wrote:
RRSport, damn man I roll my handicap but I just have a horrible wobble and the leg gives out at a time or two... Man dude hats off to you brother.

My nerve endings were damaged in the leg/foot so it always feels cold and I can't bend it, man dude you are seriously my hero. "What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger!"

My family has had 10+ family members in the service, Marines, Army, National Guard, and yes the Air Force.

Much respect man! My cousin doesn't even talk but very little now... five deployments...

thanks man, just gotta roll with the punches. life goes on. it makes it easier knowing I got justice against the people who did this to me. I was given the pins from two GBU-38 JDAM's which are 500 pound bombs, that were dropped on them when they all ran into a home. The pilots gave me a flag that was in their **** at the time, the pins and a mision briefing that was in a shadow box display that they made for me. By far the coolest thing I got from this

User posted image

ShadowBOX

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:02 pm

I'd at least lightly tint the glass. No tint looks *** in my opinion. Abuse of handicap parking **** me off too, but don't think I'd key a car over it. That could get you in more trouble than its worth.
RRSport

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:59 pm

ShadowBOX wrote:
I'd at least lightly tint the glass. No tint looks *** in my opinion. Abuse of handicap parking **** me off too, but don't think I'd key a car over it. That could get you in more trouble than its worth.

I should have blown it up...
thesull

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:20 pm

That is seriously F*** cool dude!

We should make an over spray that uses a handicap logo...

So we when you spray the paint over it it cmes off you see the logo and underneath it says "I am an ******* and park here"
ChevyCaprice9C1

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:33 pm

nice car i wouldn't have tinted the back window either

RRsport your F***** amazing. i don't know what i would do if i was in your shoes
ShadowBOX

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:59 pm

RRSport wrote:

I should have blown it up...

haha. OK.
The time now is Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:41 am
Page 1 of 1