Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

underglow in rhode island

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:14 pm

anybody know if underglow is legal in rhode island? ive looked through the sticky with all the laws and didnt see anything. i just moved up here from tn. and i know nothing about the laws up here so if someone could help me out it would be great!
bad venge

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:57 am

When in doubt , ask the local state highway patrol or the local police icon_wink.gif
DuzzleKid

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:51 am

bad venge wrote:
When in doubt , ask the local state highway patrol or the local police icon_wink.gif

yep. thats what i did. and it actually also depends on the cop. cause ive asked many different cops and some of them said that it doesnt bother them and they wouldnt pull anyone over who has it, and other cops said that they would. so it all depends on the cop too.
and one cop said that he doesnt care, but that motor cops will cause they are all "by the book" kinda cops. haha. but yea.
harris_23

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:19 am

yeah thats what i was figuring! i know wen i was living in tenn. it was perfectly legal to have any color but due to the dazzling light law you just couldnt have them blinking flashing or changing colors driving and you couldnt see the source (which i solved that problem real quick! you guys hassling me all the time! haha) but ive been cruising around with everything off and its really weird not being lit up. but thanx guys ill try to call the locals and see what they say.
Kindschi

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:47 am

OT: Why the move?
jdusty914

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:10 pm

He went up there for school....and he is a loser like that also...good luck with school DJ...
Kindschi

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Ah,
GL with school!
harris_23

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:52 pm

yeah im going to New England Institute of Technology (New England Tech. or NEIT for short) for eletronic engineering. my grandma was a very successful engineer for Verizon Telecorp and she recommended it as a very prestigious college and plus ill have my BS in possibly 2 and a half years instead of 4. and thanx guys! im gonna need it! i know exactly one person my age so far and i live with him.. lol but so far everythings goin great!
The time now is Tue May 22, 2018 9:50 pm
Page 1 of 1