Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

Who is doing those Fast and he Furious neons?

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Fri Jun 06, 2003 6:36 pm

is it liteglow? icon_lol.gif
98_Eclipse_GS

Post Fri Jun 06, 2003 8:07 pm

nope. streetglow
Bobby Lee

Post Fri Jun 06, 2003 8:11 pm

have you guys seen it yet? i had to work tonight and didn't have a chance to...
alexwbush

Post Fri Jun 06, 2003 8:34 pm

98_Eclipse_GS wrote:
nope. streetglow

sad sad icon_cry.gif i didn't think they would go down that path.
Goph

Post Fri Jun 06, 2003 9:28 pm

Bobby Lee wrote:
have you guys seen it yet? i had to work tonight and didn't have a chance to...

Yea just saw it, it is real good
vice

Post Sat Jun 07, 2003 6:12 am

yea SG makes those FATF neons....and even though im sure it gets them alot more sales because people see something reconize i think SG are sellouts....
Sixual

Post Sat Jun 07, 2003 8:07 am

2f2f wasnt what i expected..... they tried to put a plot in it.... i mean what the hell? people wanna see cool cars not see some love story.
omega

Post Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:00 am

sellouts? and now the day after, the President of StreetGlow has more money then I can count, sellout or not, he got a pretty good price.
vice

Post Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:36 am

ohh yea im sure he doesn have alot of money...and i would do the same thing if i owned the company...i was just saying that...but anyone in thier right mind would take the chance to make money..even if it meant putting that on thier packages
Adam

Post Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:42 am

We're sellouts because we have an opportunity to sell neons in a new market area and we're sellouts? Hey we're not here to NOT make money, we're a business, we go where the business is. Bottom line.

FATF was gonna have a neon line, and since one of our installers did install with our neons, we're the ones who are gonna be doin the FATF line.
Goph

Post Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:19 am

yea i don't see how they are sellouts any company that had there neons on FATF would do the same thing. o Adam don't you have alot of things to do at SG then you come over here, i'm not saying that your not walcome just i find it odd that you are on Phil's board
Adam

Post Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:43 am

I clicked the link in his profile and came on over, then i saw a guy i used to be friends with bashing the place i work, so i posted, and then i saw some other threads i wanted to reply to. I mean i know people bash companies for various things, but ya know unles you WORK for these companies you really have no right to bash, cause your just a consumer who sees things from 1 perspective. Can't stop the bashing, but i can at lesat put my 2 cents in right icon_smile.gif
Skymonkey

Post Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:44 am

Why is it ODD that Adams on this board? SG is his job, not his wife. He doesn't work 24 hours a day. And he posted on a Saturday, which is probably his day off. But regardless of when he post, it's a public message board. We need all the new members we can get. Just my $0.02
Goph

Post Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:50 am

Skymonkey wrote:
Why is it ODD that Adams on this board? SG is his job, not his wife. He doesn't work 24 hours a day. And he posted on a Saturday, which is probably his day off. But regardless of when he post, it's a public message board. We need all the new members we can get. Just my $0.02

hey i never said i didn't want him here he can be here all he wants, i have no problem with him he his a cool guy from what i know of him. yea i forgot that it is saterday after i got out of school i been all **** up on the days
Skymonkey

Post Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:55 am

I wasn't flaming you Goph, i know you never said he should,nt be here. But you said it was ODD, and i just wondered why. Thats all. No problems here. icon_biggrin.gif
Goph

Post Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:04 am

I know you wouldn't do that sky your a good monkey. i just thought it was a friday or some other day then a sat. or sun. and he would be working
Baseballchick_2002

Post Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:16 pm

Sixual wrote:
2f2f wasnt what i expected..... they tried to put a plot in it.... i mean what the hell? people wanna see cool cars not see some love story.

I agreed with you about the plot thing. But the first one had a plot that was better than this one. i didn't care for the love story thing either. I wanted to see the cars and Tyresse. hehe icon_lol.gif
Knox

Post Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:22 pm

You know, if I got $ .02 for every time someone put in their 2 cents, I'd be rich biglaugh.gif
And I see nothing wrong with FATF line of neon. Unless its **** quality or somethin, I don't know.
But I got a question. Are Streetglow, OPTX, and FATF gunna be sold in the same store or how they gunna spread them out different stores?
Baseballchick_2002

Post Sat Jun 07, 2003 3:29 pm

knoxvilleo wrote:
Are Streetglow, OPTX, and FATF gunna be sold in the same store or how they gunna spread them out different stores?

You know, I've never even seen the FATF neon line in the stores at all around here. Only the Streetglow and OPTX stuff.
Goph

Post Sat Jun 07, 2003 3:34 pm

they have Optx and FATF in the same store where i go
alexwbush

Post Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:52 pm

they have FATF stuff at autozone.

i don't really consider streetglow to be sellouts, just that they lowered thier standard so to speak. just think about it like this... you got a streetglow gold series, you're the only one with the underbody neons, then streetglow releases some blah underbody kits, and everyone has them. you don't feel as special, because what you got isn't as rare... and anyone could say they have the streetglow kit, though they're likely to have no idea which one it is.

... if that all makes sense. i like to feel special icon_wink.gif and not be like everyone else. easier example... you drive a bmw, it doesn't mean as much to say you drive a bmw anymore, because i lot of people drive those old busted up bmw piece's.

i think the FATF lights are an impulse buy anyways, people want to be like the movie so they buy it, then they wonder why its not like the ones they saw in the movie. icon_lol.gif ...at least that's been my experience, my friend was upset
vice

Post Mon Jun 09, 2003 2:55 pm

alexwbush wrote:
they have FATF stuff at autozone.

i don't really consider streetglow to be sellouts, just that they lowered thier standard so to speak. just think about it like this... you got a streetglow gold series, you're the only one with the underbody neons, then streetglow releases some blah underbody kits, and everyone has them. you don't feel as special, because what you got isn't as rare... and anyone could say they have the streetglow kit, though they're likely to have no idea which one it is.

thats basically what i was saying...i just used the word "sellouts" but i guess that wasnt the right word to describe what i mean...but what you said is exactly what i mean.....i love that fact that i could drive around with an UB kit and have people stop and ask me about and say how they never seen anything like that...and now they think "well those things are at best buy or advanced auto parts".....ex: when i had my fusion kit on one night..a guy stopped me and was aking about it....one of the first things he said was "i've seen those thing in advanced auto parts"...i then replied with "no you havent"....with them being in a bunch of tennage hangout type places pretty soon if you DONT have one you'll be unique..which is the EXACT opposite of what they are meant to be...
cheesy

Post Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:35 pm

I have no problem with Adam posting here, although it seems a little unproffesional to get in little fights with ex-employee's husbands.
Adam

Post Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:06 pm

So wait a sec, your mad because we made the product more available to people now? Im no finance officer but if i had a choiuce over selling in a few large chains of stores, or making some guy who likes havint it hard to get his hand son a neon kit, im gonna go sign the contracts.
alexwbush

Post Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:08 pm

Adam wrote:
So wait a sec, your mad because we made the product more available to people now? Im no finance officer but if i had a choiuce over selling in a few large chains of stores, or making some guy who likes havint it hard to get his hand son a neon kit, im gonna go sign the contracts.

i thought it was about the customer and have high standards, once everyone has them... people get bored, then they look for better stuff... ie fusion kit... that's why i'm getting one icon_biggrin.gif ...and just so you know... yes, i already have the SG GS white kit and a bunch of other neons from SG
Adam

Post Mon Jun 09, 2003 9:02 pm

Your getting a fusion kit because not a lot of people have the brand? So your all bout having a brand nobody else has? Good luck witht he fusion kit you barely get any glow and the led kits i personally think are tacky. I've seen em in person they just don't do it for me. But hey its your money. I like that we're expending to lots of stores, we're making more money and we're doing great. I thikn its funny that people are just buying a product cause "nobody else has the brand", funny. Heh
alexwbush

Post Mon Jun 09, 2003 9:12 pm

people get it because its better than what they used to have. if streetglow wants to sell their blueline or whatever off as a different FATF series, whatever... the people buying the FATF stuff don't seem all that smart anyways. they buy it because its in the movie. i doubt its even the same products... but what do they know... i bet they used the gold series in the movie, is that what they're selling their product off as??? i wonder if everyone is satisfied.
cheesy

Post Mon Jun 09, 2003 10:47 pm

Adam I don't know what you're talking about regarding the Fusion kit being "tacky" and giving "barely any glow"

1) On most cars it doesn't even matter if it lights up the entire undercarriage because unless you crouch down and look under the car you can't even see the center underneath. Trucks are a different story, but I have a fairly low car and it works great for me.

2) The Fusion kit projects glow MUCH further out than any neon kit. On Saturday I was in a parking lot and I could see the glow from my car on the ground THREE cars over, shining underneath all those cars. Show me any neon kit that can do that.

LEDs are directional while neon shines 360 degrees around the tube. I'd say you only really need about 90 degrees of that to adequately light up part of the under side of the car, plus an area around the car, at the very most you would only need 180 degrees, so a large portion of the glow from neons is being wasted lighting up the actual undercarriage of the car, not the ground underneath. With the Fusion kit you can direct the glow to the perfect angle so none is wasted and it lights up the area you want it to.

3) Tacky? If you consider the color changing feature or the scanning feature to be tacky then you don't have to turn it on. Thats the great thing about the controller, it allows you to select the various modes and colors and such. Select and color to fit your mood or whatever.

I also find the colors to be useful when I don't want to be harassed by police. I generally save red (and sometimes blue althoough it IS legal in CA) and the color changing mode for parking lots, and I drive with green on, since it is the least like blue or red.

It's basically a bunch of different colored neon kits and a Music Interface packed into one relatively cheap and simple product...not bad if you ask me.

Maybe you're just trying to defend SG's lack of innovative products or maybe youre trying to cause trouble, I don't know, but in my eyes it's not reflecting well on your company.
88oldscutlass

Post Mon Jun 09, 2003 11:17 pm

cheesy i was just about to say the same thing, adam your not really makin streetglow look too good comin on a competitors site and bein a ***** about stupid **** and peoples opinions. im sure your not a ***** and all, you just need to chill out quit takin things so personal, its a **** message board for cryin out loud, people are gonna say stuff and it may **** you off but dont fuel the fire by sayin **** back.

Last edited by 88oldscutlass on Mon Jun 09, 2003 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total
Adam

Post Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:00 am

Im not on a competitors site. Oznium sells SG products to. Oznium is just a dealer for different companies btw, nothing wrong with that. Im just saying the people who are saying that undercar kits (it doesnt matter WHAT brand here) are tacky and that the led kits are so much better, need to do some homework before they spend a lot of money. I dunno what ozniums return policy is, but take a look before ya buy. I've seen it in real life and i was not impressed. I was going to put it on my truck but again, it just did not look that great, the tubes are not that long and you cant extend them and have the pattern work perfectly, you can make it look okay but it'll take some configurations. Every kit ive installed i had an awesome glow, i dunno how you guys are installing your kits or what not, but allim saying is, go take a look at the led kit in person. Because ive had to start deleting threads on our board from people complaining bout the kits. Im not here to bash anything, i think the led kit is a great idea, i'd put one in my bed, but underneath.. im just saying take a look its a big investment.
Bobby Lee

Post Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:35 am

i still can't agree with what your saying about the LED kit, Adam. i have the Liteglow LED kit not the fusion kit, and although it may not change color, i still think it is a hell of a lot better than any neon underbody kit i've seen. for one, its a lot more durable. i live way out in the boonies and have heard numerous stories from people about broken tubes. but i have hit tons of gravel spots, gone off the road, and bottomed out tons of times and the LED tubes look brand new. but along with any product there are still faults with this one as well. the tubes are kinda short, the cheap ass plastic mounting brackets keep breaking (solution: zip tie the **** out of it), and the controller is a pain in the ass to mount. but even with these problems, i still wouldn't trade it for any Neon kit...
vice

Post Tue Jun 10, 2003 2:01 pm

Adam wrote:
Im not on a competitors site. Oznium sells SG products to. Oznium is just a dealer for different companies btw, nothing wrong with that. Im just saying the people who are saying that undercar kits (it doesnt matter WHAT brand here) are tacky and that the led kits are so much better, need to do some homework before they spend a lot of money. I dunno what ozniums return policy is, but take a look before ya buy. I've seen it in real life and i was not impressed. I was going to put it on my truck but again, it just did not look that great, the tubes are not that long and you cant extend them and have the pattern work perfectly, you can make it look okay but it'll take some configurations. Every kit ive installed i had an awesome glow, i dunno how you guys are installing your kits or what not, but allim saying is, go take a look at the led kit in person. Because ive had to start deleting threads on our board from people complaining bout the kits. Im not here to bash anything, i think the led kit is a great idea, i'd put one in my bed, but underneath.. im just saying take a look its a big investment.

hmmm...im confused about some of the things you said..you say the tubes are not that long...if you mean the fusion kit tubes they are 38" and 50"...and a gold series is 30" and 51"....so there is more tube length to the fusion kits...and when you say "extend them" you mean the wire right???....well i added a 6 1/2 extension(which was more than i needed)and it worked fine with the extension..nothing was wrong with it.....i know you said you've seen them in person and they didnt impress you(which is fine everyone has thier own opinion)but i dont know who told you some of the information you just said(short tubes and cant extend wire)but they were wrong....but on another note...if you did have the fusion kit on your truck wouldnt SG not be happy with you for it since you work for them and everywhere you take your truck your advertising for them and you would have another companies product?..im j/w

ohh yea...i DO NOT think that neon kits suck and LED kits rule all....i think they both have thier pros and cons...a neon kit can glow under the car/track alot more and have a deeper color(if you understand what i mean)and if you are around bright lights you will still see it but you only have one color and it doesnt do anything special..while the LED kit has all the colors and 9 flashing patterns..but streeglights kill the glow alittle more than it kills neon....the colors that need to be blended do not alwyas look right..there can be dots..so there are good and bad thins about each....i no longer have the fusion kit because my truck is too lower for it to look right...i have 2 blue neon kits comming..but i decided to get the PG platinum kits a try instead of SG gold series..they are about $10 cheaper per kit and that reflective stuff in the tubes makes me want to give it a shot...
Neon Mike

Post Tue Jun 10, 2003 4:07 pm

I have to side with Adam on this. If you want lots of glow from a fusion kit you need a low ride and the you can spend hours posistioning the tubes to get rid of the round spots. I have a Gold Series and a Fusion kit. You can see my neon glow under three cars too if ya look at it right.

PG over stated the quality of their product. The controller is lousy. ( by that I mean in size and in the sense that they should have slide switches so you could preset the color and funtion instead of having to flip through all of them to find the one you want.) The glow is no where near as neat as a neon when it comes to mixed colors, ( yellow, purple and White mainly.) And I have yet to see this thing out perform my neons. I use the kit strictly for the scan and flow patterns. Not worth the money PG wants for it but, hey whatever.

As far as SG goes with FATF, Who Cares. They have to make money. Why would you use your best quality products in some kind of promotional jump? Think about it people. If ya want to make money put out a product you know people will want then improve it. SG has that product and has had it for years. They also have the improved version. Once the consumer sees how things are with the FATF line they will want more and that is were SG comes into play. Look at the back of a FATF box it's small but SG's name is there.

Tell me something, if any of you have ever owned or helpped with a buisiness. If your buisiness is the best at what it does and not a lot of people know about it wouldn't you want to advertise? What better way to do it then in a popular movie?

As far as anyone concerned about originality or popularity, Get over it! peep will catch on one way or another. So beat them all to it and pave they way for them. Keep thinking up new ideas for installs and color schemes. It may be hard but at least you will have something to be proud of.

Vice, come on man you don't need to worry about anything. Your truck is looking great and I know you aren't done with it. You're ahead of the pack so why would you worry about anyone wanting to follow in your steps with what may be a product of lesser quality?

I'm not downing any company's products becuase as you guys already mentioned every product has it's ups and downs. But it will always be that way so just let peep make up their own minds.
potato pusher

Post Tue Jun 10, 2003 9:38 pm

NOT to try and start any fights or anything, but um... ahem...

If you say the Plasmaglow Fusion Kits are not bright, then you are wrong. LEDs are MUCH brighter than ANY type of neon I have yet to see. There is a drawback though.... you do have to aim them, which can take the glow away from under the car, or take it away from the outside, which ever you prefer to have glowing, the outside or the inside, you can only have one, but not the other, at least not on the cars that I have seen. Sometimes, on the PGF kits you can see the tubes if you stand far away, but that's only if you want the glow on the outside of the car, or at least on mine. I have mine angled UP just a wee bit so that the throw on them is better, i like the throw to be far out, I don't really care about the underside of the car.

In a lit up parking lot, (the movies) I turned mine on blue and the throw went under two cars, another mustang and a honda something or another (damn i hate rice) and the glow was hitting some peoples feet who were like 7-10 feet from the ricer, so it is a pretty bright kit, you just need to know how to install them, and so far, i have had no problems with seeing any type of "circles" on the end of the lights.

And lastly... I want you all to think of this......

If neon lights are so much brighter than led lights, then answer me this....

A few years ago, Public Safety Officials decided that standard rotating halogen and strobe lights just were not bright enough to warn people during the day (and sometimes at night)... they needed some different type of lighting to warn people they were coming, especially ambulances and firetrucks. Someone began coming up with various ideas, the overall result of which is.... GASP... LED warning lights.... why is it that LEDs began appearing in lightbars instead of neons???? And don't come on here telling me that they don't flash fast enough and crap because you CAN make them flash if you want to, it may be expensive, but it can be done. Don't try to say that it is too expensive, generally LEDs cost more to manufacture anyways.

Oh yeah, this is the last thing.... PG fusion kits are more unique not only because of the color changing and different patterns, but also because YOU control the glow. I prefer outside, far away glow, others prefer under, others prefer both. It depends on how you angle your tubes, and you can get some unique flow and glow patterns going. Bottom line, if two people have SG GS underglow kits in the exact same color, and the exact same mounting spot, the glow would be almost identical.

Now, two PG fusion, (or any led kit for that matter) in the exact same spot, could or could not have the same glow, but the tube angle has a lot to do with it, all you have to do is rotate for a unique look, and it doesn't take forever, it is simple, just twist it and you're done.

Just my .02 (more like $4.37 but who's counting???)

Justin sleeping.gif
cheesy

Post Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:11 pm

^^^what he said^^^

Quote:
I have to side with Adam on this. If you want lots of glow from a fusion kit you need a low ride and the you can spend hours posistioning the tubes to get rid of the round spots. I have a Gold Series and a Fusion kit. You can see my neon glow under three cars too if ya look at it right.

PG over stated the quality of their product. The controller is lousy. ( by that I mean in size and in the sense that they should have slide switches so you could preset the color and funtion instead of having to flip through all of them to find the one you want.) The glow is no where near as neat as a neon when it comes to mixed colors, ( yellow, purple and White mainly.) And I have yet to see this thing out perform my neons. I use the kit strictly for the scan and flow patterns. Not worth the money PG wants for it but, hey whatever.

Hours of positioning the tubes? I think not. Why would it take you hours? 5-10 minutes max.

True, I was a bit disapointed in the actual quality of the product. Initially my controller and one tube were messed up but once I got the replacements everything has worked perfectly. But I mean come on, quite often neon kits come with at least one broken tube (my old SG GS kit came with two broken tubes, and SG makes it a pain in the ASS to claim your warrenty)

Quote:

so you've seen it. I OWN it. I see it every day, plus I've seen Phil's Fusion kit. I used to have a SG GS kit until it BROKE (granted it broke when I ended up in a ditch, but the Fusion kit is much more durable since small plastic LEDs are less likely to shatter than long skinny glass tubes). The Fusion kit works GREAT. I don't know where you're getting all this **** from, maybe the ONE kit you saw wasn't installed correctly, I don't know, but the TWO kits I've seen look great.
Neon Mike

Post Wed Jun 11, 2003 1:59 pm

Where in this thread did anyone say that LED's are not bright?
Hell yeah they are brighter than a neon but on some applications the Fusion kit just doesn't work as well as neon as far as glow effect! It's not hard to understand. If you want a nice even glow that eliminates any dead spots your best best is neon. If you want cool effects and glow that shoots out leaving the middle empty then the fusion is perfect. In my opinion though the fusion kit should be used hand in hand with a neon kit to create some killer patterns.

As far as my statement about hours for positioning the tubes I will satnd by that. When you add up the time that it takes you to install the kit position the tubes and then move the kit around if needed I'm sure it will be at least 2 hours. Not a long time but if it takes some peep 1-3 hours to install a neon kit, I'm sure it will be longer for the fusion.

You all need to quit bashing on SG because after all, if PG starts getting all the buisiness the beloved fusion kit won't be so unique. Then how much will you be willing to pay for a product that is still riddled with problems?

I like PG but, I don't like when everyone who has a PG kit wants to bash neons and say that LED's are so much better. That is how I feel and I wish for my opinion as well as ADAm's to be respected as I respect all of yours. After all I did come here and ask a lot of you about the kit before I purchased mine.
potato pusher

Post Wed Jun 11, 2003 6:11 pm

My post was more directed to Adam then to Neon Mike... Adam you are cool and all but you take offense to people's opinions way too easy that's all. (This post was not intended to start a fight, so don't come on here talking all this crap.) sleeping.gif
cheesy

Post Wed Jun 11, 2003 6:20 pm

You said...

Quote:
If you want lots of glow from a fusion kit you need a low ride and the you can spend hours posistioning the tubes to get rid of the round spots.

...not that it takes hours to install the kit THEN also adjust it. Of course it could take hours to install it, but I actually found it easier to install the Fusion kit than the SG GS kit since you do not have to run the wires around the wheel wells/suspension, but rather you can run the wires up the center of the car. The Fusion kit's installation is nearly identical to the SG Blue Line kits. Personally I find it easier.

I stand by my statement that it doesn't take longer than 10 minutes to adjust the tubes. I mean how hard is it to rotate each tube until it looks the best? It's not like you're un mounting and remounting the tubes.

What problems does the Fusion kit still have? They fixed the controller (although i still don't really like the design)

I'm not saying LEDs are better, I'm just saying the Fusion kit isn't crap like Adam is trying to make it out to be.

I also never said I got the Fusion kit because no one else had it, I got it because of it's features/colors/etc. Someone else said that.

Quote:
Hell yeah they are brighter than a neon but on some applications the Fusion kit just doesn't work as well as neon as far as glow effect! It's not hard to understand. If you want a nice even glow that eliminates any dead spots your best best is neon. If you want cool effects and glow that shoots out leaving the middle empty then the fusion is perfect. In my opinion though the fusion kit should be used hand in hand with a neon kit to create some killer patterns.

I pretty much agree with the above statement, although I don't think you need more than the Fusion kit to get good glow. If you have a truck or any high car, then yes, you would probably need a normal neon kit to fill the dead spot underneath. But I was talking about my own car (a typical stock height car) and I do not need one, since you can't even see under the car unless you crouch down to look.

I'm by no means saying the SG neon kits are bad. They're pretty good quality (I'd say better quality than the Fusion kit at least), but if you want something more than a single, non moving color than the Fusion kit is perfect. Also, like I said before, neon tubes are MUCH more fragile than LED tubes
Adam

Post Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:28 am

Cheezy how do we make it a pain in the ass to return tubes? You call and we tell you to goto the dealer you got it from, so goto your dealer. IF YOUR DEALER REFUSES TO HELP YOU, then call us back and explain to us (be nice, because we're HELPING you remember), that your dealer is refusing to take it back. And im pretty sure if thats the case we will contact your dealer to find out whats going on and if they still refuse im pretty sure the dealer is gonna hear from our sales manager and then most likely im guessing we'll do the return.

NOW if you BROKE THE NEON then theres no way we'll return it, thats not covered, but if they just stop working or you have a bad transformer, well from what i know theres no problem getting it replaced. When my cousin has problems I don't handle his returns, i tell him to call SG and go through procedure, hes never complained.
TypeRBass

Post Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:00 am

Adam wrote:
Cheezy how do we make it a pain in the ass to return tubes? You call and we tell you to goto the dealer you got it from, so goto your dealer. IF YOUR DEALER REFUSES TO HELP YOU, then call us back and explain to us (be nice, because we're HELPING you remember), that your dealer is refusing to take it back. And im pretty sure if thats the case we will contact your dealer to find out whats going on and if they still refuse im pretty sure the dealer is gonna hear from our sales manager and then most likely im guessing we'll do the return.

NOW if you BROKE THE NEON then theres no way we'll return it, thats not covered, but if they just stop working or you have a bad transformer, well from what i know theres no problem getting it replaced. When my cousin has problems I don't handle his returns, i tell him to call SG and go through procedure, hes never complained.

i remember when my transformer died.....it was hell...i called the place where i bought it and im like yeah it died on me blah blah and they're like call streetglow you MUST go through them, so i called SG and they're like no we dont do that anymore go back to where you got it from they HAVE to do it and if you have anyproblems call us and we'll get on the phone with them....hehe so eyah i got a new tranny out of it. me, i like the fusion kit....i just have to save money for it so i can get one. but i w*ould not just put the fusion kit on my suv...it wouldnt look good alone, it'lll look good with another neon kit....thats my 564354 cents.
cheesy

Post Thu Jun 12, 2003 4:59 pm

^^^see^^^

when i first got my neo-blue kit two of the tubes were broken. i bought it off ebay (mistake in the first place, but the seller was also an online store) and the guy wanted to make me pay for all the shipping. so i called streetglow and explained my situation and they told me i HAD to go through the dealer.

i ended up trying to claim it with UPS since they probably broke it in the first place (although it was packaged the same was as from the factory, so maybe its the packaging...) but the kit got sent back tot he distributor who didn't want to have anything to do with me. i finally got my replacement kit 3 months later. granted it was mostly the dealers fault, but an unpleasant experience none the less.

i think streetglow needs to make it VERY CLEAR to their dealers that it is their responsibility
vice

Post Thu Jun 12, 2003 6:24 pm

i just noticed something....the first post in this topic consisted of only 3 words and now it has esculated into this huge debate..hmm strange.....
Goph

Post Thu Jun 12, 2003 6:27 pm

i stop reading the big post not worth my time
98sentraGXE

Post Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:26 pm

since when did streetglow allow oznium to sell its products and all i saw on the site was a lighting tube. adams just mad cause he doesnt have any power here
vice

Post Fri Jun 13, 2003 3:17 am

98sentraGXE wrote:
since when did streetglow allow oznium to sell its products....

i thought i saw somewhere where phil said he sells SG stuff too but he hasnt put them on the site yet.....
alexwbush

Post Fri Jun 13, 2003 7:49 am

probably because the stuff is more expensive than the other stuff he's got on here. ie, who would want to buy a 12" neon when they can get a 12" cathode icon_twisted.gif
Goph

Post Fri Jun 13, 2003 8:00 am

alexwbush wrote:
probably because the stuff is more expensive than the other stuff he's got on here. ie, who would want to buy a 12" neon when they can get a 12" cathode icon_twisted.gif

yea you got that right
The time now is Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:42 pm
Page 1 of 1