Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

"SexyPic.exe" spyware?

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:16 pm

Has anyone seen this come up before... I've used spybot, adaware, and a few other misc tools to try and find adware on this system. None of them have found any adaware on this computer. I don't have problems with performance, I don't have popups, or any other issues... however, every so often, I will find that a file called "SexyPic.exe" will appear in the root folder of every drive on my computer. I've deleted them on numberous occasion and they'll remain gone for a while, and then suddenly it's back again. I've never opened it, as I'm not going to be lame enough to open a virus/adware program on my computer and let it run rampant, but I've yet to find the source. Has anyone seen this before/know how to remove it?

Also, this computer has been used strictly for coding, chatting using Trillian, logged into YIM, AIM, MSN, and ICQ, and used every once in a while to play WoW. It's never been used to view ****, or anything else of that nature...
Aken

Post Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:18 pm

Quit downloading all that ****, Brad!
alienyoungjr

Post Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:23 pm

icon_lol.gif
jol102001

Post Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:43 pm

www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/

or maybe google sexypic.exe , there has to be virus sites that has dealt with it.
Mav

Post Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:56 pm

I've tried.. all that comes up is other language websites or **** websites.. nothing related to the file name.
The time now is Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:25 pm
Page 1 of 1