Oznium.com Store
Oznium Forum
The value of this forum is in the interaction with your fellow LED lighting enthusiasts.
Register today! - It is FREE and quick

So my gf wants to model

Author

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:04 pm

So my girlfriend got an invitation to model from streettrenz magazine....and she asked me how I felt on it. Maybe you guys can give me some suggestions on ****. So on one hand I feel like I want her to do it because it would be really fun for her...but on the other hand I dont want her to do it because I really dont want 1000s of guys staring at my girl. It would kill me to have her posing ALMOST naked on other dudes cars...but idk i feel like a bad person if i say no, because its really up to her and I dont want to ruin this for her if she really wants me to do it.... am i making sense?
ProjectRAGE

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:23 pm

Modeling and stripping are different, just make sure she knows the difference, she might like the feel of being naked and do more eventually, you know how girls are with there bodies...tell her to read the fine print.

MEN ARE PIGS! icon_lol.gif
Knox

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:37 pm

I can't give you advice until you post some pictures of her. biglaugh.gif
justinwebb

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:40 pm

let he do it you should be happy for her that she can get into something like that and you should be honored to be with her not many guys canb say they date a model that was in car mags......im sure you have looked at car mags with girls in them and i'm sure some guy somewhere has that girl as a girlfriend its no big deal just be happy for her, and just think about the positives....ok i'm done sounding like an adult now.....post some pics of her hehehehehehehehehehehe j/p man
Silentdawn

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:43 pm

User posted image
User posted image
corvettecrazy

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:49 pm

just work a deal that you want pics poster size of the ones you like icon_lol.gif

I would let her do it, just make sure she understands how people who read magazines will look at her different in public
02BlueStang

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:50 pm

id say let her do it if she wants to do it...you cant really control her outcome on life just give your input which hopefully she respects...cause if not you should be dating someone else ;)

If you trust her which you should then let her do it..

The way I look at it with amanda is that other guys can look all they want...cause thats all they can do is look, and at the end of the day, she is coming home to me by choice, not cause she has to icon_cool.gif
Silentdawn

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:57 pm

good point Kyle.I hear ya.

Yeah im just gunna express my concerns but also tell her that I want her to do it because its something she wants to do.
justin

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:37 pm

she looks like she had her belly button ps'ed out icon_biggrin.gif its just really high up apparently.
TheBrick

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:46 pm

shes cute, Has that young look though.
pOrk

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:57 pm

SCAM

If she got some **** like that in the mail, that means she has to pay for modeling school and that **** a scam.

Yup

She looks pretty good though, besides the fact she looks like shes 15
Silentdawn

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:05 pm

Nah they called her. its for real. i personally know the guys at streettrenz.
Brandon

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:34 pm

LET HER MODEL. First off, she's pretty cute, as mentioned. Second, I hate when guys start saying "I don't want other guys looking at my girl". Looking and **** are two different things! Quit treating her like property and let her have fun, she may hate it and in which case you get an IOU because you let her do something she wanted to do. But if the only reason you don't want her to do it is because you don't want another guy to get to see her, then you should both pack up and move to Iraq or something so you can keep her covered 24/7.
justin

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:37 pm

i like that way of thinking.
Silentdawn

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:38 pm

I mean, its more the grabbing of asses and **** like that. I dont want anybody to disrespect my girl. Just not cool. I mean she can handle herself well, but still..

I mean, yeah im not going to stop her, im supporting it as long as SHE is the one in control. and as long as she doesn't put up with **** from anybody. I trust her.
Tim

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:51 pm

oh...my...god...

icon_eek.gif
Silentdawn

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:53 am

whats that for tim?
FatManDan

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:08 am

i think he just got done rubbing one out to ur girl..
Tim

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:49 am

Haha, no. But she is gorgeous.
pOrk

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:46 am

Silentdawn wrote:
I dont want anybody to disrespect my girl.

I wanna buy one
Cooper

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:31 am

Who wouldn't want to be able to open a car mag and point out their girl ? icon_biggrin.gif On the other hand it would be nice to know she valued your opinion enough to ask you how you felt about it before she accepted the offer .
Silentdawn

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:08 am

Im down, now i can go to the shows and show her off :icon_wink.gif:
grotey52

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:51 pm

shes hott dude let her model... ur a lucky man ..... MINES HOTTER icon_wink.gif
GlowinPontiac

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:45 pm

grotey52 wrote:

post pics then icon_wink.gif
FatManDan

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:15 pm

GlowinPontiac wrote:
grotey52 wrote:

post pics then icon_wink.gif

X2
dddx880

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:18 pm

x3
Aken

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:26 pm

Silentdawn wrote:
So my girlfriend got an invitation to model from streettrenz magazine....and she asked me how I felt on it. Maybe you guys can give me some suggestions on ****. So on one hand I feel like I want her to do it because it would be really fun for her...but on the other hand I dont want her to do it because I really dont want 1000s of guys staring at my girl. It would kill me to have her posing ALMOST naked on other dudes cars...but idk i feel like a bad person if i say no, because its really up to her and I dont want to ruin this for her if she really wants me to do it.... am i making sense?

I'm sorry to have to make this blunt and rude, but you just made those two statements, yet posted two pictures of her, one of which is slightly scantily clad, on a public internet forum.

Let her do it. If anything, go to the show with her so you can kinda keep an eye on how things actually go. Pretty sure all you'll have to deal with is people telling her she's hot, asking to pose on cars, etc. Be proud you have an attractive girlfriend.
steven_mckenz

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:40 pm

Aken wrote:
Silentdawn wrote:

I'm sorry to have to make this blunt and rude, but you just made those two statements, yet posted two pictures of her, one of which is slightly scantily clad, on a public internet forum.

Let her do it. If anything, go to the show with her so you can kinda keep an eye on how things actually go. Pretty sure all you'll have to deal with is people telling her she's hot, asking to pose on cars, etc. Be proud you have an attractive girlfriend.

Good point Aken. He's ***** and worrying about her posing and having guys oogle her, but he then posts a picture of her, quite revealing, and counteracts his "fear". Hmm.......I'd say let her do what the hell he wants to. Just because you're her boyfriend, you are in no way in control of what it is she wants to do. Express your feelings to her in a nice way, and don't be mad if she does it, because it seems like a great opportunity for her.
thefiredogg

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:40 am

she can pose on my truck any time
ProjectRAGE

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:56 pm

She cute...
FatManDan

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:12 pm

i would def bang her with out a seconds thought icon_biggrin.gif
ProjectRAGE

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:02 pm

LOL, you guys crack me up... icon_biggrin.gif
Mav

Post Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:14 pm

For one, she looks underage, which in my opinion is a total turn off to me =P When she turns 18+, then she'll get hotter.. ROFL =P

One important thing that you will find in a relationship, is that you have to communicate, and let things fall as they will. If you try to control her, you will only push her away. If she does everything she wants, without a thought of how you feel, you are wasting your time with her, as eventually, she will leave you. You have to be honest with her.

As for guys grabbing her ass and such... If this is a legitament magazine etc.. there won't be any guys grabbing asses. These companies are very attentive to the needs of the subject they are photographing, and the last thing they want is a sexual harassment suit on their hands. They treat their models with respect. You'd be suprised how often normal every day models have to be naked around others. They may be naked around people, while changing their cloths etc.. but not a single person will touch them. If they do, they would be fired before their hand got to caress the entire cheek of your girl's buttocks.. =P

Sexual harassment is not taken lightly in any business, but in the model industry, it is looked on worse than normal.

Besides, for all you know, the photographer will end up being *** =P He'll talk to her with a lisp and tell her all of the "sexy" poses she should do.. and then he'll go home to his bf and tell him how horrible her boobs looked, and if only she had pecks.. ROFLMAO =P
pontiac4evr_14

Post Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:13 pm

Just think of this the all those guys are going to be drulling over your gf and only you can touch her
The time now is Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:22 pm
Page 1 of 1